Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm
jkowl
Noelle smiled,My name's Noelle. Nice to meet you, too. For a second, she just stared at Kyoko, but then began talking again. "So, where are you from? I've never really seen you around until your performance." While she waited for an answer, she began to think. I felt it a second ago. The prescence of a mermaid princess....could she be?!?

Riku giggled. "I'm from Canada, I transfer to Japan a week ago. This is a lot noiser than home." She looked at Noelle "Hey, you look pale. You ok?" The onxy pearl princess started to think about Noelle and Mitsuki. 'Those two does feel like a mermaid princess. Ma, ma!' She talked again "I need to go now! Onii-chan is waiting for me!" She walked with the older teenage boy and waved goodbye to Noelle and Mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Karen walked down the street and suddenly saw her sister!Noelle!"Noelle!!",said Karen as she ran up her sister with a smile,"Hiow are you doing sis?",asked Karen.  

` TenTen

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:42 pm
Noelle looked up to see Karen waving at her. She gave a big smile. "Hey Karen! Its nice to see you again. I'm about to go with Mitsuki to go get some ice cream, but we might stop by my apartment to dry her off. She's one of the new mermaid princesses." She pointed toward Mitsuki, who was covered with water, which was quickly drying. "You wanna come? I'll fill you in on some other details along the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:52 pm
yea i know i knew you were a mermaid though that's why i told you haha -mitsuki stared with an embarrassed look- -and then mitsuki looked at the person named riku and smiled- woopsss -mitsuki waved bye as riku had to leave-  

Mitsuki_Suushi

kyouko123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:00 am
Riku smiled "Onii-chan. Those three girls are mermaid princesses desu ne?" Both of them walk to a kissiaten before going to the studio and pratice. Riku's brother spoke "They are. So what do you want?" He gave a warming smile and all the girls on the streets were staring him. Riku pointed to 2 things on the menu. "Miuku ocha to kakei onegai!!" He sighed "Wakata, wakata. Just eat quickly this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 pm
Noelle gave a little laugh."I thought so. I've been feeling the prescence of a lot of mermaid princesses around this school, and I see new ones everyday. That girl a second ago, Riku, I'm pretty sure she's one too, and I think she knows who we are. We have to keep an eye out, because there is only one reason why so many princesses are escaping to land....but for now, lets get you dried off a bit better." She turned to Karen. Are you coming Karen?  

-Sun Candy-

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:21 pm
"Sure!",replied Karen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:56 pm
"All right then, lets go!" She headed toward her apartment, which was close to the ocean. "So Mitsuki, what sea are you from?"  

-Sun Candy-

kyouko123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:50 am
Riku finished her snack and walked outside with her 'brother' (which is actually her sevent but Riku always call him 'onii-chan'). "Onii-chan, there's a lot of mermaid princesses appear so what are we doing do?" Her brother, Kyo replied "When there's beautiful music, a mermaid princess will know." The onxy pearl princess nodded and both of them headed the studio to prepare for tonight's gig.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:10 pm
Karen listened to Noelle talk and smiled.I wonder where Coco,Luchia and the others are.... thought Karen as they walked toward the apartment.  

` TenTen

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:38 am
Airstar
sakura moon mermaid
Himazaki ate her lunch in silence.I'm new and have no friends anyway...Who would want to hang out with a Mermaid Princess like me?Himazaki thought. She finished her lunch and went to the library. I might aswell do some homework...I guess..I wish My castle didn't get ambushed otherwise i could see Onii-san now....Himazaki thought again. How many times has she said that in her mind?

Yuki entered the library, she was looking around for a book- a book that might not even exist. She poked her head in and looked. She then began to look of the book that she wanted to find. She scaned the shelves impatiently.

"Ah! There!" exclaimed Yuki while going on the tip-toes to reach the green covered book. AS she got it down, she read the cover, "Legend of the Seven Kingdoms."

Yuki smiled and hugged the book the her chest before looking around for a table. She reached the area where the tables were. And to her surprise, she found a girl her age sitting there. A rather sad expression written across her face. Yuki stared at the girl before advencing to her table and introduced herself.

"Hi there! I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?"

hmm? oh. i guess i'll answer. "ummmm...yeah i'm sort of new....I'm Sokoyia Himazaki"said Himazaki. "If you wish you may call me Sokoyia. I don't mind."Himazaki added and got back to her work. "Litteracy..check....art...should be done...maths....done....writing...done....science...done.....geography and chemestry....need to start"Himazaki muttered to herself. Aware that the girl was watching her, she looked though her bag for her geography and chemistry book. "I guess i'll multitask..."Himazaki muttered again ang got to work.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff