Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:14 pm
"Alright, Rum and Coke it is... Adam: Whiskey...?"

As the server showed up, Johnny looked up and ordered Two whiskeys (on the rocks) and a rum and coke. As she went to retrieve their liquor, Johnny moved towards a table nearby.

"So what brings you all out tonight? We can't ALL be suffering from desk-cramps."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Luana followed, it was wiser to sit then to stand around looking foolish, "Lady Keket and I were going to attend a play but I was forced to be late so we decided to have a little more fun, heir Adam was simply nearby and got roped in." It was her version of a short answer, she could have given more details but that one gave enough information she figured. "What about your female friend?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:00 am
Methos' usual was a beer, plain and simple, but the whiskey was a novel change and he accepted it. "Thanks," he smiled at the cocktail waitress, raising the glass in acknowledgement to Johnny. "I was out for a walk, clearing the cobwebs, when I came upon these lovely ladies. They took pity on me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:40 pm
"Pity? That's one way to look at it I suppose." She took a sip of her drink before allowing herself to give a small smile, still dead in emotions, even her tone was flat toned enough it was hard to hear over the music. She had taken years to gain this level of cutting herself off from her emotions, it was starting to get harder to hold them during normal times as well though. That was part of the reason she got a drink, she could use to relax a little, not be so bloody suspicious. "Not sure the term lovely fits though in this day and age for us." Which was all to true, in her day she fit the term, but now tallness was in, weight she wasn't doing all that bad she supposed, being skinny seemed to also be in, though the average size was bigger that what she was amusingly enough. Still, it was not a term she would ever apply to herself.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:44 pm
"I like the term thank you, this day and age can bite me." Her tone was almost playful, almost, but not really, almost like she took offense somehow.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm
"Well, they say true beauty is timeless," Johnny replied smoothly, sipping the flavorful Irish blend. "As for my friend..."

He glanced around cursorily, then merely shrugged as if to say "what friend?"

"We had just met, really. She had good taste in whiskey. You know how it goes... we drunks'll talk to anyone!"  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:31 pm
Keket gave her friend a questioning look but for now didn't question her about anything, there was time for that later, away from other's ears. She pushed her now empty glass away from her, might need something stronger if she wanted to chill a little.

"Never saw the point in talking to random souls."

She rarely saw the point in talking to anyone at all, sometimes sure, it was of amusement or interest but she wasn't a people person by far, not anymore. She really needed to correct that problem, she was starting to be too cut off from everything, she had practically ignored the last seventy years or so, really needed to fix that.

"Never could find anything to talk about." She added a second later.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:52 am
Methos snickered at Johnnie's words as he sipped his whiskey. To Keket he said, "You don't know what you're missing. Mortals can be fascinating. In this room, for instance, is a thousand -- maybe ten thousand stories. We stand still, often stagnate, but they don't. And some of them burn so brightly, for all their limited time..."

He was thinking of Alexa again. She had died this night, almost ten years ago, and he could still smell the scent of her shampoo as he held her.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 am
"I have to side with Keket on that, they have too many problems that bore me, stories aren't my fortay by far, find someone interested in things to come and I'll talk." She gave a small shrug, so she was a little odd in some regards, but to her the past was gone, you can't change it, the future you can change, mold, speculate of things to come and actions that would happen.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:36 pm
"Really? oh man, how in the world do you keep up with technology without someone to show you the ropes," Johnny asked the women. "I swear, i can barely keep up with all this crap. Seems like yesterday pagers were just starting to show up... Now i can jack into a global network through the air on a phone i could fit in my mouth (if i so chose), a phone i can record moving pictures on... trips me out, man."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:58 am
"Tell me about it," Methos chuckled playfully. "One day it's all 'Hey, come see this neat thing. I call it a wheel!' Then the next thing you know, sliced bread."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:24 am
"right? hell, it took me months to wrap my mind around steam power even, and i was still pretty young then," he said with a laugh. "Nah, these days i find it's easiest to direct the conversation towards music, and i'm alright. I swear, the electric guitar is the best invention EVER." As he raised his voice, he raised his fist. It was a natural reaction to anything he was excited about. Realizing he'd gotten a bit rowdy, he quickly glanced around as if daring someone to contradict him. He raised his glass as a kind of general toast and took a long sip.  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:15 pm
Luana gave a warm smile at that the outburst, "The past bores me, keeping up with things and messing with things to come has always been one of my few talents." She half shrugged, it didn't overly matter to her, everyone had their talents and their hard parts.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:39 am
Methos, who had made an art out of living in the present, down to the most up-to-date computer system and hacking skills, simply looked at Luana in admiration. "That's so hard for some of us to do," he said. "I wouldn't have thought it one of your talents, Luana, considering..."

He trailed off shyly, wondering if he had just put his foot in it. Still, the light of mischief was in his hazel eyes.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:52 am
Now that got her to turn her attention to him, "Considering what heir Adam?" If he was going to bring up the whole deal thing with Phoenix that would have been funny, slightly at lest, and most likely only to her, but it was also a long story.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff