Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:09 am
Sushi makes me squeal... I'm having it today xD
And me and my friend Ash squeal together over cute bishies.
She squeals everytime I say "Cloud"
I think Sephiroth is hotter xD Especially on top of cloud <33
And when I get things. And when Fun stuff happens.
I was squealing like crazy when I orderd my tickets for UppCon... who woulda thought filling out your personal information could be son exciting!
Hot youtube videos make me squeal too.
And elict's Sasuke cosplay, and her L cosplay.
What more...
When I get a new manga.
And all the time when I read the Vampire Chronicles.
Heh <3

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:49 am
I squee whenever I read fluff. Fluff is just my squee button. whee And when two guys who need to get together do.

I agree with Mage_Almasy, Mirage of Blaze frustrated me! scream So cute though, but it's smothered in historical stories that's hard for me to follow. O_o

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:39 am
When the two characters I have been pining to get together, get together... then becomes romantic and stuff... I'll also squeal when I read a fiction that describe a hot character to the last bit of physical detail that the public people need to know.. I'll squeal and drool at the same time then that happens.. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:44 am
Alice_Luna
What kinds of things do make you guys squeal like fangirls/fanboys? I'd have to say about anything cute or unexpected or totally something that I really wanted to happen. I love practically anything though, and it all makes me blush, and my mom doesn't know I like it, so I have to blame it on my room being too hot sweatdrop xd . Anywhodles...what about you guys?

~ heart heart heart heart heart ~

i agree with anything cute or unexpected and my mom doesn't know about it either. sweatdrop
but i especially like it when something really romantic like, in Gravitation, when Yuki kisses Shuichi in the very first episode, and later in another episode, Shuichi's sleeping on the couch and Yuki's watching him. 4laugh  

FoxAnime

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:21 am
(This applies with straight pairings, too...)
When two characters who are like best friends or are just perfect for each other and the tension between them goes on for a while.... AND THEN THEY GET TOGETHER and I'm like "Awwwww! Final-fricken-ly!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:13 pm
HoshiNoMiko
When the two characters I have been pining to get together, get together and then get all like smechsy. That makes the fan girl in my very happy ^_^; Uh let me see here... certain fanfics make me fangirl because people think like me sometimes and slash two characters I want together >> << It's hard to keep track of really. Most of what you said applies to me too.

Couldn't of said it better myself 3nodding  

Jennycat_007

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:57 am
Lady Gyrfalcon
Oh, well, I squee'd so hard when I read this one novel called Good Omens and it was completely obvious that this angel and this demon in it were a couple, but it never actually says anything like that.
Then, I was on livejournal, and I read someone's journal where they had gone to a booksigning and the author said that after the book they were living together in a cottage in the country! whee I sent the link to my friend and then we were squeeing and babbling about how bloody canon the pairing is.
The end. xd

YESSSS!!! A FELLOW G.O. FAN! whee CrowleyxAziraphale is soooo canon! And yes, I'm not surprised they're living in a cottage in the countryside. They're totally doing it. xd I loved the line that said, "Apon meeting Aziraphale, people usually form three impression, that he was English, intelligent, and gayer than a tree full of monkeys on Nitrus Oxide."

Oh, another thing I love, is when there are moments in a fandom that make you go "Ha! TAKE THAT HET LOVERS! ITS SO CANON! SEE! SEE THE WAY HE'S LOOKING AT HIM (or) SEE! HE JUST GRABBED HIS a** WHILE THEY WERE RUNNING IN SLOWMOTION DOWN THE BEACH! (or) HE GOT INTO BED WITH HIM! (or) HE'S HANGING ALL OVER HIM LIKE THERE'S A "PROPERTY OF UCHIHA SASUKE" SIGN ON HIS BACK!!! LOOK! KEI JUST KISSED SHO! OH MY GOD, KURO SAVED FAI!
Examples:
SasuNaru
Shuji to Akira (beach thing AND bed thing)
Sho/Kei
Yuuram (bed thing too)
Crowley/Aziraphale
KuroFai  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 pm
really, anything. but one thing i can think of that works no matter what, an unexpected kiss. xd  

emo fruits basket

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:05 pm
I squee privately whenever I see or read about two hot guys (especially if it's a favorite couple of mine) getting together. Whether it's hardcore or just kissing it's so cute.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:42 pm
When the seme of sorts says something all romantical and the uke blushes and smiles.  

[Aku~Soku~Zan]

MidnightWeasel

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:15 pm
well waht make me squeal is super hot yaoi guys getting it on xd and when the seme is all romantic and force the uke. some times my blood rush, or i find myself drooling a little...Man i sound like a pervert redface  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:01 am
Ouran Host Club:
Twincest
KyoyaxTamaki  

DarkFlowerGirl

Sei-Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:10 pm
Jou and Kaiba pics always produce a squee from me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:18 pm
I don't squee much, but some things merit it. Certain characters make me squee. It's not the sex and romance that gets me, but what goes beyond that, the deep bond of friendship that only lovers have.  

~DeZuKi SoNoRaN~

SakiRDSA

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 pm
The only things that make me squeal are very perverted/cute things and when they're about to go at it ^_^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff