Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
@SingPaNiCDiScO: Wow, quite the dream. eek When you said, "he kissed me one last time, very gently," I could really picture that in my head because of Brendon's big lips. xD They just seem perfect for a soft peck.

The music industry is very hard to get into but I'm sure if you set your mind to it, anything is possible. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:37 pm
`PrimeRib
@SingPaNiCDiScO: Wow, quite the dream. eek When you said, "he kissed me one last time, very gently," I could really picture that in my head because of Brendon's big lips. xD They just seem perfect for a soft peck.

The music industry is very hard to get into but I'm sure if you set your mind to it, anything is possible. ^^

hahaha... ok didn't think of the lips thing... you can't really control what you dream haha

thanks... yeah i work so much towards that... so maybe one day i'll accomplish it  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:57 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib

hahaha... ok didn't think of the lips thing... you can't really control what you dream haha

thanks... yeah i work so much towards that... so maybe one day i'll accomplish it
Believe. =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:04 pm
Yes mostly about being at their concert...
Not that that will ever happen...

Online Violation

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:54 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
Yes mostly about being at their concert...
Not that that will ever happen...

Aw, why not? sad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:55 pm
yeah why not?

and OMG ha ha my dream, cool as it was was sorta weird... >.< perhaps it's cuz brendon is 6 years older than me
and i immensely enjoyed that dream
but on the other hand
it sorta freaked me out >.<
LOL  

SingPaNiCDiScO

ExoticCupcake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Okay uhm I think I had this dream about a month ago o.o;;
It's very weird xD;;

I won theese V.I.P tickets to see Panic! At The Disco backstage at a concert.
So I went to the concert I saw them but when I was about to say "Hello" They disappeared O_O
Then I passed out xD
A little while later I woke up and found out I was in Panic! At The Disco's TOUR BUS!
-Giggles-
Right after I got up Spencer hugged me! heart 3nodding
Then I disappeared O.O'
Then...I woke up.
xP;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:20 pm
Lol, I've only ever had one P!ATD dream. gonk And this one is weird and long and random and it doesn't make much sense.

Anyways, I was at my house and looked at the window and I saw someone in the yard. So I went outside and yelled "Get off my lawn bishes." And it was Ryan and Spencer, I was like "OMG, I just yelled at Ryan and Spencer!! Oh no!" Then Spencer was all "Ha, ha you said 'bishes'." Next Ryan stared at Spencer and said "Uggh, you're so imature." I was just staring at him in bewilderment and Spencer said "So, I like it!" Ryan was like "I was just kidding Spence" and they started laughing and rolling on my neighbor's lawn. I kept staring then I turned around and Brendon was walking out my of house eating an apple. I stared at him and Brendon was like "Yo, what's sup doggy, dog dog." Spencer was laughing and pointing at Brendon. And Ryan was ticked off and like "WTF? Why do you have a Rosshawk, Brendon?!" Brendon said "I don't," and he messed up his hair with some gel that came from his pocket. Ryan was like "It's cool man," and he gave Spencer his rosevest (yes, his rosevest!!). Spencer just looked at it then yelled "JON!" I screamed because Jon was going to come. Brendon was like "Chill man, I mean lady." Then Jon starting running over to my porch bay watch style. And Ryan, Spencer, Brendon, and I were standing there waiting for Jon. I stared at Jon and he said "Hi, guess what everybody?!" Spencer said "What?" Then Jon said to me "I moved into the house behind yours, I'm living with Roseanne from that old TV show." "I hate that show" I said. Spencer was like "How could you, she's my mom?" Then Jon looked at his feet and I saw he had his black flip-flops on. So I asked Jon if I could have them and he said "Not this pair, but I'll get you one." And he grabbed a pair of flip-flops from Ryan's hair. THE END.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miss Snickers

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:38 am
well, i had an amzing/nightmare dram about panic!

so it all started when spencer was walking next to me. it was fall, and him and i were together. we went to a party, and a lady came up to us. she told spencer that he could get a scholarship to a music college. she said he could be a drum major and that it would be great for him. but i asked spencer about the band. as i walked home, i found my grandparents dead, by a murderer..and that was the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:34 am
Last night i had this weird dream that I was with this guy and he took me to a McFLY concert, only it wasn't in an arena or anything, it was like a secret show. Not that many people were there. So anyway, i look at the guy and first it was Pete Wentz. Then I looked back at the stage. Then I looked back at Pete, only he turned into Brendon. Then I look back at the stage and the first song was over. And I turn to look at Brendon/Pete again, only this time it was the Patrick-look-a-like that works in the paint section at the Wal-Mart i go to. then I woke up.  

fall_out_princess

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:10 pm
fall_out_princess
Last night i had this weird dream that I was with this guy and he took me to a McFLY concert, only it wasn't in an arena or anything, it was like a secret show. Not that many people were there. So anyway, i look at the guy and first it was Pete Wentz. Then I looked back at the stage. Then I looked back at Pete, only he turned into Brendon. Then I look back at the stage and the first song was over. And I turn to look at Brendon/Pete again, only this time it was the Patrick-look-a-like that works in the paint section at the Wal-Mart i go to. then I woke up.

thats weird. i love MCFLY  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 am
I probably have.
I just never ever remember my dreams crying .

Possessions Procession

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 am
first Panic! dream! ever! xd sweatdrop anyways it's more of a Brendon dream. Here I go.
Apparently me and my family were camping in these cabins that looked like houses. After we all arrive there, the whole town starts coming in with their campers and they start to park in the driveways. whee Then Brendon appears by me and then we make smores. mrgreen But there's no fire. And then I got cold so he hugged me. Then I woke up. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
sapphire-libra924
first Panic! dream! ever! xd sweatdrop anyways it's more of a Brendon dream. Here I go.
Apparently me and my family were camping in these cabins that looked like houses. After we all arrive there, the whole town starts coming in with their campers and they start to park in the driveways. whee Then Brendon appears by me and then we make smores. mrgreen But there's no fire. And then I got cold so he hugged me. Then I woke up. sad

oh lala  

tanyjames

Wintrymoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:34 pm
This is such a weird topic. Although I do find it weird I am replying.
First of all, No, I don't have dreams, It's all guys, that'll be weird for me. I don't have Yaoi Dreams, no girls, no.
Now I feel all weird.
That Build God Music Video got me thinking about other things though.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff