Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Why do you like .Hack? :0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiseman =
  HOTNESS
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:05 pm
PKK_Haseo
Played the game, then fell into a world of no escape lol
xd Addicting, yes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:58 pm
I can relate to .Hack// because I am an online gamer, and the entire storyline is like me saying "LOL PEOPLE ARE ASSES ON THE INTERNETS! biggrin biggrin biggrin " and as I said, I just can relate to it so much.

It makes a lot more sense because it's a video game because in real life peole wouldn't be trying to fight in a bikini, but in a game that doesn't matter, so the character designs are great.

Also, each of the characters remind me of real people.

And the interactiveness with the email 3nodding

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:14 pm
Shialu
I can relate to .Hack// because I am an online gamer, and the entire storyline is like me saying "LOL PEOPLE ARE ASSES ON THE INTERNETS! biggrin biggrin biggrin " and as I said, I just can relate to it so much.

It makes a lot more sense because it's a video game because in real life peole wouldn't be trying to fight in a bikini, but in a game that doesn't matter, so the character designs are great.

Also, each of the characters remind me of real people.

And the interactiveness with the email 3nodding

Lol
Yeah, I liked the E-Mail thing.
And I liked how .Hack has a lot of characters with different personalities. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:43 pm
I was originally hooked onto .hack sign because of the depth of the story, the religious aspects and the kindred romance. AS i progressed through the first four games and the legend of the twilight series, i grew more and more hypnotised by .hack. The stories are so deep and all have Very dark undertones that arnt readily visiable with out properly examining the series many times.

And to think i started watching because sora made me laugh O.o  

Walican1

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:39 pm
Walican1
I was originally hooked onto .hack sign because of the depth of the story, the religious aspects and the kindred romance. AS i progressed through the first four games and the legend of the twilight series, i grew more and more hypnotised by .hack. The stories are so deep and all have Very dark undertones that arnt readily visiable with out properly examining the series many times.

Lol I love Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:52 pm
I like the storyline of most of the series's and the games. Sora and Tsukasa were the reason I continued watching .hack//Sign cause it confused me when I first watched it. So I liked the characters too plus it reminds me of how I am on the computer. Answering all those emails about whatever it is my friends and I can think of to talk about. And while playing a game for a long time...yup very similar. So basically as soon as the games came...it was too late to stop. I was into .hack and no one could get me out...cept my brother when he wanted to play too. 3nodding  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:26 pm
XxGrieverxX
Walican1

Lol I love Sora.

Me too <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 pm
Yorichi78
I like the storyline of most of the series's and the games. Sora and Tsukasa were the reason I continued watching .hack//Sign cause it confused me when I first watched it. So I liked the characters too plus it reminds me of how I am on the computer. Answering all those emails about whatever it is my friends and I can think of to talk about. And while playing a game for a long time...yup very similar. So basically as soon as the games came...it was too late to stop. I was into .hack and no one could get me out...cept my brother when he wanted to play too. 3nodding

Lol
Lots of people like Sora. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Angel---Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:45 am
Its just legendary
got a good story line and is really easy to get into  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:47 am
I guess... I like it... cause it dose have an interesting storyline... unexpected things happen... just like disgaea...  

-Blooming-artsit-

Ed the Third

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am
.//Hack is the kind of ultimate videogame all videogame fans dream of, and it's a unique place to hold and anime/manga. The type of stuff that goes on in .//Hack, you won't see happening in most other anime/manga!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:47 am
nyu, it's an MMORPG without all the hassle of instalation, spam, slow loading times, and internet payments.
perfect for me and my crummy compy!  

RooenArashi

Vermillion Striker

Kerosuke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 am
I like the storyline, and the characters. In the previous .hack games, or just GU for example, there was just so many mysteries and conflict that made the series interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Because it has a very interesting story.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

MostImpressive

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:32 pm
I like .hack because it's a very creative storyline that you can keep making more and more series from just like Gundam or Pokemon. Of course .hack is different from those in many different perspectives, just stating what it's like in the sense of making more series with one title. Anyway, I like the games more. The games are so interesting, and very easy yet difficult to play...depending on the mission or monster. Two things that intrigue me from the game are the characters, and the battle system. ^^

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff