Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parents suck
  yes
View Results

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:55 pm
Kinnera
Think harder into this. Those of you who said yeah without exlanation, think about it.

Both your parents are dead. For the first, say, week you'd love it. Eventually you'll need food. Then you'll wind up getting adopted, then you'll have to move. Does that sound great.

I hate my parents as much as the next person, but I couldn't live without em!

I could live without my parents, My sister would probly adopt me because she is basicly a mother to me. My parents don't really do anything for me, I have a job, I buy my own clothing and food. I would be sad at fist because I knew them, then i would get over it really quick.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Well...my mom and dad are obstinate, ignorant, slightly evil people who'd smack me with any sort of hard blunt object, and hit me again for making any sort of noise. They're the kind of parent who'd make a mistake, but beat you for telling you otherwise. I love 'em, but they can be so flipping evil sometimes. Especially my dad. For example; my brother broke MY lamp, and my dad chokes ME and throws ME into my bed because my stupid little brother broke my lamp! I had a scar on my neck for days! My mom hit me with a hanger, I threw up on teh floor, and then she hit me again! My mom gave me a bloody scar on my knee for YEARS with a belt! My mom threw her shoes at me! My dad and mom hit me too hard for the smallest things. So...yeah. I love them, but they are vile people.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:02 pm
Eh... I think all kids are supposed to hate their parents at least SOME time in their lives. It's just part of growing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:00 pm
My mom rocks. She's cool with almost anything... she's had to endure my bro being bipolar, as well as a pothead. She's allowed friends of my brother and I to come live at our house if they were disowned. She allows my friends to come over at crazy hours of the night.... quite frankly, she rocks!
he only problems I have with here are that sometimes she'll get on my a** about school (which is a good thing if you think about it...), and she'll complain about how much of a pain in the a** I am because I'm a vegan.

But overall, my mom is great. She's the type of person who you can talk to and know that, for the most part, she'll be pretty down-to-earth and understanding about pretty much anything. Hell, some of my friends with less understanding parents will go to my mother to talk about difficult issues.

My father on the hand, isn't as good as my mother. He dosn't abuse me, but he and I have issues. Our personalaties are polar opposites... I'm laied-back and sociable, whereas he is more high-strung, angsty, and socially inept. Alongside that, our senses of humor are very different, which will oftentimes cause conflict. My sense of humor is witty, sarcastic, and sometimes satrical, whereas his is just sort of wierd... for example, he thinks it's funny to make me upset. Sometimes he'll pester me just to get a rise out of me.
He also has issues with managing his anger. When somthing goes wrong, like if his car won't start, he'll yell at me as if whatever happened was of my doing.
I just feel distabt from him. He seems more like a starnger who happens to live with me as opposed to feeling like my father.  

DreamerSpirit

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:09 am
Kinnera
Think harder into this. Those of you who said yeah without exlanation, think about it.

Both your parents are dead. For the first, say, week you'd love it. Eventually you'll need food. Then you'll wind up getting adopted, then you'll have to move. Does that sound great.

I hate my parents as much as the next person, but I couldn't live without em!
I know what I'd do if my mom died. (My dad is already leaving everything to me and my sister, so I don't need to worry about that). First, if she was in the hospital, near death, she already wants us to pull the plug on her. So, I just get her to sign everything over to my name (I'm 18, so I can take after my sister). Then when she's dead, we stay in our house because we have tenants that pay enough rent to afford the morgage (3 tenents in all). We'd have to steretch the money for a while, but by the time that happens my sister should already be over 18, with a car and a job, and I have a decent job, but hopefully I'll have a better car by then. Also, we have a pretty big family, and I'm sure my god father and two of my aunts will absolutely send money to help, and other family members will help as well, and get us plane tickets to go visit them in Ireland. I also have a few friends that would defiently help me out, and their parents could help me with the financial stuff that I don't understand.

...I'm set for life once my parents die...awesome..... ninja Oh, an of course weekly dances on my mothers grave would be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:22 pm
to me my parents are behind the stress I gain, my dad said to me once that if your lifes s**t at home, school is ten times worse which effects alot in your life obviously, he so ******** right. My mum n dad are separated and all the memories of us being a family are of fighting, i learnt alot about my mum through the past 9 months about how much of a whore she was and the fact that she cheated on my dad twice then whilst nthe divorce was going through she slept with his bets friend, (anyone is wondering why im spilling my personal life on the inter im gettin rid of some of my stress and anger))  

Myon Telum

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm
My own opinion on my parents...

I love 'em, I know that I need them as I have no job... but I can't wait to graduate. I'm going to ship my a** off to NYC, and basically be a starving artist. whoo. Anyways, like in La Vie Boheme, "to loving tension, no pension, to mre than one dimension, to starving for attention, hating convention, hating pretention, not to mention, of course, hating dear ol mom and dad..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:35 pm
So, my parents divorced when I was five. I don't really mind my mom because she basically doesn't give a s**t what I do (all out on child independence). My dad and stepmom I can't be around for long periods of time. They're ok, nice and everything, but they treat me like a child. My dad nearly had a heart attack when I came to his house wearing eyeliner and that was it. They don't really let me do my own stuff and always want me involved in theirs (note, besides my close friends, I prefer to be on my alone doing what I want). I don't like them because they can't accept me for who I am, instead trying to make me their perfect angel sweatdrop eek  

necromancy14

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm
I love my mum but hate my dad. My dad often hit my mum and sister. Luckily my mum kicked him out when I was 16  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:08 pm
my mom's always trying to put me in a "home" cuz i have "issues"... which turn out to be her fault anyway...

cuz she married the mf'er who gave me issues...  

mechanical kitsy

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:29 am
my mom blames me for everything and tells me i apparently do get chore money, even though i havent seen a dime since ever, and she gets all pissed when i say i punched a guy at school because i was kiddin around or because i seriously couldnt handle being calm around that fckr evil and i never stay around her much because of her brainwashed beleifs constricting me into suffication  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:00 pm
I dont hate my parents just my Dad alot.He has his favorites which happen to be my oldest stister and my twin brother.I feel like im there to entertain my little siblings  

Adolf Manson

Sammi Dragon

Angelic Assailant

9,750 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:26 pm
I don't hate them, but they don't accept me so I don't care for them/like them!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:01 pm
I've never hated my parents, ever. No matter how much teenage angst I had or how often they thwarted my plans to have fun. Now my father only visits me once every three years and I only see my mother because I work with her, but I could never hate them.

I'm too old to start, too. Pfft. I almost feel like I'm missed out on a teenage essential, judging by the sheer number of whiny teenagers I meet in places like this.

Serjo Sammie

fourstrings

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:50 pm
I don't actually know my father, but I do love my mother.
I could never hate the person that gave me life, provided a home for me, made sure I didn't starve... She's had her moments like most parents, but I know it's just because she loves me, and wants the best for me.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff