Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:19 am
Ticklish_Boi
well i added a small crab pincer to an ork to make him a chaos ork..looked pretty funny at first....clobbered many imperial guardsmen too!
could you get us a piccy? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:41 am
DarkElf27
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE BEAK MARINES!!!! VANCE SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!!

Am I the only one who hates the dumbass beak-faces? I mean. . . gah! They have beaks! Beaks!! A whole army would look kinda neat, but not one here and one there. My friend made his brother remove the beaks from his Black Templars. He doesn't like the beaks either. Lousy beaks. . . . look so dumb. . . . .  

Daemonmaster

General VonCarstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:04 pm
Daemonmaster
DarkElf27

Am I the only one who hates the dumbass beak-faces? I mean. . . gah! They have beaks! Beaks!! A whole army would look kinda neat, but not one here and one there. My friend made his brother remove the beaks from his Black Templars. He doesn't like the beaks either. Lousy beaks. . . . look so dumb. . . . .

im with you. it looks good on capt. shrike but everyone else...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:47 pm
I guess when you are an 8 foot tall superhuman clad in some of the most powerful armor your empire has to offer, armed with a .75 inch caliber "missile" from a high powered rifle, genetically enchanced by the most powerful science, and the right hand hammer of the Emperor, looks are completely secondary. I mean, armor is armor. The beaks don't look that bad if you can place the model in a particular pose and there were "bird marines" defending your ancestors before you were even a meager chapter. Chapters today are NOTHING compared the the Legions of the days of old. Besides, the Space Marines are castrated anyway, so it's not like they are out to impress space women (they are devoid of such emotions also). And any alien women are Xenos and are thus destroyed upon sight.  

Frogr1701

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:57 pm
General VonCarstein
Daemonmaster
DarkElf27

im with you. it looks good on capt. shrike but everyone else...
I never spread them out. I have them all in a squad, and that little 8 man(7 now that Vance became a Commnader) was and is my luckiest squad, and has never been completely eliminated in a battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:05 pm
well leigons were all well and good, but read "angels of darkness" it sums up why THAT came to an end, and as i said, kayvaan shrike is the ONLY marine who is truly badass with the beak helmet. after all, his name is shrike.  

General VonCarstein

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:26 pm
General VonCarstein
well leigons were all well and good, but read "angels of darkness" it sums up why THAT came to an end, and as i said, kayvaan shrike is the ONLY marine who is truly badass with the beak helmet. after all, his name is shrike.
Shrike VS Vance, Vance'd win easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:15 am
who the deuce IS vance?!  

General VonCarstein

darth603

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:08 am
Daemonmaster
Eh... I don't completely like Beakies. I tend to reserve them for command squads/chosen retinues and veterans, because they look a bit better when the entire squad's composed of them. Just the odd one in a squad is a little annoying (although I keep a variety of heads on hand so I can save that one beaky....)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:17 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Ticklish_Boi
well i added a small crab pincer to an ork to make him a chaos ork..looked pretty funny at first....clobbered many imperial guardsmen too!
could you get us a piccy? xd

ill be posting it up on this page in a bit  

Ticklish_Boi

Ticklish_Boi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:00 pm
CRAB ARM!!!....her ya go

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:50 pm
Bloodthirster and Khorne houds in my Eldar army. Does that count?  

Tojju

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:47 am
Yahiko_Meoshine

Only if you have the Bloodthirster posess an HQ choice.

Go beaks!!

SKAVEN FOR 40K!! WE WANT SKAVEN IN THE FUTURE!!

Sry ^^;

Oh...I made this one Tyrant...four scything talons for legs and a Venom Cannon underneath...*Drool*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:48 am
Yahiko_Meoshine

Absolutely. Let us know what kind of savage concoctions they serve as. smile  

Frogr1701

Tojju

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:40 pm
I can summon him through my Dire Avenger exarch too. Yes they shall rip the enemy to shreds in CC while my Eldar shoot them to death from far away. MUHUHAHAHAHA!!!  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff