Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:43 am
"they're the legendary monsters in the original version of The World. they would be in a weak area, but almost impossible to beat. only kite and his party could beat them. did you have any friends with you when you were beat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm
:: She looked shocked, she remembered. ::

I remember...Ara was with me...but she beat it......I'm con..fused..come over here...it's easier to talk...

:: She looked back at the waterfall. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Doc`

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Ekusutashi logged in, letting his hair flutter. He took a few steps in his shoe-less feet. He stood there in silence, as he looked down, over the bridge in Mac - Anu.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:30 pm
He began walking, down the small staircase, and onto the wooden bridge. Viewing the small stream that flowed. His hair blew in the wind, as he looked over to the deserted chaos gate, looking tired.

"It's so lonely here...it used to be populated so much the servers would almost crash..." he thought.

Doc`

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:32 pm
Hitomi logged into Za Warudo. She smiled as she stepped inot Mac*Anu for the first time in a year. Now time to get cracking on information. A letter appeared over Her head and she looked puzzle. "An Unknown sender, with a key word. Hidden Forbidden Waterfall? What a weird combinations...I'll go after scouting for information." She walked down Mac*Anu to get to the local pub. She ask everyone about teh incident, right near Pluto kiss, but nobody knows anything. Disappointed, she left the pub and went to the Chaos Gate. Rasing her arm, she yelled, "Hidden! Forbidden! Waterfall!" Yellow rings enclosed around her as she was taking to the Hidden Forbidden Waterfall area.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Ekusutashi watched as the girl talked to others, and gated to the area.

"She's friendly...but why Hidden, Forbidden, Waterfall?"

He ran over, and followed her, curious what she was getting into. He gated there, seeing 3 others.

Doc`

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:49 pm
:: Kuroneko turned around, watching as two new people gated there. ::

What're you guys doing here...?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 pm
Koruda watched the people gate some where 'Well seems I'm alone again o well'She thought while looking up fromthe water to the sky.  

Orgasmic Rainbow Tic-Tac

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:33 pm
".....alright, im comin." whys everyone coming here now? he wondered. when he reached kuroneko, he sat down beside her and asked her, "what were you going to say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Hitomi looked at the other people. There is suppose to be information here? Could on of these people know the meaning o my brother's coma long ago? Hitomo smiled as she walked toward the couple near the waterfall. "Hi. I was wondering. Do any of you know about the weird attacks that have been happening around the World lately?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Anonymously-Insane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:23 pm
Ara was laying down in a large feild, staring up at the sky. She couldn't help but smile. She loved this place. It was her favorite out of all the other spots in the World. "I hope Kuroneko's alright..." she muttered to herself, her expression changing slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm
:: Kuroneko glared, back at the users. ::

No! I don't! I don't even remember! Why does everyone keep asking me things! I don't, remember!!

:: She dropped her head down, and began crying. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Doc`

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:53 pm
Ekusutashi glared around, watching the others talk, he flipped his hair out of his face and walked over to the left side of the edge, and sat down, is sleeves covering his hands.
"This is weird, why's everyone here?" he thought, looking straight forward.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:58 am
"kuroneko, if you need to know anything thats going on, im going to be at hulle granz. and as for you hitomi, do you know anything about the dot hackers?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:08 pm
"Well not much since I was 4 when the incident happen. But my brother was one of the coma victums. I know there was the Key Of Twilight, Data Bugs and an AI name Aura. But that's all from his daily journals and some of it is from gather info at other places. Skeith. He kept mutter that word before he was comatose." Hitomi looked at the girl. "I am sorry. i didn't mean to make you cry. I want to firgure out this mystery so my brother will get on with his life."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff