Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Favorite Type? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ DAi ] kirai`

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:33 pm
I am partial to the young boys...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Mix these all together and you come up with situations that I find tasty. >w<

ritsu chaos
I like the whole "strangers that meet and fall in love" type.. It's just nice seeing them develop from day one and see how they meet biggrin

Special_Meatloaf
I'm kind of weird. I like ones where both of them are really reserved and secretly insecure. Because they're not immediately compatible (i.e. they don't know how to show their affection, but they don't have a hyper uke to show them how) it makes it interesting to watch them adapt. And the ends are so sweet because you usually end up with a relationship that's non-chalant but sincere and stable. Basically, as far away from the Gravitation type as you could possibly get. xd

[ . D u b i o u s . ]
Angst?

I enjoy generous helpings of mental breakdown and charries getting beaten up then somehow having it end in an oddly happy manner.

I never quite enjoyed forbidden love, just questionable love.

Katastrophic_Kate
I'm always up for a love/hate relationship. They're always so much fun^^

And I also find it amusing when two guys are madly in love with each other yet are completely clueless about how the other feels, so they just keep screwing up until the secret gets out and they both just go O_o "you got to be kidding!"

And of course I love when two guys are in love but, one of them has a deep dark secret that he can't tell, so he tried to distance himself.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SeNalove

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:55 pm
Scrumptious....I love all of your answers.

Please, don't stop.

heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:11 pm
HARDCORE FULL OUT YAOI LOVE IT CAN'T GET ENOUGH... BUT I DON'T MIND THE KISSING CUDDLING STUFF BUT I LOVE ACTION !!!  

Raia_Athan

SeNalove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:27 pm
I'm finding myself that I'm really beginning to love one particular couple in my mind due to how 'unconventionally' they fit the uke/seme rule. The seme looks and acts on the outside as the classic seme does, tall, dark, brooding...maybe even a little creepy. But when it comes to his adorable uke, he sees the much darker side to his uke and even though he's on top, is practically a push-over when it comes to pleasing his cutie-pie yet strangely domineering lover. xD

Just thought I should share. wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Favotate situation? Anything really XD I'm not that picky, as long as its well written and the charecters are IN charecter then everythigns fine with me XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eclipsed_love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:30 pm
I love relationships that build into hardcore love scenes, but i really enjoy it whe nthe cuoples are unlikely and the story isn't just a modern high school or work partners. i like those stories too but i love adventures and out of the blue stuff heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:32 am
I like the complete strangers meeting, the friends who finally take it to the next level, and the complete hatred turned into utter bliss and passion. Those are my faves, of course I like bishonen-ai but hardcore yaoi is just somehow better, yknow!  

WyldeKaard

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:18 pm
i like have no pairing i just like to read yaoi xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Oh dear.. um... I like both fluff and hardcore yaoi ^^;; The best being something in between, maybe just leaning a bit more towards the hardcore side *KEKEKE*
My favorite type... uum. Angsty couples... like, "I hate you, so let's fuff like bunnies." and the kind where the uke is sortof chased around by the seme, as if he doesn't want to (BUT HE TOTALLY DOES O w O and so Do I... )
Lessee... "accidental" love as well. When two people meet and they just happen to fall in love even though their intentions were different at first. Those are pretty cute~ I'm not really a fan of the "I just realized I love my best friend" type though. I don't know why... ^^;;
I also like agressive yaoi! Like, slamming eachother into walls etc.
and then having sex.
Possibly against the wall.
*squeal*
Kinky stuff, bondage and fetishes (like nurse fetishes.... mmmm) I like tragedies as well, even though it's so depressing, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
More... um..
Nice and supportive seme=win. I LOVE when the seme is really sweet. I'm not a big fan of yaoi containing too femmy boys. I want them to be ovious males... no matter what they wear xD
Kyahaha! I'm awful. heart
And something else I love!
If one of them's cooking breakfast/dinner etc. while battling a clingy uke/seme~ Cuuuuteeee~

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:01 pm
SeNalove

Please, don't stop.

heart

whee heart xd *is officially dead*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 pm
or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N ////////////

Fantastical Hardcore Yaoi.
a.k.a. gay pr0n with demons and vampires.
That is where it all goes down really.
Although I like rival fluff too ^^

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:28 pm
I do like the best friends growing up kind of story.

What I really love is the big strong guys having angry relations. <3 YEAH.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Horny master + unwilling-yet-deep-down-enjoying-it slave wink  

[Romiette]

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:33 am
Kashira Ka04

Mix these all together and you come up with situations that I find tasty. >w<

ritsu chaos
I like the whole "strangers that meet and fall in love" type.. It's just nice seeing them develop from day one and see how they meet biggrin

Special_Meatloaf
I'm kind of weird. I like ones where both of them are really reserved and secretly insecure. Because they're not immediately compatible (i.e. they don't know how to show their affection, but they don't have a hyper uke to show them how) it makes it interesting to watch them adapt. And the ends are so sweet because you usually end up with a relationship that's non-chalant but sincere and stable. Basically, as far away from the Gravitation type as you could possibly get. xd

[ . D u b i o u s . ]
Angst?

I enjoy generous helpings of mental breakdown and charries getting beaten up then somehow having it end in an oddly happy manner.

I never quite enjoyed forbidden love, just questionable love.

Katastrophic_Kate
I'm always up for a love/hate relationship. They're always so much fun^^

And I also find it amusing when two guys are madly in love with each other yet are completely clueless about how the other feels, so they just keep screwing up until the secret gets out and they both just go O_o "you got to be kidding!"

And of course I love when two guys are in love but, one of them has a deep dark secret that he can't tell, so he tried to distance himself.

Definitly.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces