Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:21 am
"Right!" Iva agreed with a smile. She punched the air with her fist playfully. She too had to brave now, after what Shreane had told her, she just had too. I at least have to hope, to find onee-chan...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:16 am
Shreane arrived at the beach to see Agnia sweeping the steps,moving sand away."Oh,you're back!"

"Find anything?"Shreane asked.Agnia nodded."Something about a prism flash...Shihoka said she saw it right after the Rainbow Pearl Princess disappeared.She said it happened when she was in danger with her friends."

Shreane remembered from the book."She's hiding then.Look's like she is alright after all.Thank Regina...."She sighed."Shihoka alright?"

Agnia laughed."She solved it first when she found you that you were staying.Anyways...she should still be upstairs-"

A loud childish shriek was heard.It seemed like it was Shihoka from the second floor!  

MaronaPossessed

` TenTen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:07 pm
Rei walked down the street to the beach and sat down.The breeze felt good on her cheek.I will find the Rainbow Pearl Princess,no matter what!,Rei was determined and was ready for anything,Rei hummed her Idol song,Geisha Dreams,((here is the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNSrGiq4r48 )) As ran sat on the soft sand,some boys came up behind her."Hey cutie,wanna hang out with us?",asked a boy as they tapped her shoulder."No.",replied Rei,the boys tugged on her arm,"Come on,it'll be fun!",said the other boys.Rei got angry now,"I said NOO!!!!",and Rei ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:26 pm
(TenTen,Idol songs have to be mermaid melody only.says so on the rules.

MaronaPossessed
Before you post,read the rules:

1.No Flaming.Please take it elsewhere
2.If you want to be a character or madeup,pm me with the profile.
3.No talking out of character.If you wish to talk out of character use (()) or () or whatever seems okay.
4.No godmoding(being all godlike,perfect,etc.)
5.If you plan on singing a song,it must be from MMPPP or Pure.Other animes are denied.
)  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:36 pm
Ami didn't find any other pearls. "Weird" She whispered. "A lone pearl" She thought aloud swimming back to shore going to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:15 am
Iva turned in the direction of the scream. "Isn't that Shihoka?"

((May I also play Sachiko please?))  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 am
((Sure if you want))

Shreane dashed ahead into the house,as fast as she could.She slammed the door open into Shihoka's bedroom,only to find that she was gone."SHIHOKA!!"Shreane yelled,hoping for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:23 pm
((Yay, thank you! ^_^ ))

"What happened?" Iva cried, seeing Shreane scream Shihoka's name.

--------------

"Mmmm... It feels so good today!" Sachiko exclaimed. The Aqua Mermaid Princess sat ontop of a huge rock, feeling the sun's warm rays upon her skin. "Ahh... It's so peaceful..."

Then Sachiko remebered the inccident that happened in her sea, North Atlantic. Her hand soon curled into a fist. "Stupid water demons... I'll get you. DID YOU HEAR THAT? I'LL GET YOU!" she screamed. After hearing only the sounds of the waves and the seagulls, the mermaid layed back down upon the stone and sighed... "I'll get you..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm
Shreane turned."Shihoka disappeared!Someone must have taken her!"Agnia then came rushing from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:44 pm
"Indeed..." came a devilish voice. Yet, the person was no where to be found.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:47 pm
Shreane heard out the window and jumpped out,landing.She braced and got up quickly."Show yourself!Who's there?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:51 pm
"If you wish to see Shihoka again, then turn over the Rainbow Pearl Mermaid Princess! And your pearl!"  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:25 pm
"You big jerk!She disappeared because she was hiding from you!"A punch was heard onto the mysterious person.

"Shihoka?Is that you?!Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine..."Agnia then spoke from the window."She's right.The Rainbow Pearl Princess disappeared to hide from the water demons."

"I see..."Shreane looked down."There goes my luck..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:42 pm
"Heh, I'm taking the weak girl with me," Yuro said, appearing in the air, Shihoka in his arms. A sly smirk danced upon his lips as he continued, "If you wish to see her again, then come find me..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:25 pm
"You....coward!Let her go!....If not then....Hear this!"

"Shreane!!!"Shihoka yelled continued to struggle."Scarlet Pearl Voice!"Shreane transformed into her Idol form as the light protected her during her transform.The beautiful red soon disappeared and was now in Idol form.

"Not without listening to my song Yuro!."  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces