Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
SMEXY ASIAN GUYS!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
I see most girls are crazy over male celebrities. I'm planning to get famous one day with my band. I'm not going to uh... call myself "hot", but do you guys think I have at least an appropriate appearance to be anywhere near famous? I don't want to look like a slobby bum if I ever make successful concerts or auditions. I think at least most of the girls in this forum must have good sense of judgement when it comes to those things.

User Image

can i glomp u?? sweatdrop whee whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:11 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
I see most girls are crazy over male celebrities. I'm planning to get famous one day with my band. I'm not going to uh... call myself "hot", but do you guys think I have at least an appropriate appearance to be anywhere near famous? I don't want to look like a slobby bum if I ever make successful concerts or auditions. I think at least most of the girls in this forum must have good sense of judgement when it comes to those things.

User Image

I think you could be famous. XDD You look famous already. XD

I love your avi by the way. XDD <3333  

souramyos

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:13 pm
@bunni_foo
Sure, only if you consider myself decent looking for a member of a rock band. smile

@animeluver25
Thanks for the comment. biggrin Also another girl said I looked famous and asked me if I was a celebrity, I thought she was just bluffing. o__O

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:31 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
@bunni_foo
Sure, only if you consider myself decent looking for a member of a rock band. smile

@animeluver25
Thanks for the comment. biggrin Also another girl said I looked famous and asked me if I was a celebrity, I thought she was just bluffing. o__O

haha of course i do ^^
yay -glomps- heart heart heart  

bunii_foo

Daimonique

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:06 pm
alovernotafighter
User Image
...I love him. heart
*SCREAMS* PIOLO MY LOVE *GLOMPS Piolo* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:48 am
JaejoOngiIe~
and Akanishi *looks at sig*  

demonic_angelz

Iron-Maiden-Jeanne-6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:27 am
time goes by...toki no nagare wa futari o kaette yuku keredo

Mike He(Taiwanese actress)! >.<

nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo sono te o totte omoidasu yo itsumo kimi no soba de

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:02 am
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
I see most girls are crazy over male celebrities. I'm planning to get famous one day with my band. I'm not going to uh... call myself "hot", but do you guys think I have at least an appropriate appearance to be anywhere near famous? I don't want to look like a slobby bum if I ever make successful concerts or auditions. I think at least most of the girls in this forum must have good sense of judgment when it comes to those things.

User Image

Ah! You have more than just a chance at being famous. ;]
I'll be sure to look out for your band. ninja
Is that your school uniform you're wearing in your siggy, or is that just a snazzy outfit? :3

PoppyLander

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:04 am
Baka n_n
User Image
heart
EN CAFE!
: DDDD heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 pm
PoppyLander

Is that your school uniform you're wearing in your siggy, or is that just a snazzy outfit? :3

Thanks for the moral support. smile And yes, that's my school uniform. Except for the tie. But I also wear the tie to school, teachers don't seem to care anyway.  

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
PoppyLander

Thanks for the moral support. smile And yes, that's my school uniform. Except for the tie. But I also wear the tie to school, teachers don't seem to care anyway.
Ah, nu fair! Our uniforms aren't smexxie like that. emo
They're colored shirts, but not like that kind. More like polos. confused
Then we have the option of navy blue or khaki trousers. ^^
Do you have any videos of your band on YouTube or any other website? :]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:15 pm
PoppyLander

Awww... Oh well. Look at the bright side, when you finish school, you'll be happy to not wear uniforms anymore. And nope, we don't have videos. I'm still recruiting potential band members. We've got a vocalist, lead guitarist, second guitarist, bassist and all we're missing is a drummer.  

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:18 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
PoppyLander

Awww... Oh well. Look at the bright side, when you finish school, you'll be happy to not wear uniforms anymore. And nope, we don't have videos. I'm still recruiting potential band members. We've got a vocalist, lead guitarist, second guitarist, bassist and all we're missing is a drummer.
Haha. I actually like uniforms, but I like your better. x]
Fun, fun, eh? Maybe when you get a whole band together, you'll be featured on YouTube. ;DD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:53 pm
Agent-Leon_Kennedy
PoppyLander

i would be ur band's drummer if i knew how to play the drums and i knew who u were sweatdrop  

RAWRpham

Agent-Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:03 pm
@PoppyLander
Lol, wow. I'm more likeable than uniforms? And yeah, we'll make Youtube videos when we finally complete the band. We're also composing songs of our own.

@kawaii_usagi108
That's sweet and you don't need to know who I am. I'm just a nobody for now. smile

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff