Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:38 pm
Akemi's eyes got wide, "Geez Yushai! You haven't changed at all" She moved her hand a bit trying to get loose from his grip.

Naruto sighed and watched them while rubbing the back of his neck. He mumbled something under his breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:40 pm
" Ok sorry I'm still just happy to see you!" Yushai said letting go of her hand, but he still had a smile on his face  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Naruto darted in a differnt direction from everyone.

Akemi giggled nervously, "Well that's okay don't worry about it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:47 pm
" Ok then lets order ramen!" Yushai said sitting down on one of the stools.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:54 pm
Naruto sat next down a stool away from Yushai. He placed his chin in his palm and side.

Akemi looked at Naruto then Yushai and let out a soft sigh. She sat in the middle of both of them. "Alright let's!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:07 pm
" YAY! Hey mister the usual for me please!" Yushai said taking out his personal chopsticks.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 pm
"Old man the same stuff for me please!" Naruto blinked and looked at the others from the corner of his eye but quickly looked in front of him.

Akemi smiled, "Some beef ramen for me please." She got some chopsticks that was close by her and handed a pair to Naruto and took another one and placed it close to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:28 pm
THe old man brought the ramen around and passed a bowl to Yushai then to Akemi ,and after that to Naruto. " This is gonna be awesome!" Yushai said and gobbled it down in seconds. " Ahh so good." He looked over at Naruto. " Hey so what do you think about that ANBU position? I know where the second in command is."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:32 pm
Akemi ate her food silenty so they could talk. 'Please don't fight..' She said over and over in her head while she ate.

Naruto blinked and ate some of his ramen. He placed the chopsticks in the bowel and thought for a while. "I guess it will be okay." A slight smile appeared on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:41 pm
" SWEET! I'LL GO GET HIM RIGHT NOW DON'T MOVE!"" Yushai yelled almost floating in the air with excitment. He ran around the corner ,and about five minutes late a man in a white cloak wearing a mask walked around the corner. He seemed very composed. " Naruto Uzumaki are you prepared?"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:44 pm
Akemi blinked and put her chopsticks down when she noticed the man. Her eyes got wide while she stared at him.

Naruto finished eatting and stood up. He looked at the cloaked man and crossed his arms on his chest. "What do I have to do?" Naruto had a blank look on his face but yet it was serious at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:46 pm
" You must fight me in a disclosed location. And harm no innocents while doing so. You must also procure a single item with wich to battle such as a sword." the man said it ws Yushai but the look on Akemi's face seemed to even make her doubt.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Akemi blinked and kept looking at the cloak man while tilting her head slightly. 'I never seen this guy before..'

Naruto blinked a couple of times and uncrossed his arms from his chest. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't own a sword."

Akemi giggled softly, "He doesn't know how to use one either!"

Naruto quickly looked at Akemi, "Be quiet you!"

Akemi smiled sweetly, "What Uzumaki? I was telling the truth"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 pm
" Fine then. We will have and unfair fight then. Come to the training grounds. Immediately." Yushai turned to Akemi. " You miss if you wish to watch you must come along with to ensure you do not attempt to help him." Yushai could hardly take it but he had to keep it together.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm
Akemi nodded, "Alright sir" She smiled "We will meet you there once we pay the bill here. Right Naruto?"

Naruto blinked and looked at her with the corner of his eyes. "Sure.." He placed his hand in his back pocket and took out his wallet.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff