Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Bullshit They Broadcast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this bad or good?
  Its good because it helps out people
  Its damn evil
  Dont care at all
  Rawr
View Results

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 pm
This only proves the stupidity of the mass medie do they even realize that those sites most if not all are fake their making fun of posers and what not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 pm
lol you said posers  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 am
Lol its funny cos all the offended people are the ones who it applies most too. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 pm
i don't feel bad for offending people, it's their choice to be offended, all they're doing is support my clause, and making me win  

The Dadalorian
Crew

captin terd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:08 am
How will they figure out all the "Emos" from the "Normal" People, just form how they dress... blaugh They'll get alot of Posers  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:13 am
Kyo Hanajima
How will they figure out all the "Emos" from the "Normal" People, just form how they dress... blaugh They'll get alot of Posers

Chaos A.D.
lol you said posers

DaisukeOrDark

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:30 am
Eh? Baka.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:52 am
the Pink man!
Eh? Baka.

He we got a real live idiot here, a non japanese person who said and I quote:

"Baka."  

Rellik San
Captain

JeshikaLee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:15 pm
how come they don't report on all the non-emo people who commit suicide? there's plenty out there... we're not the only ones in pain. we're just not afraid to show it emo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:50 pm
JeshikaLee
how come they don't report on all the non-emo people who commit suicide? there's plenty out there... we're not the only ones in pain. we're just not afraid to show it emo
Because we no about that, your the new scape goat for teenage suicide.  

Rellik San
Captain

thee kayleee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:43 pm
At my school they like, profile the people they think are emo.

They did it to me, actually. I had to see a counselor for like, eight weeks or something. It wasn't that bad, actually, she was really nice and helped me out with other things. But yeah.

Go on YouTube and search "emo" and you'll find tons of funny news reports. My personal favorite features an interview with a girl named "Chelsea Wentz" while "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" is playing in the background.

It's just the media sensationalizing a phenomenon. It's what they do. Annoying? Very. But what are we going to do about it.

Just another story about a foolish few screwing it up for everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:38 am
Rellik San
You find that funny...

You know what I don't find funny, the fact that the press is demonising metal fans and talking of putting serious legislation on video games to prevent the sale of any except to specially licensed adult entertainment stores. That in many countries heavy metal is banned, that its the heavy metal musicians themselves get blamed because some deranged lunatic killed someone.

And your worried, because a life style choice (as the press see's it anyway) is being blamed... at least your entire culture and way of life isn't under constant media onslaught and at risk of being seriously prevented from general public release or worse banned altogether. So please whilst you're all laughing at how petty the media is being, remember us hardcore gamers and metallers will always be more to blame and more demonised then you guys ever will.

The thing with people is that the more you try and take away something, the more people are going to want to do it...
People trying to ban things and banning types of people is jus tgoing to make the group of people get together and get stronger. History always repeats itself...

Also, just because one person f**ks up, doesn't mean that the rest of us have to suffer. If one 'emo' person kills themself, that's there problem, not ours.
There is a line between actual emotional people and fashion emo. Pay attention to the attitudes of people, not the way they dress. I'm sure the cops are going to stop someone from killing themselves by telling them not to wear girl-pants or black hair...

End rant.
heart Lin  

linoleum_rose

Linkinpark4ever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:47 am
i find what they say on the tele very funny because they are so closeminded that they can't see the truth they fear what they aren't and that they blame it music is dumb it is your own god damned fault if you do turn into a homicidal maniac  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:56 am
Linkinpark4ever
i find what they say on the tele very funny because they are so closeminded that they can't see the truth they fear what they aren't and that they blame it music is dumb it is your own god damned fault if you do turn into a homicidal maniac

Actually, some people can't help being homicidal and/or suicidal. Most people that have/had these problems are clinically depressed, or have some other mental disorder.
Basically, if someone has a problem, don't persecute them. Help them. By persecuting, you only make the problem worse.
heart Lin  

linoleum_rose

[emo]crayon!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:56 am
someone needs to shove that camera up the news-man's fat saggy assh >O  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games