Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Avalon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:39 am
Lindira
Wine for Shiva, Chocolate Sunday for Spyderguy. Got it. wink *goes into the back and brings a beautiful cool glass out for Shiva and a tall sundae with chocolate, nuts, sprinkles and cherries for Spyderguy* Enjoy! biggrin

Many thanks to ya. *she sips the wine* Ah, good year. *takes another sip*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:24 pm
Lindira
Wine for Shiva, Chocolate Sunday for Spyderguy. Got it. wink *goes into the back and brings a beautiful cool glass out for Shiva and a tall sundae with chocolate, nuts, sprinkles and cherries for Spyderguy* Enjoy! biggrin

And I think I can whip something up for you, Takai. *mixes 3 parts Romulan ale with 2 parts vodka and one part rum, then pours it in a glass with cranberry juice, orange concentrate, and ice* I have NO idea what that'll do, but it sounds like a doozy. sweatdrop xp Don't die! xd

i... dont like nuts...... sweatdrop  

Lord Spyderguy

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:38 pm
Lord Spyderguy
Lindira

And I think I can whip something up for you, Takai. *mixes 3 parts Romulan ale with 2 parts vodka and one part rum, then pours it in a glass with cranberry juice, orange concentrate, and ice* I have NO idea what that'll do, but it sounds like a doozy. sweatdrop xp Don't die! xd

i... dont like nuts...... sweatdrop

Oh! Sorry! *puts old sundae in the replicator and fixes up a new one without nuts* Here you go. I shouldn't have assumed. I'm allergic to nuts, so I should've known better. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:06 pm
*takes out a mirror and fixes her hair. She sighs heavily* I just can't do anything with it. *she takes another sip of wine and smiles meekly*  

Shiva_Avalon

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:52 pm
Shiva_Avalon
*takes out a mirror and fixes her hair. She sighs heavily* I just can't do anything with it. *she takes another sip of wine and smiles meekly*

I think it looks fine. 3nodding Can I fill your glass some more? *holds out a decanter*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:23 pm
Lindira
Shiva_Avalon

I think it looks fine. 3nodding Can I fill your glass some more? *holds out a decanter*

"Oh, yes, please do. Wine isn't strong enough to make me drunk."  

Shiva_Avalon

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:39 pm
*sits down at the bar, and looks at all the drunks*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:13 pm
Matiko-san

People must be having a hard couple weeks. sweatdrop  

Lindira
Crew

Scatflipza

Shirtless Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:28 pm
:: Peeks around ::  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:56 pm
*walks in seeing neko I walk over*hi hun*looks to the bar*I will have what she is having  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:55 pm
Lindira
Matiko-san

People must be having a hard couple weeks. sweatdrop

Yeah, no kidding. ME too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:41 pm
*pours more wine for Shiva* There you are. whee

Hi Scatflipza! Nice to see you here! What'll it be? Bowl of warm milk?

Choco, I think Neko had Earl Grey. Let me get some for you. *brings over a teacup and a fresh teapot with more cream and sugar* Enjoy!

Does nobody want targ? *slices off another slab and munches on it*  

Lindira
Crew

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Lindira
Does nobody want targ? *slices off another slab and munches on it*

I do! *grabs another piece of targ and eats*

*looks at empty tankard* I wouldn't mind a refill either.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:41 am
Eek! Missed a few! *brings out a hot chocolate and a pizza for Rigu* Sorry for the wait, hun. Let me know if you need anything else!

*refills Maddy's bloodwine* Anybody have any great war stories to tell? I feel like there should be war stories. There is bloodwine and targ, after all. 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:51 am
Maddy
Takai_desu_yo
Lindira
Many thanks my dear
*hold up Glass*
Here's to life, Living, and Hangovers!
*downs it*

Sounds like a good toast.
*answers it by holding up her blood wine tankard*

And sounds like an interesting drink... how do you call it, Lindira? xp

Hrm... I don't know! sweatdrop Icy Fire Bomb? Romulan Warbird? Hangover Surprise? Muslim Extremist? xd (I swear that Takai encouraged this sort of behavior!)  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff