How long?
  a year or two
  five years, more or less.
  Heck, see if i can remember
  I'm not a trekkie. (gasp!)
View Results

Dave Lister_3

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:24 pm
I've been a fan of Star Trek my whole life. Thanks to tv I've seen all the episodes from all Trek series except the last series. Missed a few episodes there. I've seen all but two movies. Read some of the books & comics. One of my sisters is a big trekkie. She got me hooked when I was knee high to a Vulcan. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:51 pm
I really cant say. Ive been watching ever sence i was a little girl and would tell my mom I wanted to watch the whale movie which still kicks butt! And all though 6th grade and jr high it was DS9 but it wasn't untile 9th up to now that I got way into and started watching all of it and watched all of enterprise in a summer and fell in love  

satien

Child of the 80s

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:50 pm
TNG came on when i was born... so basically, my whole life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am
Ever since I can remember; I mostly grew up with TNG and I always ended up watching it with my dad. Eventually when the other ones started to come out, I watched them too. Although I never got into DS9 or Voyager as I did with TNG.

However, though I do watch Star Trek as a whole the only one that I never liked was Enterprise. I stopped watching it when it started to disappoint me.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm
I would say about a year and a half.I love star trek cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:57 pm
About 3 years. That doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan!!!!! I would die for Star Trek. Well, maybe not die, but definitely be tortured by 20 pain-sticks!!!!!  

Maria Stark

orcinusorca22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:16 pm
A year or two for me. My parents made me watch Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan. Ever since then, I've been hooked!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:07 pm
All of my life. Me mom got me onto it when I was two. I started with Deep space nine. HEH...!~~!~~~~~!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!~~!!!~!  

The Angry Therapist

Kitsune Tokala

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 pm
Since gradeschool and I'm 25 now so.... it's been a while. My daughter (2 years old) loves ST too. She loves stars, the moon and planets so it's not surprising she loves star trek. Though she doesn't pay to much attention to the parts where they're not flying through space.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:57 pm
When I was like 8-9 I went to this science museum and they were doing this huge star trek thing. It was kinda like the Star Trek Experience thing in Vegas. They had these omni theater movies and all sorts of other stuff. When I left that day I had a TNG science uniform and badge and I have loved it ever sense.  

Brass Goggles

Dunedien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Since I was 6, so about 11 years. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 am
I became a fan when I watched part of some TNG episodes about five years ago. My mum used to watch VOY sometimes when ironing. On on the first episode I saw was the one with "There are four lights!!!".  

Leila Amra Drake

Tohru-licious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:25 am
ever since i can remember. It was really hard to stay one though because my parents hated it. as a matter of fact im the only one in a family of 8 that even likes it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 am
since i was in fifth grade. x3.
my dad had put on the movies randomly one day and i got hooked. x3
i'm only a freshman in high school now. xD.

oh bo

Egg

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:51 pm
almost two years biggrin  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items