PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

olive it the one you clicked to edit it? O:
for her XD she listens to stuff from 30 years ago....so do I >.> <.<
Oh yes In my godly way.
I have the bad habit of clicking a random color to edit~ instead of being smarter and clicking blue... Olive tends to be accidentally clicked a lot~
XD And so do I. >3
Scary. :B

I click olive a lot but I edit it...that time I didn't ketch it.
we all do, how can you not.
Darn right!
O: That sucks to have to edit a color when it's already a choice~
Yus. ...But really? You tried to get her updated using the new FOB CD? That's not going to make her want to listen to any other new music. D;
x.x
XD I do it with blue all the time too.
I played it to her on me ipod since I have it there >.> <.<
By listening to fall out boy? She's just fine with her music.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Darn right!
Yus. ...But really? You tried to get her updated using the new FOB CD? That's not going to make her want to listen to any other new music. D;
x.x
XD; And that's why I copy paste. No matter what color I choose, i have to edit it~~
But I thought you wanted to update her on music. O: And~ their new CD has grown on me~ I like all of the songs now. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Darn right!
x.x
XD; And that's why I copy paste. No matter what color I choose, i have to edit it~~
But I thought you wanted to update her on music. O: And~ their new CD has grown on me~ I like all of the songs now. XD

ah see i still never do that.
I did but she is stuburn.
Oh that's good XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Darn right!
x.x

Oh that's good XD
XD; I don't see why you wouldn't. Especially with using firefox...
Ah~ Oh well. :3
^^ No use in wasting my money on a CD. I listened to it till I liked it. XD;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Darn right!
x.x

Oh that's good XD

I tried to get into it! I really did but -.- I don't know just didn't like it. Oh I'm on AOL IE right now. I like it a lot better it's where IE and firefox meet 8] a beautiful place indeed.
she gets enough from spencer ^^;
sounds painful XD I like to hear CD's before I buy them...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh that's good XD

I tried to get into it! I really did but -.- I don't know just didn't like it. Oh I'm on AOL IE right now. I like it a lot better it's where IE and firefox meet 8] a beautiful place indeed.
XD; I know~ it gets annoying when you're copy/pasting so many other things too~ Ooo~ eh, I can't get used to AOL either. xD;;
That's good. ^^
Eheh, ...I usually do too. But, nooo~ I liked most all of their other songs. Of course I'd like their new CD! I don't need to wait and preview it. This new one should be awesome.... not. u.u It's good... just.. I expected better. I got my hopes up too high~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh that's good XD

XD; I know~ it gets annoying when you're copy/pasting so many other things too~ Ooo~ eh, I can't get used to AOL either. xD;;
That's good. ^^
Eheh, ...I usually do too. But, nooo~ I liked most all of their other songs. Of course I'd like their new CD! I don't need to wait and preview it. This new one should be awesome.... not. u.u It's good... just.. I expected better. I got my hopes up too high~
my bump is ushally saved on it. Oh but it's so great ><
yeah I got some music from him too >< Oh and this really great spanish band...i must youtube link you.
*shakes head* you know I did the same with the shins.... it's a sad thing to do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's good. ^^
yeah I got some music from him too >< Oh and this really great spanish band...i must youtube link you.
*shakes head* you know I did the same with the shins.... it's a sad thing to do.
XD; I've saved bumps before. I haven't lately though. Can't stand those emoticons showing up in the wrong places. :B
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's good. ^^
XD; I've saved bumps before. I haven't lately though. Can't stand those emoticons showing up in the wrong places. :B
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

XD Well I know what I'm doing I'm a profeshional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5EhEG2lh44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4qIB8jnJw&mode=related&search=
tis the fate  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:44 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's good. ^^
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

tis the fate
B] I don't want to risk it~~ XD;
Oh my. O: Excellent songs indeed. The first one was very good, and I was going to reply before watching the second~ but~ I clicked on it and laughed so very hard. xD
That O Pato song is in portuguese~ I so have to show it to my friend. x3 She introduced me to Brazillian country music. XDD
Oh well~ at least it's more music.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

That's good. ^^
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

tis the fate
Oh my. O: Excellent songs indeed. The first one was very good, and I was going to reply before watching the second~ but~ I clicked on it and laughed so very hard. xD
That O Pato song is in portuguese~ I so have to show it to my friend. x3 She introduced me to Brazillian country music. XDD

JC and risk don't go togetther 8]
Yeah Polina showed them to me. I'm getting there CD as soon as I can remeber ^^;
I love the secaound one XD Oh I'm only use to portugese sung slowly and she sings soo fast x.x Anyways jade was supose to work but she had such a bad hang over she made me come in to work -__-
i got i lotof music from tasha...not new XD and some new club music from spencer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

tis the fate

Yeah Polina showed them to me. I'm getting there CD as soon as I can remeber ^^;
I love the secaound one XD Oh I'm only use to portugese sung slowly and she sings soo fast x.x Anyways jade was supose to work but she had such a bad hang over she made me come in to work -__-
i got i lotof music from tasha...not new XD and some new club music from spencer.
o.O So... you play it safe all the time?
XD Nice~ I think I'll have to napster this if I get the chance.
Really? O: I didn't think it was too quick. I didn't understand much, but it wasn't too fast. XD Actually~ I stopped trying to understand it a couple words in and just thought about the duck suits~
Well don't you just come in handy. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:35 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Oh~~ fun. O:
^^; Very~

tis the fate

Really? O: I didn't think it was too quick. I didn't understand much, but it wasn't too fast. XD Actually~ I stopped trying to understand it a couple words in and just thought about the duck suits~
No as in I'm relyable, risk isn't a factor when JC is around.
napster O: i havn't used that in a long time XD;;
Well XD It's about a duck, and how great they are >3
yeah darn me for being 'kind katie' that's my latest nickname at home.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

XD Oh~~
O: Yeah... technically I have napster, just not at my house. ...And if I make a CD from it, it locks the CD so that I can't make copies or put the songs on my MP3 player. u.u
...That's not what I get when I listen to it, but I don't catch much. ...I did quickly show it to my firend. She loved it. She couldn't understand much of it because she did say that it was fast~ ..and she's singing it with a Spanish accent. XD;; ...My friend also reminded me that "pato" is one of the nicknames her family knows me by. ^^;; That and "galinha" for chicken...
^^;; Yet another nickname? You answer to pretty much anything by now, don't'cha? XD;; Aww~ pobrecita. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

XD Oh~~
O: Yeah... technically I have napster, just not at my house. ...And if I make a CD from it, it locks the CD so that I can't make copies or put the songs on my MP3 player. u.u
...That's not what I get when I listen to it, but I don't catch much. ...I did quickly show it to my firend. She loved it. She couldn't understand much of it because she did say that it was fast~ ..and she's singing it with a Spanish accent. XD;; ...My friend also reminded me that "pato" is one of the nicknames her family knows me by. ^^;; That and "galinha" for chicken...
^^;; Yet another nickname? You answer to pretty much anything by now, don't'cha? XD;; Aww~ pobrecita. u.u
I'm Handy, I'm dandy, I do not come with brandy.
Sounds all complex.
Well that's what polina said and she's dating the lead singers cousin. So I hope she would know.
Yep, better then 'butt face' or whatever totally unaprpreit thing mars can come up with. We all have one "mad hatter martha Sinister Sandi

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff