Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
Anime/manga <-WTF. Not emo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:37 pm
sasoriXcore
Favorite Anime or Mangas: Death Note, Naruto, Cafe Kichijouji, Last Portrait, Stairway To Heaven, Full Metal Alchemist (Rellik San, I'm sorry!), HunterXHunter, Is, Maburaho, etc.

Why: Because I do!

Most Hated Disliked: Mezzo was kind of boring.

Why: I just said why. Don't you ******** listen?

Nothing against FMA itself, its the majority of its fans that spoil it for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:27 pm
Rellik San
Deadly CareBear
Favorite anime or mangas:
Alice 19th: I like this one because it kinda like how I've always wanted my life to turn out to be.
Vampire Princess Miyu sad finsh later)
Marmalide Boy: yeah why girly and at first I didn't think I would like it but I do because it's somthing wired that as never happend in a anime and that the girl has to chose which boy she likes more even though I think the Girl is just stuped and I like to see what she gets into.
LoveLess:It's so touching it crosses the line between love and it does it in such a beautiful way
juviniol Orion: (Finish later)
Why:
Most Hated:cyborg 009
Why:that was so stuped it gives a bad name to anime
Recommend to:

.....You like loveless... *snarls... grows 12foot tall and turns green* what your have a problum with loveless incredable Hulk?  

xSTHMx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:30 pm
Deadly CareBear
Rellik San
Deadly CareBear
Favorite anime or mangas:
Alice 19th: I like this one because it kinda like how I've always wanted my life to turn out to be.
Vampire Princess Miyu sad finsh later)
Marmalide Boy: yeah why girly and at first I didn't think I would like it but I do because it's somthing wired that as never happend in a anime and that the girl has to chose which boy she likes more even though I think the Girl is just stuped and I like to see what she gets into.
LoveLess:It's so touching it crosses the line between love and it does it in such a beautiful way
juviniol Orion: (Finish later)
Why:
Most Hated:cyborg 009
Why:that was so stuped it gives a bad name to anime
Recommend to:

.....You like loveless... *snarls... grows 12foot tall and turns green*
what your have a problum with loveless incredable Hulk?
Its poorly designed, poorly drawn, poorly written...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Hey, Rellik, calm yourself.

I like Loveless.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

You should know better. I am calm, I'm just coming from a professional stand point, there is no solid explanation of why its so popular.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:12 pm
many shows shouldn't be popular  

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:42 pm
Rellik San
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

You should know better. I am calm, I'm just coming from a professional stand point, there is no solid explanation of why its so popular.

Sex appeal for virgins.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:41 pm
Favorite anime or mangas: Marmalade Boy, Clover, Ah! My Goddess!, Fruits Basket.

Why: MB: I like this one because it's a romance. Give me a romance I love you forever. It's really sweet because it has a lot of twists and turns in the main characters' relationships. Wataru Yoshizumi.

Clover: This is kind of confusing, but it's an easy read and has quite a bit of deep things to it. Reminisent of Chobits, but the philosophy is slightly different. And it's totally serious. Not funny at all. CLAMP.

Ah! My Goddess!: Light-hearted and usually clean jokes. But it has a lot of gags in it and is usually on the mellow, sweet side of things. Belldandy is my favorite. ^_^;; Kouske Fujishima.

Fruits Basket: Yes, it may be mainstream, but I think this series is really deep and teaches a lot of values a lot of people need to hear. It's very simple and Tohru is especially my favorite because I can relate to her but want to be like her. Go figure. -shrug- Natsuki Takaya.

Most Hated: Boring little kiddy ones that make no sense. I like Sailor Moon, yes, but things like Pokemon after season fifty bajillion.
-rolls eyes. sigh- Oh my GOD.

Why: o_o; I guess I just explained why. Anyway, it's because you have no clue what's going on. You miss ONE episode and it's just BOOM!
What the hell is going on? >_< Not only that, but you have to keep track of five million things. I.E: #640: Flaafy! No, wait, that's not right! It's Bulbasaur! Or whatever that crap is. -_-

Recommend to: I reccommend Fruits Basket but mostly Marmalade Boy. Dramacon is a pretty good read, too! Svetlana Chmakova.

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:42 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

Sex appeal for virgins.

Aww, that's insulting. I liked Loveless. And ((what was his name? The main character kid)) was cute to me.

True the story was horribly written, Relik-san, and the action SUCKED but it did have the swoon-if-you-are-a-rabid-shonenai-fangirl-or-June factor to it. Sue me, I like animally eared people. -.-'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:09 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
bassmule

Meh I just thought people started assuming I'd have someone smarmy to say about every thread here and posted something to tell me off in the first post to save time.

Actually, I was going to mention a few people in the guild that weren't trying so hard to fit in and should be forced into being some kind of role model-type-thing. And you were going to be on the list, quite near the top too. You know, for being an individualistic a** rather than a friendly drone.
But it will never come to be, for then too many will start bitching about not being on the list. So I trashed the idea. Though it's quite different from telling you off.
Make the list, if people complain screw 'em.

But I don't like raping people! Well, if you say so Relik-san:

List of "cool people" you "unlisted" HAVE to talk to (In no specific order of awesomeness):
Chaos A.D.
bassmale ((Ah!!!1111!!! I LURVE you!!!!111!!! heart heart And let's add just one more for emphasis heart ))
Relik-san
Isel
Sashimi on a Platter

Runner-ups ((People I think I might want to talk to smile )
[.Meechie.]
DaisukeOrDark
xLiza
Intuicide

[And remember kiddies, that this is just my opinion. Don't ******** chew my a** out if you didn't make it, hate some of the people on here, don't agree, or don't want to be here. Just call me a load of shite and leave me alone. Or, I'll come and rape you. Pun definately intended.]

The rest of this pathetic post of mine will be spent recollecting some quotes that are s**t-your-pants funny to my small, rusty mind I found on my search for the "cool".

Xyloid
I'm going to pretend that this outcome of this matter is going to directly effect the fate of the world and give you this advice:

Kill her.

Intuicide
Repeat thread.
Congratulations, you're too lazy and/or stupid to look through a few threads to see if it's been posted already.
FAIL.

bassmule
plantedchaos
emo's deserve to burn in hell!

Idiot, Emo's are all agnostic because believing in Jesus' death would give them all something else to cry about.

Chaos A.D.
theres this 13 yr old i say hi to, and today i did, and he tried to hit my nuts, and he missed cause he doesn't have any of his own to know where they are
and i almost punched his face

Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San
xKaitlynxKrunkx
How is Panic! at the Disco even emo?
This chick seems kinda dumb.
Emo isn't really a type of person,
it is a type of music,
and it is a sterotype now a days.

Read through the old posts, you wouldn't beleive how many P!atD threads have been made in the past. So don't call her dum until you undersstand the reasoning.

Any reason that someone uses to call P!ATD Emo means they're dumb regardless of what it is.
Even if its to highlight the idiocy of others?
Oooooh.
Loophole.

Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
i doubt peopel could mistake me for a chick with long hair....i can't even walk like one
Which saves me from so much disturbing mental imagery.
XD, sarah said she'll buy implants for me....the implants not the surgery
i can't wait ti'll i can grow out my hair

Placeo

Toxic-RainbowzX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Favorite anime or mangas and why : Lupin the III: I don't know its funny but not so funny it doesn't have a point.
Cantarella: Its pretty awesome. The art is great and everything like that but the best part of it is the story. It is based off of an actual historical figure named Cesare Borgia and Rome of the time.
Legal Drug: It's been discontinued but what has been made is good. It is a bit confusing at times but other than that its good.
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen: Great main character and great story. Basically an evil guy with a sword killing monsters with some magic thrown in there.
Witch Hunter Robin: Fire powers+secrets+silent loner guy+ killing= good
Most Hated and why: Naruto: I never really got into this series and hearing so many people talk about it all the time is annoying. Plus I don't really like the whole ninja thing.
Sailor Moon: Just ew.
Papuwa: It has no plot.
Recommend: any of the ones listed above and Hellsing, Gundam Wing, and Outlaw Star.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:54 pm
June_Tears
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

Sex appeal for virgins.

Aww, that's insulting. I liked Loveless. And ((what was his name? The main character kid)) was cute to me.

True the story was horribly written, Relik-san, and the action SUCKED but it did have the swoon-if-you-are-a-rabid-shonenai-fangirl-or-June factor to it. Sue me, I like animally eared people. -.-'

I was only telling a personal story. sweatdrop My apologies.

Ritsuka, I believe was his name, and yes, he certainly was cute. I like Soubi better, though.

Chu~

-Isel-

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:02 pm
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

Sex appeal for virgins.

Ritsuka, I believe was his name, and yes, he certainly was cute. I like Soubi better, though.

Chu~

It's cool. I assume that it's very appealing to virgins.

Soubi's name kept reminding me of the drink. Kind of ruined my image of his dark, controling, and caring side whenever a green lizard riding a surfboard popped up. Still, I admit, he is pretty cool.

*prays that he won't be shot by Relik-san*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:06 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

I like Loveless.
*head butts isel*

Sex appeal for virgins.

Chu~

It's cool. I assume that it's very appealing to virgins.

Soubi's name kept reminding me of the drink. Kind of ruined my image of his dark, controling, and caring side whenever a green lizard riding a surfboard popped up. Still, I admit, he is pretty cool.

*prays that he won't be shot by Relik-san*

Well, it was certainly appealing to me.

I never even thought of SoBe and Soubi sounding alike.

Now I'm gonna think of green lizards when I think of... wait, before I insert fanboyish praise here, I must remind myself that Rellik is stalking about with a vengeance against shounen-ai.

-Isel-

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces