yes and it was not by mistake
  i never will get pregnant
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:25 pm
Kakei Setsunai
Cactus Attack!
i have a one year old brother and a 17 year old brother and im the middle. i hate that people think babies are cute,uggh. they squeal and pee all the time, all any family cares about is that baby. i have had sex ed since third grade and seriously i never want to have kids, all your money a life stolen from you. bluck

I concur.

I honestly never want to have kids. Ever. They are much more of a pain than they are worth I think. Besides the fact that they suck up all you money and your time, them being cute doesn't make up for any of that
I don't know, I want them so when I'm really old and meeting their wife in a public place I can shout "I've pooed myself, you deal with it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:19 pm
Rellik San
Kakei Setsunai
Cactus Attack!
i have a one year old brother and a 17 year old brother and im the middle. i hate that people think babies are cute,uggh. they squeal and pee all the time, all any family cares about is that baby. i have had sex ed since third grade and seriously i never want to have kids, all your money a life stolen from you. bluck

I concur.

I honestly never want to have kids. Ever. They are much more of a pain than they are worth I think. Besides the fact that they suck up all you money and your time, them being cute doesn't make up for any of that
I don't know, I want them so when I'm really old and meeting their wife in a public place I can shout "I've pooed myself, you deal with it."

That a very...unique...way to think of it. confused
I still think ti wouldn't be worth the trouble though. lol.

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 am
sad, yes
wrong, yes
having sex, no
using the right condom, ******** YA
never trust a trojan
use durex
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I THOUGHT EVERY ONE KNEW TROJAN SUCKS a**
so for a future idvice
use a condom
use durex  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:15 am
Kakei Setsunai
Rellik San
Kakei Setsunai
Cactus Attack!

I concur.

Lol.  

Rellik San
Crew

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Rellik San
Kakei Setsunai
Rellik San
Kakei Setsunai
Cactus Attack!

I concur.

Lol.

You know it's true. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:17 pm
The whole fashion thing is wrong, I'll agree with you there. At any age. And in our current society, it isn't a good idea to have kids before getting out of high school unless you're willing to work at it and the father is willing to as well. I have seen parents in high school that have both had part time jobs, alternating days so at least one parent is with the baby after school hours. They do just fine with it, and the baby is very well taken care of.

As for the accidents, some people are in denial, but for most in the US, especially the South, people don't know what they are getting in to when they have sex. Sex ed wasn't even in my high school, and we completely skipped over the reproductive system. People aren't teaching anything but what is on the No Child Left Behind tests now, and when you add the fact that all the exposure they have on sex is the small video in 4th grade that's 15 minutes covering only your privates, not even the other sex's... it's really screwing people up now.

And all you get in high school is an annual hour long program on abstinence where the guy standing on the podium uses peer pressure to make everyone swear not to have sex until they're married. A lot of parents won't even teach their kids anymore because it is such a horrid, awful sin to even mention the subject. (No offense to Christians, I realize not everyone's like this)

Only reason I went on this rant was because I saw a lot of people browbeating the girls this happened to. I don't mean to offend, but it made me angry when so many aren't realizing some of the potential reasons behind this. Not everyone wants to get pregnant because it is cool or because they want a baby to fill the hole in their life... some people it is just the result of an impulsive decision to have sex without knowing how to deal with it afterwards.

Feel free to PM either way...I'd like to hear other's opinions on this.. and sorry if I brought it slightly off topic.  

Whispers of the Forest

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:49 am
I don't think they realize that once you have a baby you become a mother. If you're prepared to sacrifice yourself and if you actually want to financially and emotionally support a baby then go ahead but remember that you're not only supporting a baby. You're supporting everything he or she will become. The cruelty lies in their innocence. neutral
I also agree that abstinence programs never did s**t for me or anyone else I know but take up time I could've been using to get better at math. stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:18 am
Contrary to popular belief there is nothing NEW abput teen pregnancy.
Teenage women have been getting married and starting families for centuries. The only difference now is that due to mandated public education, pregnancy and marriage is deemed unacceptable to anyone without a highschool diploma. My great grandmother was married at 16 and so was all her pther peers. She was from a native American family where your womanhood started as soon as you started to menstruate. It was perfectly acceptable to be pregnant at 16. Only difference now is that most girls lack the maturity and skills to raise a family. Most girls cannot cook or do any adult things OTHER than opening their legs. If you're gonna have sex. make sure you are capabable of living like an adult. Get a job, learn to fix stuff, learn how to balance a checkbook. At least all the young brides back then had skills. Sewing, pottery, running an inn, running a shop. something. Teen girls today are so unprepared. That can't do anything so they are at more of a disadvantage. Also, people won't hire them because of their age. Maybe if we went back to trusting teenagers to do a good job, we wouldn't freak out so much when they got pregnant because then they will still be able to live a productuve life and be responsible.  

Naztakuan

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces