Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who should Naruto choose: Sakura or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Naruto choose Sakura or Hinata?
  Sakura
  Hinata
  Neither one
View Results

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:50 pm
*Sigh* You'll all see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:43 pm
Well I'd say neither..Sakura doesn't deserve anyone and she shud just die...but Hinata is a WHOLE lot better but I'd say she shud find someone like her...  

C r i D - a m o u r

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:17 am
Well in the new episodes (manga) Sakura seems to have realived her feelings for Naruto but Hinata still has feelings for her him and she always works hard to prove herself to hi8m just as much as her dad.

But I don't think Naruto cares really he stilll likes Sakura yet he's more concerened about finding Sasuke so I think as soon as Sasuke is brought back Sakura will have to decide who she likes. (She'll pick Sauke) so Naruto will end up with Hinata. HE already (without realizing it was Hinata) said she looked beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 am
Personally, I'd want him to choose Hinata, because Sakura sucks-
*hides from NaruSaku fans* sweatdrop
But currently (during Shippuden)
he still kind of has a crush on Sakura stressed , so if he was forced to choose a (wife against her will *ahem* ...lol), he'd choose Sakura.
But I think that once he sees Shipuden's Hinata, he'll be like
"HOLY MOFO!! heart HINATA UR BOOBS R HUGE WILL U MARRY MEH 1337aksfggsjg?!!!"

XD
Yeah, once he sees Hinata's erm... *body*, and with her innocent personality, I think he will really like her heart

um... HINATA PWNZORS SAKURA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pass this along!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19018499
Post 'sign' to vote for Bleach Clothes on Gaea!!
DO IT!!
whee  

xxhoshi

xxhoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:57 am
hcat7
HINATA WILL MARY NARUTO(ill me sad if naruto dosent get togeather with hinata)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See how cute they are?!
SEE?!
They have to be together!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:36 pm
Hinata chan of course...and i'm glad that lotz of people think this way as well....looking from where the plot is going, it also seems to me that the auther of Naruto is putting Naruto and HInata together  

forgotten_ninja

EliteNinjah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:31 pm
i rekon hinata too cuz she had a crush on him for a long time BUT i like hinata sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:41 pm
Hinata, because she like him and they'll make a perfact match  

NinjaGangter09

Kuro Kokoro Onnanoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:14 pm
Naruto should pick Hinata!! 3nodding She's always been thinking about Naruto; especially when he was smaller. Besides, Sakura's is all Lee's. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:15 pm
To tell you the honest truth... I think Naruto is a closet case. He's always shown more concern for the guys of the manga than the girls. So, more than likely, Naruto is going to go for Sasuke.  

Syxhad69

bratjmk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 am
Hinata hands down! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:57 pm
i dont think its even a question because naruto should go to hinats but he is probably going to go with sakura but im REALLY want him to go hinata  

sirnoobkiller

Pinkkatt89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 am
He should definitely pick Hinata. When all the other girls thought he was gross Hinata was the only one who liked him, and she still does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Ok, if you watch the English version I think they're in season 4 almost 5 episode 95, and if you watch the Japanese version it's like season 7 or 8, I don't know. Episode 220 with Shippuden (sp) 19. AND NOT ONCE DO THEY GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scream

Oh, and Sakura, because Sakura doesn't deserve Sasuke. Sasuke will always be by himself and his sharigan (again sp).  

Ovelia Beoulve

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nanaki kibimo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:54 am
I think hinata because shes cute shes a good ninja and she actually likes naruto unlike sakura who has a huge crush on sasuke. evil  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff