Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recycle Bin
What Is Your Favorite Anime? Give A Reason Why!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritzgo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 am
My Favorite anime is Speed Grapher

the sickness and twisted ideas made that anime what it is with out being more gore then story it had a strong story alot of twist and actually had a end to it. Bad guys looked twisted normal joe looking hero what more can you ask for Camera shots that blow ppl up and Blood wings psycho females that eat diamonds..... the memories.

my second is Basilisk watch it, it talks for it self

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:06 am
I like Bleach, because it's full of action and just totally freakin awsome. My second favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura, it's the cutest thing ever. ^^  

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:22 pm
My favourite anime is Death Note. It reminds me of my favourite fruits strawberries and apples. I like Gundam Seed Destiny as my second.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:35 pm
My 1 favorite Anime is Gundam Wing, simply because after it aired on Cartoon Network other Gundam series were licensed and were released in the US. although most of them never aired you can still buy the DVDs if you look hard enough that and the fact that Wing Zero kicks butt it is my fave for all time.

My second is probably School Days because it one of a kind he,he,he,he.  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

lost pompom

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:42 pm
wahmbulance cardcaptor sakura

4laugh i just love syaoran, kero-chan, sakura...they are so cute... 4laugh when they are in love at most!weee!!!!

hmmm...let me see... i'll pick hunter x hunter...yahy!!!Love killua...and Gon!Jan Ken!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:34 am
Out of the several "What Is Your Favorite Anime?" threads I found just glancing at our guild this seemed to be the oldest one.

Please remember to throughly check for a thread before making one of your own!

The following duplicate threads have been locked.
]:<
>:[

We also have our What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? located Here! where you can gush all you want about your favorite anime.  

Dariram
Crew

vXv_D_vXv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:31 pm
Im sorry but is still had to post.

HellsingCause no one said Hellsing was there favorite and its full of action and gore

And my second fav. would have to be Bleach but Im watching Naruto Shippuden right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 pm
Full Metal Alchemist!
i just love Edward! and Alphonse! and Roy! and all the other characters! except for Dante, she kills him at the end (that evil! i wish she was still alive so that i could kill her myself! even though he comes back to life, that's not the point). anyway, the story line is totally awesome, and i just love the action and comedy in there.

(Ed is mine btw. if anyone tries to take him, i challenge them to a duel!)

anime_kitty_8791

Vampire Anthony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:29 am
honstly I don't have a favorite becuase there is so many animes I love that I just can't choose  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:17 pm
My favorite anime is probably Death Note
I like it because its like so suspenseful like you have no clue what Kira is gonna do next or how L is gonna find Kira even though i know whats gonna happen to L crying

My sencond favorite anime is Bleach like i like all the fighting stuff and yea xp  

Placeboraw

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:58 pm
My favorite is probably either Death Note/Fruits Basket/Prince of Tennis/Naruto, lol .

I like them because of the plots and the way the characters are drawn and developed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:24 am
I have to admit I haven't got a favorite yet. So far I like all the ones I have seen.  

Arwen Spiritsword

Master cade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 pm
neutral well that is a tough one so to get my answer done and over with I would have to say my favorite anime is inuyasha mainly because every knows it and loves it.and my 2nd favorite anime is either bleach or fooly cooly. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm
While perhaps not my favorite anime of all time, I really liked Berserk. It was about a kid whose father hated him, and all the terrible things that happen to someone who grows up on a battlefield, and his ultimately dysfunctional relationship with Griffith. Politics and foul play are commonplace, and it makes for an interesting tale. However, the violence is tempered with purpose. It is not simply written to be gory, but to actually lead you where it needs to go.  

directvantage45

Arita Shion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm
I'm always rotating =/ It depends on what Im watching at the time really,

Right now I guess my favorite would have to be Code Geass..

I don't know something about it just draws my attention to it, I wait patiently each week for the new episode to come on(don't need no subs biggrin ) I guess just the storyline really keeps my waiting..

I guess my second favorite anime would have to be Outlaw Star or Cowboy bebop... Really hard to pick  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff