Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm
Inu_Girl_777
(( can i be Chii ))

((Sure ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:35 pm
Azmaria stayed quiet while they talked it was like something was looming over her head and she couldn't talk while she felt something around them. She watched as her friends talked, but she couldn't hear them. So she stood there with a blank expression on her face.  

Charlotte Lottie

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:57 am
Ichigo noticed Azmaria and said. "You ok? You look kinda sick."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Azmaria snapped out of it. "Don't you feel that?..its like we're not alone in this place." She said. looking around

As they walked around Akumu sat quietly listening to them just thinking of waht she could do to them. "Its won't be long now, its been so long." She said softly as she swam around in circles.  

Charlotte Lottie

kriane

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:26 am
"yeah... i feel that too.. and it's kinda freaky,,, you know like someone's been watching us.." she said.

"hey guys, i really have a bad feeling about this. i don't know what but i don't trust this feeling you know."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:00 pm
"Yeah I know what you mean. I haven't noticed it till now, but its pretty weird. Yout think its got something to do with that singing?" Ichigo said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:16 pm
(Chii is going to talk normal not use her name at the beginning of a sentence ok.Chii walks by than stops and asks where the school is) *Hi do u guys no where the school is*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:50 pm
"This is it." Ichigo said looking at her.  

Atacis_Grave

kriane

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:08 am
"well, the school's gonna start next week not this week" sakura said. she smiled as she remembered their stupid mistake. " i'm sakura. sakura haruno." she introduced herself.

she poked ichigo's shoulder. "hey, why not be polite and introduce yourself" she said rather commanded ichigo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:52 am
*Hi i am Chii.I dont no my last name so u can just call me Chii.What is it?  

Bravery-Homunculus

kriane

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:56 pm
"sorry. it's just in ichigo's nature to be kinda rude you know. well, this rude boy here is ichigo and this pretty lady like me is azmaria." sakura introduced.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:00 am
"Huh yeah IU'm Ichigo nice to meet you. I guess.
Ichigo said quietly
'Crap Sakura must have talked to Kon man I hope he wasn't overly perverted' He thought to himself.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:27 pm
*Oh.... I no when the school starts i just wanted to see it befor it starts.*(talks only to sakura)*is Ichigo always rude to new people*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:30 pm
"ah okay... so, are you new in this town cause i am. we just moved in from konoha..." she said and witnessed chii being uneasy towards ichigo.

"hey chii, don't mind ichigo's rudeness. he's okay but a bit of pervert though" she said as she glared at him.  

kriane

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:16 pm
Yes i am new here. I moved here 2 days ago and I am going to the school near here i think my classroom is 5b.Dose any of u have that class.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff