Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:04 pm
"The name's Reminisce." she replied. Handing over her Member's Address to Daichi, she calmly noted, "But just call me Remi"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:33 pm
"Ok Remi, where shall we go?" he asked as he sent her the invite to his party.  

Zieg_Tonanami

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:42 pm
"How about stopping by the Magic Shop over in the Mercenary District?" Remi asked snapping her fingers. I always forget to buy scrolls so that way I can learn spells."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:42 pm
"ok, we'll go there then. let's see, i think i have enough money for some scrolls as well......oh well, let's go!" he said throwing his hand in the air. he then walked towards the warp point.  

Zieg_Tonanami

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 pm
"Okay, you got it!" she shouted running after Daichi. 'It's a good thing that I save my GP like crazy' she thought to herself before initiating a warp to the Mercenary District.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:03 pm
"ok" he selected to warp to mercenary and when he appeared there, he walked back some to wait for Remi.  

Zieg_Tonanami

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 am
Warping in next to Daichi, Remi turned around and walked slyly around the teleporter. "Let's go, Daichi," she said heading over towards the Magic Shop door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:08 pm
"Ok, let's go! stressed It's time to go shopping!" he said, throwing his hands into the air while starting towards the magic shop.  

Zieg_Tonanami

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:23 am
Luella logged in and instantly began running around; she was trying to trade some one for a Wild Robe. She was offering a Dusty Miller and Simple Watch… the real problem was finding someone who actually had the armor. After running around for at least an hour, she found random PC who happened to have the rare set of armor. No matter what she threw in all she heard in return was a chorus of curt “No’s. ”Fine…. I’ll try t find it on my own! =/ “ Luella scurried off to the Chaos Gate only to realize that she would need a party in order to actually be able to clear a dungeon. ”What where those key words again…. OH yeah! Θ Freezing Cursed Night moons… wait no it was ΘFreezing Cursed Ocean... or was it Θ Roaring Cursed Ocean... No I think it was ΘRoaring Grey Ocean… bah I’m so confused.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm
Hotaru was talking to one of her friends at the dome. She noticed Luella talking to herself. "Hey, I'll talk to you later!" She waved good-bye to her friend as she approached her. "You need a party?" She smiled and slighly leaned back.  

Shuyu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:17 pm
Luella's face beamed with joy, " Do I ever!" Luella clapped her hands together and beamed as she gave her member address. " I usally don't party with random people, no offence, but I really need this item!! If I want any chance of doing well in the Demon Place ;x "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:54 am
Hotaru returned the favor and gave Luella her member address. "Cool! This is gonna be sooo awesome! What's the area words?" She had the menu up and scrolled through the area words. "I've never been to an area with cool items!! How many are there?! Is there one for me?"  

Shuyu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 am
Luella struck her fist in her open palm, as she finally recollected those elusive area words, “Θ Freezing Cursed Nemesis! A friend of mine used to solo there a lot, and he said that there is a Wild Robe in the Beast Temple. I’ve never been there but I’ll give you a Dusty Miller, Simple Watch, and what ever the monsters drop for helping me! I know the area level is 46 so you’ll level up a lot as I beat the monsters with ease… The only problem is that I tend to run out of items and blow though my SP so I can’t heal myself.” Luella then ran up to the chaos gate, smiling gleefully she waited.

”When ever you’re ready…”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 pm
"Cool! Thanks!!! I'll heal you whenever you need to be cured then. I have tons of healing potions. Let's go then!!" Hotaru gated to the area.  

Shuyu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:00 pm
After warping to the field with Hotaru, Luella smiled and turned to her, “Hey do you want the dusty miller now? It would probably be a great help.” To many it would seem odd that Luella was offering a reward for a deed not yet completed, but she had reason behind her decision; after all Hotaru looks trustworthy. ”I’m not worried about you taking off with it, you self trustable ;D,” and if she dare do so Luella would just pk her; cause stealing is bad.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff