Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Make a Sin I Dont think we have one of those yet we have a Cleric in the making so yea!
(Editted:Im on lvl 16 for Mardia)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Meigumii
@o@... I want to play with you guys, too >u< *flails* I still don't know if I should make a sin, bandit, or cleric~ any suggestions? sweatdrop

=3 Well depends what do you want. I'd say a Cleric or sin. We could use a sin and really I'm just working on Cleric so I'd be able to fund my other characters xD and more people become a Cleric then I'd have to worry less about HP pots and who'd be online. Yes I'm just that greedy/selfish xD

Taiakeita Vick

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:52 pm
I don't know which one I'd like more... my main is a cleric and I made a new cleric-to-be in Windia and I'm a bit tired of leveling countless newbie magicians u_u; However, thinking about not being able to heal myself/teleport =
I was leaning more towards being an assassin because I do need more variety, but the prices of stars, claws, and potions really make me nervous. I'm not a very good meso maker/saver @w@  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:00 pm
Meigumii
I don't know which one I'd like more... my main is a cleric and I made a new cleric-to-be in Windia and I'm a bit tired of leveling countless newbie magicians u_u; However, thinking about not being able to heal myself/teleport =
I was leaning more towards being an assassin because I do need more variety, but the prices of stars, claws, and potions really make me nervous. I'm not a very good meso maker/saver @w@

Well that's why you have us! Together we'll all be unstoppable xD Really I don't trust most people on Maple seeing as there are countless numerous amounts of people running rampant everywhere D= And I wouldn't have a problem giving away mesos or items to people here =3

Besides I'm great with saving money with a Cleric so of course I'd share xD

My suggestion pick a class you find fun to be and grown attached to =3 And I've grown attached to clerics seeing as they can heal xD bye bye costly HP pots =3

Taiakeita Vick

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:23 pm
Now your making me lean towards a Cleric stop it! I wanna be a Ice/Lightning Mage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Taiakeita_Vick

Well that's why you have us! Together we'll all be unstoppable xD Really I don't trust most people on Maple seeing as there are countless numerous amounts of people running rampant everywhere D= And I wouldn't have a problem giving away mesos or items to people here =3

Besides I'm great with saving money with a Cleric so of course I'd share xD

My suggestion pick a class you find fun to be and grown attached to =3 And I've grown attached to clerics seeing as they can heal xD bye bye costly HP pots =3

I know! The Maple world is so scary nowadays @_@; Once, I remember my Maple husband and I were bickering in Eos because he kept insisting I should accept his scrolls and scroll down the tower. Finally, he decided to drop them and was about to run for it until a near bystander autolooted and scrolls and poofed into smoke >_>

HP pots don't bother me, but the mana ones do. My I/L wizard was burning them like there was no tomorrow and she's funded~ I couldn't believe how quickly the MP bar dropped without MP Eater (it's maxed on my cleric ;o;)

Thank you for giving me your input, though~ I think I'll make an assassin and do my best to be active whee (not at the moment, though~ five more days until spring break and I'm ost worried about an upcoming math test)

I'm sorry if I'm rambling too much v_v  

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Meigumii

I know! The Maple world is so scary nowadays @_@; Once, I remember my Maple husband and I were bickering in Eos because he kept insisting I should accept his scrolls and scroll down the tower. Finally, he decided to drop them and was about to run for it until a near bystander autolooted and scrolls and poofed into smoke >_>

HP pots don't bother me, but the mana ones do. My I/L wizard was burning them like there was no tomorrow and she's funded~ I couldn't believe how quickly the MP bar dropped without MP Eater (it's maxed on my cleric ;o;)

Thank you for giving me your input, though~ I think I'll make an assassin and do my best to be active whee (not at the moment, though~ five more days until spring break and I'm ost worried about an upcoming math test)

I'm sorry if I'm rambling too much v_v

No doubt about that lolz. But nothing much we can do xD Unless you want to become an evil GM and go mass banning people's bum bums lolz.

I am so thankful for MP eater. It saved me quite a bit on MP pots =3

I'm trying as well to be as active as possibly but I get discourage sometimes seeing how there are already level 40+ people lurking around there @.@ Everyone wants to be on top oddly even though all that effort won't go far seeing as it's just a game lolz. But it just bothers me >< so sometimes I just do other things ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:47 pm
I just wanna play ms with some people that don't beg me for items.... sweatdrop Is that too much to ask for?  

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:00 pm
xPrinceCronusx
I just wanna play ms with some people that don't beg me for items.... sweatdrop Is that too much to ask for?

Sadly almost everyone on Maple begs though xD Mostly cause they're all lazy and such and don't want to do it themselves -.-

I just want to play with friends =3 always fun that way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:10 pm
This is probably a stupid question, but I'll shoot anyway. XD

My current two characters are in Bera and I have one character slot left on this account. If I made a character in Mardia, would I be fairly safe to assume that I couldn't pass anything to them through the storage guys? >_<

Edit-- Well, I figured out I could pass cash shop stuff over, so thats not really a problem now. XD I'm making a new Warrior on Mardia! The name will be KeiraKiari. I've been wanting to make a Warrior since my characters are always ranged. lol So, this is a great excuse to do it. ^_^ Look forward to playing with you guys.  

Defiled

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:32 pm
Defiled

My current two characters are in Bera and I have one character slot left on this account. If I made a character in Mardia, would I be fairly safe to assume that I couldn't pass anything to them through the storage guys? >_<

Edit-- Well, I figured out I could pass cash shop stuff over, so thats not really a problem now. XD I'm making a new Warrior on Mardia! The name will be KeiraKiari. I've been wanting to make a Warrior since my characters are always ranged. lol So, this is a great excuse to do it. ^_^ Look forward to playing with you guys.

Actually, you get three characters per server per account whee So you'd have 2/3 on Bera, 1/3 on Mardia, and 0/3 on all of the other servers. To transfer items/mesos via the storage guy in every town, the characters must be on the same server and account. I'm not sure about transferring Cash Shop items, as I tried to transfer my pet bunny and some emotes from Bera over to Windia but it didn't work u_u

@Taiakeita_Vick: Ooo, I try not to compete with others to level. I do it sometimes, and it's good motivation every now and then, but eventually I get burned out on training or I get frustrated when the other person picks up their pace, as well xd

Though right now, I admit I wish I started Mardia earlier this weekend so I can try to catch up to some of you~ it'd suck by the time I'm ready for PQ, you are all in second job teehee.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm
Me for example im on lvl 17 soon to be 18 and yea it does suck I just wanna send over a little cash yet I cant so this person will be poor for awhile.  

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Defiled

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:36 pm
Meigumii
Defiled

Actually, you get three characters per server per account whee So you'd have 2/3 on Bera, 1/3 on Mardia, and 0/3 on all of the other servers. To transfer items/mesos via the storage guy in every town, the characters must be on the same server and account. I'm not sure about transferring Cash Shop items, as I tried to transfer my pet bunny and some emotes from Bera over to Windia but it didn't work u_u

@Taiakeita_Vick: Ooo, I try not to compete with others to level. I do it sometimes, and it's good motivation every now and then, but eventually I get burned out on training or I get frustrated when the other person picks up their pace, as well xd

Though right now, I admit I wish I started Mardia earlier this weekend so I can try to catch up to some of you~ it'd suck by the time I'm ready for PQ, you are all in second job teehee.

Holy crap, really? XD I thought it was just 3 total all this time. lol

I actually am not sure if you can transfer an actual bought item from server to server, but the NX I had remaining is still there when I enter the cash shop on Mardia. I'll have to take an item off one of my Bera characters and see if I can transfer that sometime. So, can the delivery vans only send things on their own server too? I guess probably so. XD

I'm almost level 11 now as my new warrior. Took me about 2 hours to get to level 10. XP Its hard starting fresh, though. I don't even have enough for my level 10 set of equips. >_< I'm working on it, though. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:04 am
Meigumii

Not really competing just my ego says I need to be #1 or ahead xD But I know at heart if I go all out hardcore it'd be all in vain. So I'm trying to force my stupid pride and ego to think otherwise xP

Don't worry too much about catching up with us. I mean I have a level 24 warrior so I could use him to help you PQ if you wanted =3 As for my soon to be cleric I want to get him as high level as possible. So I can make some mesos and help people who are starting out with low level quests =3

So if anyone needs help with a quest contact me alright? I'm not that high leveld yet but I can finish up some to help you level faster =D Currently my mage is level 25 and I want you guys to get to 20+ soon so we can all PQ! ^.^

Taiakeita Vick

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:57 am
I have a level 22 (Str Daggar) rogue in mardia named FrozenDaggar

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items