Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What type of Main Character Do you Perfer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emersongochuico

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:11 pm
I really like main characters who fights for the weak and defends someone he loves and ready to give his life for the girl^^ that's so sweet^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:28 pm
The type of character I like varies depending on the kind of
anime, but majorly I prefer the short-tempered misunderstood
ones.

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:38 pm
i like main characters that are like really weak but then they like do special training and become strong and bit up the people who were beating him up when he was a weak whee The person that gets beat up but in the end owns everyone yep

like History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
i love that show  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:17 am
I like characters who aren't Mary Sue's and Gary Stus.  

hilaire11

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:30 am
I like one of those main characters who has a difficult/tragic past and is overcoming all of that with their own strength/friends they meet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Underestimated_Potential
The person that can't be defeated?
The person that gets beat up but in the end owns everyone?
The person that uses their smarts?
The person that uses their strengths?

So what are your guys/girls favorite type of main characters/heros?
all of them  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Master cade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 pm
The person that can't be defeated?
The person that gets beat up but in the end owns everyone?
The person that uses their smarts?
The person that uses their strengths?
there all cool but Id have to lean more to someone like ichigo or inuyasha strong funny and stupid in a funny way not like football joks those guys are just jearks  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 pm
I like the typer of character who uses smarts but somehow has a competition at the same level. >.>;;

Its like a battlefield of brains! xD  

xXyamoli21Xx

keeksy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 am
Well. i like the crazy perverts as much as anyone else does. but what really turns me on are those characters who act like total space cadets half the time. and then..suddenly here comes the plot and they have something dark and mysterious to their not-so-serious background. Also those tragic past- emo boys. ohhh yesh. so amazing. But i still like those too cool for you characters from time to time...like...Kanda from DGM.
if you can understand my gibberish.
xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 pm
well for girls i like them to have a good heart, be strong willed, and not act to girlish(they have to have some sadness) boys have to be hot, be sweet(if theyre good), and for evil ones they have to be emotionally unstable.  

Ame Namikaze Kun

Gracious Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ame Namikaze Kun

Gracious Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm
some characters are really awsome like i luv raito-kun and naruto(of course)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 pm
IvyStarling
I like one of those main characters who has a difficult/tragic past and is overcoming all of that with their own strength/friends they meet.

I completely agree. <3  

-bimmel-

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 am
I like people who are strong and smiles all the time, but is actually quite weak and cries alone. I guess more like a lone wolf xd Oh, and this person should be cute and funny and treasures whatever feelings she gets 3nodding
Kind of like Haine from Shinshi Doumei Cross heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 am
My personal favorite main character is the one who has tremendous power, but refuses to use it.

For example:
Vash the Stampede- HUGE BFG that blows everything, and I mean everything, away... won't use it because of his previous use of it
Himura Kenshin- Master Hitokiri... refuses to kill (which will infinitely increase his skill) after ***SPOILER TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE SERIES*** his significant other dies

Or a character with a dark side to overcome, like (can't remember if this is actually his name) "D" from Vampire Hunter D.  

Good4TheKi72

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces