Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Favorite Episode of All Time? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CpnTakahashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:52 am
I loved the TOS episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" mainly because of all the outright silliness. Also up on my list was the DS9 episode "Trials and Tribbleations" mainly because of the silliness and the creative salvaging of scenes from the original episode, while seamlessly adding the DS9 characters into the TOS crew.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:21 pm
I'm kind of partial to the Original Series. My favorite episode is "The Trouble with Tribbles", it sorta just struck a cord with me and got me hooked on Start Trek in the first place.  

Mijou

Lopan

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:45 pm
Mine is "Trials and Tribbleations" from DS9. That's a really clever episode.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:59 pm
TOS : obsesion and Trouble with Tribbles

TNG : Yesterdays Enterprise and the one when Data got made a temporary captain and the science officer was giving him ***t ( can't remeber the name. Could have been a two parter)

DS9 : More Trouble with Tribbles. is that what its called?

Enterprise : all of them.

I didn't like voyager at all.  

Curtis25

Squirrelfang

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:30 am
Personally, my favorite episode was "All Good Things, parts 1 @ 2". It was such a great way to end it, bringing the series full circle, showing their last struggle to be a continuation of their first. Plus, Q makes every episode better, and I always was a fun of paradoxes, which is why TNG was my favorite. Of all the seasons, it had the most mind candy, in my mind. My favorites were the Q episodes, followed by the Moriority episodes, mainly for their philosophical depth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:50 pm
well, this is a movie but i really liked first contact biggrin  

Sustineo

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:06 am
Se Ga Takai
vulcankitty
ENT: haven't seen much of it but am waiting for the Klingon shows about how their faces changed
Enterprise is actually based befroe TOS. And this is actually touched in an episode of DS9. The Defiant slips back into timeI don't know how(missed teh beginning of teh Ep, sorry sweatdrop ), and end up right where that 'Trouble with Tribbles' ep takes place. Apparently someone was trying to place a bomb and kill Capt. Kirk with an Exploding Tribble, and Teh Defiant needed to stop it from happening. Well, Worf was in the ten-frowardcafewhatever with Chief O'Brian(both disguised as Merchants) and a Klingon walks in. O'Brian notices that he doesn't have the Forehead thing, and Asks Worf. Worf just kinda side-steps teh Question, and we're left with that.

I don't think Star Trek wants to try and Explain it. sad
Quote:

TNG: Attached (when Picard and Beverly are linked through their minds)
I loved that ep. I cant really remember it fully, but it was good. 3nodding

I read in a Star Trek book (I can't remember which one sweatdrop ) but it said that the reason that the TOS klingons had no ridges was because they were geneticaly modifidied so that they could infiltrate other races without having to give away their races' true identity  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:04 pm
I really can't pick any. Anything I'd say today will be different later on. But I'll try.

Enterprise: Doctor's Orders, Dear Doctor, and The Forge

Original Series: The Trouble With Tribbles, Spock's Brain (because it is so silly), Wink of an Eye, and Shore Leave

Animated series: More Trouble More tribbles, and Yesteryear,

Next Generation: Elementary Dear Data, Unification, Time's Arrow,

Deep Space 9: Take me Out to the Holosuite, Little Green Men, Trials and Tribbilations, the House of Quark, and Blood Oath

Voyager: I have not seen enough of these to make an evaluation.

As you can see, I mostly like episodes featuring alien characters. And of all these, if I have to narrow it down even more, I would narrow it down to:

"Yesteryear" and the three tribble stories  

Wind-Whisper

Travis III

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:17 pm
TOS-The Trouble With Tribbles, Let that be Your Last Battlefield, The Enterprise Incident
TNG-The Best of Both Worlds, Gambit, Conspiracy, Frame of Mind
DS9-The Way of the Warrior, Our Man Bashir, In the Pale Moonlight
VOY-Relativity, Nemesis, Someone to Watch Over Me, Scorpion, Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy, Workforce
ENT-In a Mirror Darkly, Borderland, Cold Station 12, The Augments; Shuttlepod One, Unexpected, Twilight, These are the Voyages...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:05 pm
TOS - oh, sugar...it's the one with Khan...I so can't remember the name of it.... xp My mind is blanking on it right now.

TNG - Arsenal of Freedom; Remember Me; Attached; All Good Things...see a pattern here? lol (And yes, I'm a PC shipper.)

DS9 - The Search; His Way...another pattern...(O/N shipper...).

Voy - Resolutions; Macrosm (sp?); Year of Hell; Equinox; Endgame; The Killing Game...any others with J/C interaction...lol.

ENT - Twilight; Kir'Shara; a few others.... I'm weird when it comes to Ent...I'm a Jon/T'Pol shipper; not Trip/T'Pol, like most....  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tevakh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:36 pm
I really like Amok Time, but I'm partial to the plant Vulcan. My second favourite is The Trouble with Tribbles, which is more popular than I thought. Does anyone remember the name of the episode where everyone goes crazy, Sulu goes up to Uhura with his rapier and says, "I'll rescue you, fair maiden," and she responds, "Sorry, neither!" I thought that episode was really funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm
By the Pale Moonlight (DS9)  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

TRikers_girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Well, being a big Riker fan, naturally the episode would be "Second Chances". That being said, I think TOS "The Trouble with Tribbles" is a great piece of work, and for TNG I would have to rank "Frame of Mind", "The Measure of a Man", "Best of Both Worlds prt1&prt2" and a long list of favourites that I can watch over and over again. Oh and not to forget, "All Good things..." .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:14 pm
TOS

Plato's Stepchildren!

It's so funny to see them dance. And hearing Spock sing was interesting.  

Shai_Hulud

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:38 pm
YoukaiLuvr
TOS - oh, sugar...it's the one with Khan...I so can't remember the name of it.... xp My mind is blanking on it right now.

TNG - Arsenal of Freedom; Remember Me; Attached; All Good Things...see a pattern here? lol (And yes, I'm a PC shipper.)

DS9 - The Search; His Way...another pattern...(O/N shipper...).

Voy - Resolutions; Macrosm (sp?); Year of Hell; Equinox; Endgame; The Killing Game...any others with J/C interaction...lol.

ENT - Twilight; Kir'Shara; a few others.... I'm weird when it comes to Ent...I'm a Jon/T'Pol shipper; not Trip/T'Pol, like most....

The TOS episode was "Space Seed."  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces