Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Sirius took the chocolate from Kathryn and looked down at it. Her words ringing in his head. The Ministry, the Ministry.

"I've been dead for two years, the Ministry can get the hell over it..." Sirius hissed at the chocolate in his hands before handing it back to Kathryn.

"Keep it. You guys want lunch right?" he asked turning around to the other two.

"I can get you lunch easily. I know this place like the back of my hand. You guys want me to run down to the kitchens and get some food sent up? Anybody got any requests? Chocolate Cakes? Pudding? Sandwiches? Pies? What do you three want?" Sirius asked looking at the three students in the hall with him.

In his mind he could practically see the Marauder's Map, where he was and where he could find the practically 100s of House Elves with delicious treats and how to get from point A to B in the quickest way with out blasting a hole in the floor and without running into Filch (why this was a concern was simply the result of childhood memories).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:02 pm
Draco doesn't even flintch when Black pointed the wand at him. "You should get your facts straight Black.. Father pulled out and I helped your side practically win the war. I'm Sure if it wasn't for me you would have lost" he said in a snoody voice and sips his juice.
His eyes move to Hermione "Hey mub blood, your late.. I would think you could at least handle being on time. But that consept it probably one above your mind's abilty to hold" He really no longer had any ill feelings toward Potter or any of his friends any more but he did enjoy the taunting and teasing.  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:11 pm
Kathryn stood up , munching thoughtfully on her piece of chocolate. If Sirius was going to go get some food, she'd like to know where, it might be handy information for the upcoming Full Moon. Stowing away her beaten up candy wrapper into her pocket, she swallowed her mouthful and grinned.

"Any food... What about Tim Tams? It's these delicious little chocolate biscuits... And if it's there what about Milo too... Then you could suck the milo through the Tim Tam! It's a common food from where I used to live... And may I come with?" She added hopefully, she didn't want to be stuck here with Draco Malfoy and a girl whom she didn't even know.

Just as she was in the height of happiness a certain bushy-haired girl rushed in. She knew her in class though she doubted she was known. Sitting in the back and nevering answering questions was Kathryn's style so her intelligence was unknown and in a way, a good thing.

"Sirius!" She heard the girl say. Snapping her neck in the direction of Hermione; she scowled. Maybe it was because of jealously, here was a girl who had two friends, one a certain Harry Potter and another whom she admired from afar. SHe originally wanted to be this girls friend but backed out one to many times and decided it would be best if she stayed alone. She could never get along with any of the other girls, they were too smarmy and girly, but Hermione was the only one who actually seemed nice. Although she tried to ignore her feelings as she always did and kept to herself, never letting her emotions get the best of her... She was bound to find a friend one day...

Slumping back down into her chair she looked at the slightly shocked girl, then gazed back at Sirius.
"So obviously you guys know each other... I thought you were supposed to be on the run, you know, secretive?" She said cooly to Sirius as she propped her head in her hands leaning to her left as several red hairs draped casually over her eyes.
"I suppose you weren't all that quiet... Maybe you liked the publicity" She said, a lump in her throat making her almost choke the last words. She felt sickened, she was acting like an idiot.
She was always sarcastic and witty... but not like this surely... Not like a mean old hag...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:02 pm
"Ohh that ones orginal.. I would think someone as bright as you would come up with somthing better than. shove it But than again I really can't expect much.. it's really a shame your parents had to be so Dirty." He sighs "You know for a reunion or get together or what ever it's suppose to be it's a huge bust. They probably heard you were coming Granger we all know if your here no one get a word in edge wise"  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:30 pm
Sirius stood gaping at Malfoy, ignoring what was going on around him. He had actually--he had pulled a Snape? He stood standing there, bewildered for a few more seconds before Kathryn's harsh words jolted him.

"Pubicity? Ha! Harry Potter is my Godson! His best friend's--Ron's--Rat was Pettigrew. I happened to be at Hogwarts to snatch the back stabbing traitor and commit the murder I was accused of! I happened to meet---" Sirius stopped and whirled around towards Hermione, gaping once more. Far too many things had happened at once. She and Malfoy exchanged a few words and it wasn't until Malfoy had finished speaking before it finally clicked that Hermione Granger was standing in front of him.

"Hermione!" He cried rushing forward and hugging her tightly without thinking before backing up and looking around quickly.

"Harry! Is he--Is he here? Do you know if he's coming?" he asked quickly before Kathryn's tone sunk into his head and whirled around and looked at her.

"That's certainly not fair Kathryn I--" Sirius stopped and whirled around at Draco.

"You disgusting slimey excuse for a human! It's one thing to put a person down, but calling them a--a---you-know-what! After fighting for Dumbledore!" Sirius then quickly turned back to Kathryn before whirling around towards Hermione and then looking at the other girl (he still didn't know her name) who had asked for lunch, before slumping down into a seat and holding his head in his hands.

"Now I remember the problem with life---it's moments like these..." He took a deep breath before standing up and looking at Hermione.

"Hi Hermione, I'm alive. Is Harry around?" Before she could answer he turned to Kathryn and grinned.

"As soon as we get all of this cleared up, you can n** down to the kitchens with me. If they don't have Milo and Tim Tams the House-Elves here are great, they'll figure out a way." Then he turned to Malfoy and glared.

"You sir...are just like Snape, and I'll have you know that I still hate Snivellus. Anyway, good job fighting with us, but obviously you still have that disgusting Pureblood mentality. And anyway, I'm sure without you we would've only had a minor set back, Harry still would've been able to pull through, especially with Lupin on his side." Finally Sirius turned on the last girl and grinned.

"Hi, my name is Sirius Black, I'm about to go get you some lunch, your name is?" With that he looked around feeling satisfied with his actions before looking at the empty table and sighing imagining a feast in front of him and nice cool pumpkin juice, and maybe some chocolate pudding, and chicken--he was always rather fond of Hogwarts chicken for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:24 pm
Wiping her forehead casually with her sleeve she sat striaght at eyed Sirius as he twirled around crazily, trying to talk to too many people at once. Drumming her slender fingers on the table, her eyes drifted vaguely over to Draco where she gazed at him as if he were a rather confusing paragraph in a book.

"Listen dude, shut your mouth alright? I don't give a flying **** what you think, for logic seems to have denied you a visit my dear Snake, I am sure you are distantly related to half-bloods and muggle-borns so unless you want to continue this foolish conversation I suggest you shut your bloody mouth" She said said in a slightly bored tone. Using what little strength she had in her arms, she hoisted herself off the bench and leaned on the table.

Casting a quick glance at the Hermione she stared at her, her emotion-less eyes staring into her chocolate brown ones.
"I suppose you want to be alone anyway... That'll take a while...Tell me where the kitchens are... I'll meet you there myself if I have too" She spat as she arranged her bag a little higher on her shoulder. She didn't want to leave Sirius or Hermione, in fact she wanted to go introduce herself... But she had learned all to often that sometimes people need to be alone with another, and judging by the way Sirius looked, he longed to see Ron and Harry aswell.

She walked briskly towards the door, her footsteps echoing loudly, bouncing off the walls and her heavy breathing magnified. She was almost to the door when something changed her mind. A nearby portrait sneered at her.
"Being a bit selfish aren't we" It said in a teasing tone. It was right... She was being selfish, in fact she was being quite spiteful and rude to both of them. TUrning around and facing back at Sirius she swallowed and said in what she hoped was a calmful voice.

"Unless... It'd be ok... If I stayed, I'd really like to meet Harry..... And Ron" She said slowly, urging herself to not back out, she walked rather slowly towards them.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:47 pm
Sirius looked up from the table at Kathryn as she started to leave, not knowing whether she was the type who he could call back or not. But as she turned around he grinned as she asked if she could stay.

"Love, you're silly for even worrying about such a thing. Sit, let's find out what the rest of these dunces want for lunch, and then you and I will go down and pester the house elves--" Sirius stopped and gave Hermione a pointed look.

"Speaking of which, you're not still on that spew mission are you?" he asked with a slight amount of worry in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:46 pm
"Finally, about bloody ******** time!" Kiek muttered, his tone as similar to acid as humanly possible. He had finally made it down to the ground floor of Hogwarts and could see the doors of the Great Hall in sight. Not that this made him any less adgitated, but it didn't make his mood anymore worse either.

So, with a huff of mixed annoyance and relief (more annoyance that it took him so long to get there), Kiek rounded the corner of the entrance and entered the great hall to be met with the sight of only a few people and an empty Hufflepuff table. To add to matters, he didn't even know these people.

He wasn't about to start knowing them now, that was for sure. Social skills weren't his strong point. He played music and sang. He wrote songs. He didn't interact very well.

So, sticking to what was familiar to him, he strode over to the empty Hufflepuff house table and sat down, taking out a few sheets of parchment he had stashed in his bag as he did so. He had some free time, so he figured he may as well use it to work on the song he had been trying to turn out over the past few days.  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:25 am
With a slight smile, Kathryn approached Sirius and Hermione and chuckled. She felt sort of included, although then again, she barely knew this girl except she was a rival with intelligence. A few droplets of sweat dripped down Kathryns flushed face leaving a shining wet trail as if ran. Wiping a soggy sweat over her face she walked limply towards her goblet of water, taking a sip she grasped it in her hand lightly, her fingers curling around the goblet with ease, although she had to have her palm a few centimetres away from the base as there was no room for her fingers to grip.

The words rushed through her brain, not yet decided how to react yet. Halfway through her drink she coughed and spluttered.

"Sorry? What? A Spew mission?" She said wrinkling her nose in disgust. She hated the feeling of something rising out of her mouth... She had thrown up a lot, mostly out of pain but she always thought that the feeling was disgusting. Although she usually felt a lot better after doing so.

"Are you bulemic?! (sp?)" Kathryn uttered softly at Hermione, utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:43 pm
Sirius let out a barking laugh at Kathryn's words glancing at the new comer quickly before looking back and the werewolf.

"No, no, what is it? S-P-E-W, umm Society Protecting Elfish something or other. It's for House Elves, free the House Elves!" Sirius let out another barking laugh.

"She's been on it for the longest time. I've got nothing against House Elves, frankly, I wouldn't mind paying 'em a bit and giving the proper clothing to wear around the house and the likes, it's just, their stubborn and don't like the idea." Finally looking around and throwing his hands up, Sirius turned to look at the newcomer.

"Hey, Hufflepuff! Sorry for disturbing you, but I'm about to head down to the kitchens, and nobody else seems to care what I get sent up, so before I go, how about you? You particular to anything, or is everybody just going to have to deal with what I send up--which will probably consist of chicken, mashed potatoes, pumpkin juice, and something with chocolate." Sirius examined the other male, he seemed--well a bit distant. Not in a bad way of course, but he seemed like some one who would kill you as soon as look at you if you screwed up. But he also seemd like some one Sirius could get along with--assuming of course that he wasn't offended by being called Hufflepuf  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:26 pm
(ack, the book came out and I dropped everything to read XD This is my first time being online in 2 days as I went to work and then directly to my friends house friday, stayed over all day saturday, and came home this morning. Er, lets see if I can work Kalida back into this one xd sweatdrop )

In the slight mayhem that followed her brief outburst born of hunger, Kalida had slid inconspicuously down the side wall to take a seat on the very edge of Ravenclaw table still facing both the doorway and the rest of the hall to watch the proceedings in attentive silence, allowing herself to be completely forgotten, tactfully ignoring the fact that she'd been offered no chocolate despite the growling of her stomach. So, this was the imfamous Black. Who apparently hadn't commited the murders he'd been accused of and wasn't actually dead. Talk about misunderstood.

The spat between Malfoy and Granger went unnoticed, dark eyes focusing instead on the Huffy little hufflepuff (oh, she's so clever!) sulking succinctly at his empty table as if food as well as his fellow housematers were going to appear any moment. She recognized him, Morggin was his name. For some reason he'd taken to playing his muggle instrument on the turret below Ravenclaw tower. She'd been tempted to jinx him more than once.. It took her a moment to realize someone had addressed her, spinning to face Sirius once more.

"Oh. Call me Kalida. 6th year Ravenclaw. And at this point, anything would suffice as long as it's not old chocolate." a flash of amber as she darts a somewhat pointed glance at the girl whom had been repeatedly called "Kathryn" and therefore must be named as such. "Oy, and not too much of the plant stuff, I'm "allergic to healthy" as my mum would put it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:51 pm
Sirius let out yet another bark of laughter. He felt better then he had in over 17 years.

"Kalida is it? And your a Raven? Awesome, no rabbit food--don't blame ya mate--and no old chocolate. I'd offer you some new chocolate, but I fear it's for a friend who's not in his best health right now and I can't share any of it." Sirius laughed again, missing the looking the girl gave Kathryn.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:55 pm
Draco rolls his eyes watching the scene in front of him. "Hey Black you know the house elfs will send a Varity of food up to us soon. ANd you can pick and choose from it. Course if you insite to go and bother them makeing their job even harder... than by all means go for it but they'll probably start burning themselfs for not getting the food out fast enouph. But a man like you wouldn't care about that" he laughs as if he said a very humerous thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:26 pm
Sirius quickly turned on Draco and pulled out his wand, pointing it at him.

"You can shut up right now. House elves send up food? It's a little past lunch time if you haven't notice you're royal scumbag, and they haven't sent it up yet. Chances are they are probably waiting for an order to. And unlike you and your family, I actually do give a damn about things!" he shouted. He wasn't interested on delving deeper into why Draco would think he wouldn't care about house elves--there was only one House Elf he couldn't stand, and that was Kretcher, otherwise he was in agreement with Hermione, though, not to her extreme.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:56 am
Draco smirks and sips his juice. "I have never mistreated a house elf I simply let them do what they want as long as they get done what I want" He looks at Granger than laughs "Spew.." he says as if reminiscing "never go into marketing Granger.. "  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff