Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Tara's Luv Shack Of Good Clean Soquili. NOW WITH EMO PONY. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsani Is Like A Pack Of Gum.
  NO, TARA, NOT HERE. >:O
View Results

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:37 am
eek heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:59 pm
SETZER.

*approval given x20000%* <3 FF6~  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:44 am
xd heart *thumbsup* Old skool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 am
-tags your quest and runs back to hers-  

Death to Blondes

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:35 am
Prepare to be stunned Tara - your total worth with the sash comes to...

Just under 13.5mil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:31 am
eek eek eek

xd That's....enough for my entire quest plus the sidequests.

gonk I dread adding it all into the funds post. Augh.

Johanna K. Gambino

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:42 am
xD If you want I can do it while I'm doodling, I have nothing better to do. Then I could post it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:00 pm
Paramekia Darkheart
xD If you want I can do it while I'm doodling, I have nothing better to do. Then I could post it here.

That would be awesome! Thank you! ;o; heart  

Johanna K. Gambino

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:42 pm
kk! *Pops off to do it* <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 pm
Johanna K. Gambino
Quest fundage, as according to Zerg:

User Image
AFK - 3mil-3.5mil (3.25mil)
A Furry, Kewt ... hat.
User Image

User Image
Angelic Sash - 8mil-8.8mil+ (8.4mil)
As light as a feather and just as soft, this mystic cloth glows with purity.
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For February 2004
- 100k-115k (107.5k)
Thank You Letter for February 2004, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - February 2004
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For March 2004 - 515k-525k (520k)
Thank You Letter for March 2004, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - March 2004
User Image

User Image
Demonic Pitchfork - 170k-187k+ (178.5k)
This pitchfork was forged in demonic fire. It is said that an evil dictator used it to spread 'freedom' in his name.
User Image

User Image
Whip of Fire - 32k-34k (33k)
Whip of Fire, The god of summer, Vulcagni, once had a great love. He sacrificed all that he had for her, his power, his status, weapons that could turn the world to ashes... you might say he was WHIPped.
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For September 2005 - 20k-23k (21.5k)
Thank You Letter For September 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - September 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For October 2005 - 95k-98k (96.5k)
Thank You Letter for October 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - October 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For December 2005 - 18k-20k (19k)
Thank You Letter for December 2005. An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - December 2005
User Image

User Image
Thank You Letter For August 2006 - 12k-15.5k- (68.75k)
Thank You Letter for August 2006, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - August 2006
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For December 2006 - 13k-14.8k+ (69.5k)
Thank You Letter for December 2006, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - December 2006
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For January 2007 - 9k-11k- (50k)
Thank You Letter for January 2007, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - January 2007
User Image x 5

User Image
Thank You Letter For February 2007
- 9k-10.8k- (49.5k)
Thank You Letter for February 2007, An envelope from a mysterious benefactor. Upon opening the letter, it reads: 'We hope that this gift shows how much we appreciate all that you've done for us. Thank you for your support!' - February 2007
User Image x 5

531k pure.

Overall Total Funds
13,394,75g

heart Sidequest Fundage! heart

What RPG would be complete without them? whee This is where I shall keep track of my funds to help other Soq wishers achieve their goals.

[CNP]Ails von Helson - In her bid to get Tsani right where she wants him, I add the funds of my current auction.

Total so far: 500K. COMPLETE! heart

Kaze Taco - In the quest to get Fable's Maze, I add the funds from my other current auction.

Total so far - 500K. COMPLETE! heart

Destinys_mark - To get the Hero Of Time with hooves, I give the proceeds of my third auction.

Novastrike - To bring Soquili hawt cyber ackshuns with Axl of Megaman, I give a portion of my massive autobuy. xd heart

Epine de Rose

Sawaki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:21 am
Those are some REALLY neet quests. I hope you accomplish them. I'll never get enough for my Soq. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:52 am
Thank you! whee I think you'll find you will. *points to sidequests*  

Johanna K. Gambino

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:02 pm
*leaves lots and lots of luffs for Tara* 83  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:11 pm
whee heart *squeaks*  

Johanna K. Gambino

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:14 am
May I ask something? On the regular soq order form, what do I put where it says 'breed'?  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff