No. More. Parks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:15 am
"If only it were that simple," Duncan muttered, making a super-human effort not to roll his eyes. Methos didn't even try -- his eyes rolled freely.

"Wonderful," he said as Duncan shrugged into his coat.

"Do you want Gordon's sword?" Mac asked Luana. "Since yours is broken?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:39 am
Sad part was she thought it was, either kill them or have them scared enough they don't want to mess with you, very simple, sometimes annoying and it took time, but simple. There was a reason there were people that considered her cruel but it kept her alive and kicking and managed to keep her out of fights, it worked for her clearly. "Your eyes are going to fall out one day." Was her only comment to Methos before smiling, "Might as well, better than nothing for now."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:41 am
"So far, so good," Methos smirked back.

"That's what I was thinking," Duncan said, smiling and wiping down the sword with a rag before handing it hilt first to Luana. "About the sword, though, not Adam's eyes."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:13 am
"If it happens have someone take a picture for me. Though yes if you were thinking the same thing that would have been just a bit odd considering what the topic was." She of course took the sword with maybe a hint of dislike for it, it was a good thing law said she could walk down the street with a necked sword in her hand.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:49 am
"My car's parked on the street," Duncan said, moving toward the door.

"I'm coming with," Methos suddenly decided, reaching for his own coat. He was damned if he were going to leave his Highlander alone driving a car with a relatively unknown armed Immortal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:29 pm
Luana paused maybe a second, though most likely less, before she started laughing but nodded, "Very well, you're as smart as your age gives you credit for, that's good." Depending how he viewed that it could be a complement or an insult, either way, she meant it as both not that she would voiced that if questioned on it. "I do hope in time a level of trust might be earned though." That was more to the both of them, it was always better to make a friend or at lest ally out of someone then the opposite.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:01 pm
"Out of respect for you, Miss Luana," Methos smiled, inclining his head graciously. "A friend is always more preferable than a foe, but it's dangerous for me to assume such trust so early in our aquaintance."

Duncan was looking at Luana curiously. "How old do you think he is?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:27 pm
"I said in time, not now, that'd be suicidal." Her words were lazy like, she had voiced those words to someone in the past, they sadly hadn't taken her advice and didn't live long past that, not due to her hand though. She cast a lingering glance to Duncan like she was thinking over his words a moment, "Old enough I get to feel young for a rare time, it's a nice change." Not an exact answer but she couldn't give one truthfully.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:43 am
MacLeod glanced anxiously at Methos, who made the Highlander the recipient of another eyeroll. "Relax, Mac," he said. To Luana the ancient asked carefully, "Who do you think I am, my lady? Duncan is... family. You can speak freely."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:50 am
"Who is a harder question." Her lazy tone was still there, like she was completely bored with the topic at hand or maybe it was more she was expecting trouble or a sort at lest. The german accent was filtering in and out as well, but she had a good number of years to drop it if she wanted.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:02 pm
If young Adam Pierson was relieved or perturbed by Luana's response he never showed a sign. "No matter," he said amiably. "Let's try this: How old do you think I am?"

Mac leaned against the wall near the door, watching the exchange closely. As much as he understood Methos' need to know what he was up against, and as much as he trusted the old man with his life, the ancient was still a relatively unpredictable creature. He stood ready to intervene if necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:14 pm
She was starting to become amused, not for any reason other then she was running off of maybe three hours of sleep, she hadn't had any caffeine to kick start her morning and she was outnumbered. "Do you remember ancient Egypt?" It was an off-handed question, honestly she wasn't one to pay attention to history, "How many years ago was that? Three thousand? Four? Or was it five-ish? Might need to look that up, never was in to things like that."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Methos remembered ancient Egypt. He remembered the times before the pharoahs. He could still speak that long dead tongue, read the heirglyphs, feel the burn of the hot sun on his face, smell the Nile when she swelled her banks in the torrential rains... Three thousand years it was, before the time of the Christian Christ child... The hard-baked sand beneath the hooves of his pale grey mare, the jostling of his brothers' horses around him as they swept upon some village unawares, before the land was called Mesopotamia...

"Miss Luana," he said quietly, "what I remember I am not prepared to trust you with so early in our aquaintance. Nothing personal, just good sense."

Duncan straightened as he felt the tension go out of Methos. "Let's get you home," he said to Luana.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:52 am
She gave a dull smile at his answer, or response if one wanted to be technical, "Honestly I care nothing for the past, age has nothing to do with if I can stand a person or not so it doesn't matter either." Which was all too true with her, she didn't hold on to the past, she didn't care if someone was old as dirt or brand new in things, just didn't matter to her. Regaining some of her normally warmth she addressed Duncan, "Not exactly home, but sleep sounds nice after all of this."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:26 pm
Methos shrugged. He was beginning to admire Luana's way of ducking questions and avoiding straight answers. He could press, but he already felt like he was chasing his tail and, frankly, the vibes he got from the woman were not sinister enough to cause any alarm in his old bones.

"Well," he said at his most charming, "I hope I haven't given you cause not to stand having me around."

Duncan cocked his head at her. "Are you asking if you can stay the night?"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces