Submit

SilverFoxyLycan

Beloved Otaku

23,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 am
I love Youtube I seem to get soo lost in that I forget what time it is sweatdrop and thne I get yelled at. I have also watched as many anime show on there as possible but if I can't find them off I tend to find other links sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:29 pm
Captain Kidneystone
I am. I mean, how else am I supposed to get my dose of anime?

It's called Bittorrent download. It's much heavier, but the quality is much better, you don't depend on Youtube's mercy, and you can even get some extra bonuses such as soundtracks, wallpapers and artbooks. Plus, you can burn your favorite series on a bunch of DVDs and watch it every time you want.

As you can see, I don't like Youtube. It's inherently lame. You depend on the mercy of a moderator that won't erase the chapters, the quality is ******** awful, and it makes your computer slow.  

Da_Nuke

Fairy_Princess_Nami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:45 am
Quote:
Just because they never get caught does not mean you should support illegal activity. I actually respect fansubbers because they fully comprehend the fact that what they are doing is illegal. Most kids that watch stuff off You Tube do not understand that by doing so they put Youtube as a site in trouble. It's not the posters that will end up getting fined millions of dollars it's Youtube.com that has the money that the companies are going to sue. Because of this, Youtube has every right to remove anything that can get them in trouble. They have recieved communications already warning them from allowing copyrighted material on their site. It's because of inconciderate fans that belive everything on the internet is theirs for the taking is causing stress on the already delicate balance.

yah  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:58 am
if it was youtube or tv, i would choose youtube because no waiting. i wouldnt chose but rather veoh. it has tons of series compare to youtube  

Lang2007

I_Uchiha_I

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:08 am
Well, I only watch on youtube as a last resort. Say if I'm downloading episodes, and lets say.. the 46th episode of Full Metal Alchemist is missing, then I'll try to find it on youtube.

I'd never skip one episode because they don't have it, it ruins the story scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:08 pm
youtube's good and all, but i'd have to say crunchyroll's better for anime. i mean.. the selection is a bit different, but it has fast loading and updates much faster too =D  

spixie09

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:00 pm
I like both, in the sense that when watching anime on tv, you get a slightly better qualtity for veiwing but when you get bored of seeing the same episodes or they aren't showing enough, youtube is the way to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 am
You tube is a great place but i watch my anime on Veoh
but if you wanna watch some cool amvs i got a couple of my favorite to watch on my playlist if your not sure check out my profile media and see if you dont like my taste in amvs

Ritzgo

Fiasco Fresh 718

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:08 am
I agree the united states does get anime later than other countries and sometime we never get some episodes of are favorite animes or certain of are favorite animes,so going on youtube i feel is better than waiting for the anime to come on t.v..but an alternative to youtube would be crunchyroll.com, not only do they have anime but they also Asian Dramas,Asian music videos, and Asian movies  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:24 am
i think i like youtube better because im farther ep. in youtube then t.v.i usally watch naruto shippuuden im in ep.35 or 36 somewhere around there.  

buCxD0PELA0B0i

lilbabysin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:31 pm
Ewww Youtube = Horrible Quality
I watch my anime from Utorrent on my brothers computer
or i go to : Stage6.com Veoh.com CrunchyRoll.com xD and sometimes if i still cant find it i do google video D: though google has same quality as youtube.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 am
I am. I watched all of Azumanga Daioh on there this weekend, lol.  

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:19 pm
love the idea but unfortunately not a lot off people agree to it ( meaning You Tube executives) who delete these files with out thinking about consequences I had a friend who uploaded the whole Gundam SEED Destiny series and after a week they erased his profile and was banned from You Tube he can no longer have an account just for uploading anime and have heard of others that are on the same boat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Youtube has been screwed by Youtube already (No offense people sorry), i got to Crunchy roll, Veoh, Gofish, somehow youtube made the list again.  

Hyzia

Mayze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 am
I don't actually like You Tube that much. I like it for when I want to watch Cosplay Videos or VA Panels, but for TV shows the quality is just to poor.

And, I dunno, it's just as easy to download it now a days as it is to find it on You Tube, probably easier (I've tried to find things on YouTube, when I'm desperate).

But between You Tube and my TV... I'd choose my TV hands down. I pretty much like most of the stuff that comes on my TV, or I have a tolerance for it.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff