Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Intro: "...like the Eagles, but way less country..." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:36 pm
"well, that's why I was down here... the other guy was here to seperate my head from my shoulders," Johnny replied with a slight chuckle. "Though I'm certain if he knew what this was, he'd have tried to take it with him."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 pm
"You know Conner?" Duncan asked Gaston, his accent becoming more pronounced as he talked about his "cousin."

"Don't get him started, Mac," Methos groused. "His mouth doesn't come with an Off switch. Let's get out of here, gentlemen, before the cops get here. Drinks are on Johnny."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:25 pm
"Indeed they are, indeed they are," Johnny replied lightheartedly, easily ten times happier with a weapon in his possession than without. "I think we should go claim a blackjack table and scare off the current inhabitants... I suppose it's too much to ask that my drink remained where I left it..."

So saying, he slung the sword still in its case over his shoulder and stepped out, long black coat billowing behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:59 pm
Gaston snorts at Methos. "Aren't you a little old to be grousing about not being the center of attention?"

He nods to MacLeod. "Yes I do, although it's admittedly been a long while."

KOREA, 1951
AN ARMY HOSPITAL UNIT JUST SOUTH OF THE 38TH PARALLEL

Gaston was in an Air Force Class A uniform, in a tent with Connor and a black haired Army surgeon, who had just been introduced. "So you're the notorious Leo Bardonero, eh? Tell me again how you managed to sic this General Foxx on BJ."

Gaston laughs. "Well, I was at the Yungsan Hotel in Seoul, when I found out I was next door to the General taking some rather intimate dictation with his secretary."

Connor snorted, crossing his arms...his voice, like that of the other two men slurring slightly from modest alcohol consumption. "So your solution was to light a habachi grill on fire out on the balcony and smoke them out while staying in a room you registered under my name."

Gaston shrugged innocently. "Seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh, sorry about the whole court martial thing...figured it was the best way to get you back for the fake gremlins in my cockpit."

As Hawkeye laughed at the image, Connor clapped Gaston on the back. "Nah, don't worry about it. If anything, it got me out of this hellhole for a few hours."

"So no hard feelings?"

Connor laughed. "Nah, all in good fun. Look, you better get going...you're due to be shipped out of Kimpo in like two hours. Hey, take my jeep, right out front there. All tanked up and ready to go."

Gaston, Connor, and Hawkeye share a few parting words, and Gaston heads out. Meanwhile, Hawkeye goes through the mail. "Captain Hunnicutt, front and center..."

Connor opens the letter curiously, then his eyes widen in rage. He jumps up. "BARDONERO!"

Hawkeye winces. "What? What is it?"

Connor tries to stay angry, but he soon dissolves into laughter. "A 500 dollar bill from the Yungsan Hotel for fire damage."

"Want me to go after him?" Hawkeye asks.

Chuckling, Connor shakes his head. "Nah, he'll be walking back here in about a half hour anyway...the only thing tanked in that Jeep was us!"

Hawkeye and Connor explode into a fit of laughter.

Gaston grins at the memory. "Anyway, maybe I'll tell you the story over a drink. Wouldn't want to spurn Johnny's hospitality, after all..."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:00 am
Mac had the look. That Uber-Boy-Scout Any-Friend-of-Conner's look. "I'd like to hear it," he said to Gaston, stepping out after Johnny.

Methos stiffled a groan. "He might be lying, MacLeod," he said. "Did you think of that? Tell you what you want to hear, lull you into thinking he's a pal, then -whack! Off with your head!"

Duncan rolled his eyes and patted Methos indulgently on the head as they walked, illiciting a cranky snarl from the old man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:39 am
"Hey man, some people won't learn until there's a blade at their throat," Johnny said to Methos with a smirk as he led the way back upstairs to the black-jack table. "And I guess as long as he's got friends like you, he doesn't need to worry about that all too much... You two known each other a long time?"  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:03 am
"A while," Methos responded cagily before Duncan could reply. "Keeping an eye on this guy is like herding cats."

"Niiiiice," MacLeod snorted. "Why do I always feel like the adult around you?"

"Dunno," Methos shrugged.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas