Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
fastest way of dying...what do you think are they? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 am
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
simpleticsoul
seriously. i want a slow suicide. i believe sliting my wrists in a bath of candles and roses. dim lighting and what not. maybe with a nice melody in the background.

That sounds like something from The Rules of Attraction. Suicide is for the sickly. I hope you get hospitalized and put on sedatives.

Oh man I love that film, just for Jason "dawsons creek' Vanderbeeks character. smile

oh man...his sex scene faces were classic! I always laugh! Especially when he was doin it with laura (Lauren's roomate if you remember). Wow. The book is way better than the movie though. Its quite possibly my most favorite movie.

I just like the scene where he is attempting suicide and it all goes horribly wrong haha. smile

I've heard the book is good, but I can't find a copy, interesting factoid for ya. Vanderbeeks character; Sean Bateman is actually meant to be related to Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 am
Rellik San
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
simpleticsoul
seriously. i want a slow suicide. i believe sliting my wrists in a bath of candles and roses. dim lighting and what not. maybe with a nice melody in the background.

That sounds like something from The Rules of Attraction. Suicide is for the sickly. I hope you get hospitalized and put on sedatives.

Oh man I love that film, just for Jason "dawsons creek' Vanderbeeks character. smile

oh man...his sex scene faces were classic! I always laugh! Especially when he was doin it with laura (Lauren's roomate if you remember). Wow. The book is way better than the movie though. Its quite possibly my most favorite movie.

I just like the scene where he is attempting suicide and it all goes horribly wrong haha. smile

I've heard the book is good, but I can't find a copy, interesting factoid for ya. Vanderbeeks character; Sean Bateman is actually meant to be related to Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. smile

I figured Bret Easton Elis did that on purpose. I giggled when i found out patricks last name. Yeah i enjoyed his pathetic attempt to commit suicide...i especially liked the music in the background.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:59 am
one word...GUILLOTINE!!!!!!! mrgreen *sigh*...I love Guillotines biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Manah Uchiha

Bullet at point black range, through the brain is faster, as you still live for 2 minutes without your head.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:31 pm
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

Bullet at point black range, through the brain is faster, as you still live for 2 minutes without your head.
metal  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 pm
The easiest way to do yourself in is to make is to either drink 1.5 grams of potassium cyanide mixed in water or to gas yourself with helium or nitrogen (it feels just like breathing normal air, it's not so bad.)  

Zhiege

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:23 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

metal

ok one...I thought that was only twitching cause Mentaly you're already dead right? sure your heart might be beating for a few more minutes, but nothing to breathe out of because your head isn't atached anymore thus no mouth, no nose, no air right?...but I do have to say the gun is pretty fast.
and two, what do you mean by Metal? or did you mean to call me mental?
emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 am
Manah Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

metal

ok one...I thought that was only twitching cause Mentaly you're already dead right? sure your heart might be beating for a few more minutes, but nothing to breathe out of because your head isn't atached anymore thus no mouth, no nose, no air right?...but I do have to say the gun is pretty fast.
and two, what do you mean by Metal? or did you mean to call me mental?
emo

No the brain still functions without the body for 2 minutes before dying... thats what I meant.  

Rellik San
Captain

Eden Voix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:37 pm
In the country I live in
( the netherlands)

you get put in jail if you try to suicide yourself and it doenst work
its counted as trying to mureder

altho prison here isnt that bad you have your own bathroom a single cell if you want and tv with cable xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43 pm
gun+bullet=death is the best i say  

knightmasterdude

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 pm
simpleticsoul
lol suicide is for the ones who cant deal with the real world. there are many different ways of suicide if your saying its for the sickly then...3/4 of the world is pretty damn sick. or how about assistent suicide. that is one the best medical deaths around. it all depends how you look at it. some people seriously cant stand life enough to go on.

but seriously it happens EVERY DAY and it people that say suicide is sickly that is part of the group that bust kids butts for cutting and stuff.

so before you ridicule us on this topic...why are you even in this topic if you are saying that

Suicide is sickly, your making it seems like suicide is an epidemic or something. People over react alot and end up trying to kill themselves.

Suicide is sickly but I disagree with you, it is an epidemic and makes up for I think it was 3% of the world's deaths or something. Or it might have been 1%, can't remember, didn't sleep well last night. Anyway, suicide might be sick and twisted but if it puts people at ease, I don't see anything wrong with it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:50 pm
i dunno if we shuld talk bout suicide but.. okay

bath tub+water=no oxygen=death
car+homemade bomb=death
knife+throat/heart/stomach=death
bleach/detergent+swallow=death
fire+jumping in=death
bomb+rockslide=death
car+knocking out driver=death
cliff+jump=death  

wiccan of the moon

ccthulhu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:50 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Moonlight Agony
Plenair1
For pills it would take a whole bottle of sleeping pills well then that would put you in a coma and there's a high chance of you dying
Or staying in a coma for years only to recover with half of your brain power and/or movement. xp

Blast ..........overdose on vikaden??

i know someone that takes 7 vikaden in a sitting, shes not dead, she doesnt even get high.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 am
Manah Uchiha

Same here biggrin
wish i woulda thought of that xd  

wiccan of the moon

XoXo_ButterflyBones_XoXo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Zhiege
The easiest way to do yourself in is to make is to either drink 1.5 grams of potassium cyanide mixed in water or to gas yourself with helium or nitrogen (it feels just like breathing normal air, it's not so bad.)

hmmm where can i get the stuff?  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces