Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:41 am
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
The thing that get to me more then the music in hot topic is the smell.
I don't know what the ******** it is, but that place smell to the point that my head hurts.

I don't buy anything from there, seeing how there is nothing I would ware. The pants with chains, not cool, I'll let the mall goths get those.

But they know what they are doing over there. They know angst filled rich kids shop there, so they can make shirts for $20-30 and so on.

Whats wrong with chainey pants? they were original made so metallers could get an edge in a mosh pit.

I don't like over sized anything, those pants are.
Even if by some reason I thought they looked cool, I would never pay that much for them.

I hate moshing too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:58 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
I don't know what the ******** it is, but that place smell to the point that my head hurts.

I don't buy anything from there, seeing how there is nothing I would ware. The pants with chains, not cool, I'll let the mall goths get those.

But they know what they are doing over there. They know angst filled rich kids shop there, so they can make shirts for $20-30 and so on.

Whats wrong with chainey pants? they were original made so metallers could get an edge in a mosh pit.

Even if by some reason I thought they looked cool, I would never pay that much for them.

I hate moshing too.

Your the kind of person that goes to a gig and just either stands there or pogo's aren't you?  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:18 pm
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

Your the kind of person that goes to a gig and just either stands there or pogo's aren't you?

I think he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:51 pm
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

Oh god, pogoing is even more stupid.
No I'm the kind of guy the goes to shows to listen to the band live or to play at the shows.
I find no need to get into a group of half naked guys, that are mostly really sweaty too and running into them or hitting them.  

Art Payment

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:44 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

No I'm the kind of guy the goes to shows to listen to the band live or to play at the shows.
I find no need to get into a group of half naked guys, that are mostly really sweaty too and running into them or hitting them.

What a ******** little wanker. My god half the bands in the 'scene' suck balls. The only rreason you go is to mosh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:06 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

What a ******** little wanker. My god half the bands in the 'scene' suck balls. The only rreason you go is to mosh.

Just because you go to see shitty bands doesn't mean I have to mosh as well.
Moshing because you don't like the band is kind of stupid, why not just see something good then?
There is no scene where I live, I just go to Harpos and see some Metal.  

Art Payment

XxScreamingxTearsxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:04 pm
All of my friends and I love Hot Topic..I mean come on they have some really cool stuff there..yea sure it may be expensive but our Hot Topic always has some pretty cool s**t on sale like all the time, but yea sometimes we go to walmart or target to get some pretty cool t-shirts they have there. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Over the weekend I was asked to start working at hot topic.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:40 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

I hate moshing too.

With some bands, like Maiden, or Floyd I can understand it, but come on, what kind of person goes to Hatebreed or KSE to stand around?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Hot topics is the only place in san antonio that has alternative band t-shirts so really i have no choice cry  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Plenair1
Hot topics is the only place in san antonio that has alternative band t-shirts so really i have no choice cry

What about vendors at an actual gig?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1

All of them are bars and places 18 and older crying  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1

All of them are bars and places 18 and older crying

Most places have a stamp system in that situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:39 pm
Hoe ********! There's actually someone who doesn't like moshing! My god, who doesn't like beating the living s**t out of something when it will cost you nothing?

And the sweat and skin is all part of the show. Do you at least crowd surf once in a while?

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:41 pm
June_Tears
Hoe ********! There's actually someone who doesn't like moshing! My god, who doesn't like beating the living s**t out of something when it will cost you nothing?

And the sweat and skin is all part of the show. Do you at least crowd surf once in a while?
I don't think they do you know...They don't even pogo.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games