[B E R R Y]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:56 pm

Most of my dreams...have
someone who's going to die, someone who's dying, or someone
who I killed...

Last night...I had a dream about Jon...dying at the bathroom floor
of my sister's house...and I was there sitting down beside him
crying my eyes out.
Then...I just...laid down beside him...and closed my eyes.
Then I died.

Then I woke up...crying and I couldn't breathe.
:[

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:12 pm
I had a dream that I almost fell off the chairlift skiing, and my buddie didn't pay attention to me, or try and help me. And the weird thing is, we were skiing indoors, but there was snow and stuff, and it LOOKED as if we were outdoors, except for the exit sign.  

Kumiko-Misaki

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Dollyesque`

Most of my dreams...have
someone who's going to die, someone who's dying, or someone
who I killed...

Last night...I had a dream about Jon...dying at the bathroom floor
of my sister's house...and I was there sitting down beside him
crying my eyes out.
Then...I just...laid down beside him...and closed my eyes.
Then I died.

Then I woke up...crying and I couldn't breathe.
:[

User Image

i am not goin to die ok i love u too much to give up on life kk heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 pm
.. i think it was a couple of days ago where i dreamt that this one guy i had on my mind for a while wanted to kill me O.o
well i had like 3 dreams with the same guy 3 nights in a row
1 night i dreamt that that same guy was like my best friend at one point then the next night i dreamt that he wanted to kill me Dx.
the 3rd night, i dreamt that i was trying to escape from this evil place and he wanted to help me >__>

i need someone to decode my dreams for me! Dx

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Usually my dreams are random.
When I'm stressed, they're disturbing.
A few nights ago I dreamt my brother shot himself and my mom, his 2 year old daughter and I all witnessed it.
It was very disturbing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Well here is my recent dream i had a couple of months ago. Yes i know that was a while back, but i rarely dream. so when i do it's really weird, happy, or something else. But my dreams always come true. Anywyas moving on. here is my dream. just don't freak out too much ok? sweatdrop

i drove to the mall alone, i was in a black dress with thin straps and low cut in the front. plus it was cold and i had my jacket on. so im walking in the mall, i bought a few things and then i come to an elevator. i walk in and i don't look at the people in it. so after the doors close i lean on the wall and i look up and i see this tall skinny, good looking asian guy looking down my dress. so i roll my eyes and i pick up my zipper from my jacket up and he says, "ah, gomen nasai." i look at him and then i turn around and say "Baka." so he laughs and he starts talking in english to a couple that are his friends. so i turn around and i see them, and for some strange reason i knew the guy (the couple) and he knew me. so the guy tells the asian guy that i love asian guys and so he tells me (the aisan guy), "You might want to becareful on where we are going." so im all like, "yea whatever dude." well we get to a top floor and it's nasty, guys and girls walking everywhere (some half naked, or clothes ripped off, and dirty), some doing drugs out in the open, people having sex as well. so im just in awe of it all, and the asian guy says, "see i told you." so as im walking, and some guys start touching me and trying to take off my jacket. i punch them because they are all ******** drugies. so this one guy(another aisan) runs up to me, and grabs my hood from my jacket and pulls me to him. i almost fall but i keep my balance, and then 5 guys surround me trying to rip my dress off so i get pissed and i ******** beat them down and then to the guy that has me, i unzip my jacket and i kick him in the chest and then i punch him until he can't see. then i take my jacket and just put it on unzipped. so im still walking and then the asian guy shows up again he says "where have you been? i've been looking for you." so im all like, "are you ******** kidding me?" then this other asian guy that teaches martial arts was there a few feet from me. i go up to him and ask him where the nearest elevator is. he shows me, and i start to talk over to it, but then some guy grabed me and started pulling me so, the martial arts guy ran and got me and he took me to the elevator. i went back into the mall, little did i know who was waiting for me. the asian guy that was looking down my dress was there infront of the elevator waiting for me, he looks at me and says, "So where do you wanna do this?" he has a seringe in his hand. so i trip him and i start running and before i wake up, he was chasing me.  

Kurayami_Bochi

Princess of Ember

Professional Sex Symbol

12,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:32 pm
I had weird dream about all my crushes, ex boyfriends, best friends very freaky. Mainly because they were acting normal.... sweatdrop

Minus suspending violins and the exams I had to fill...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:43 am
I was chased by a stop sign -_-! and a washer machine awkward...  

gommenasai

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:47 am
I had a nightmare...of everyone hating me and practicly wanting to kill me crying whats even scarier... is that sometimes I think its true... that everyone hates me crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 am
Mystik_Azure
Well here is my recent dream i had a couple of months ago. Yes i know that was a while back, but i rarely dream. so when i do it's really weird, happy, or something else. But my dreams always come true. Anywyas moving on. here is my dream. just don't freak out too much ok? sweatdrop

i drove to the mall alone, i was in a black dress with thin straps and low cut in the front. plus it was cold and i had my jacket on. so im walking in the mall, i bought a few things and then i come to an elevator. i walk in and i don't look at the people in it. so after the doors close i lean on the wall and i look up and i see this tall skinny, good looking asian guy looking down my dress. so i roll my eyes and i pick up my zipper from my jacket up and he says, "ah, gomen nasai." i look at him and then i turn around and say "Baka." so he laughs and he starts talking in english to a couple that are his friends. so i turn around and i see them, and for some strange reason i knew the guy (the couple) and he knew me. so the guy tells the asian guy that i love asian guys and so he tells me (the aisan guy), "You might want to becareful on where we are going." so im all like, "yea whatever dude." well we get to a top floor and it's nasty, guys and girls walking everywhere (some half naked, or clothes ripped off, and dirty), some doing drugs out in the open, people having sex as well. so im just in awe of it all, and the asian guy says, "see i told you." so as im walking, and some guys start touching me and trying to take off my jacket. i punch them because they are all ******** drugies. so this one guy(another aisan) runs up to me, and grabs my hood from my jacket and pulls me to him. i almost fall but i keep my balance, and then 5 guys surround me trying to rip my dress off so i get pissed and i ******** beat them down and then to the guy that has me, i unzip my jacket and i kick him in the chest and then i punch him until he can't see. then i take my jacket and just put it on unzipped. so im still walking and then the asian guy shows up again he says "where have you been? i've been looking for you." so im all like, "are you ******** kidding me?" then this other asian guy that teaches martial arts was there a few feet from me. i go up to him and ask him where the nearest elevator is. he shows me, and i start to talk over to it, but then some guy grabed me and started pulling me so, the martial arts guy ran and got me and he took me to the elevator. i went back into the mall, little did i know who was waiting for me. the asian guy that was looking down my dress was there infront of the elevator waiting for me, he looks at me and says, "So where do you wanna do this?" he has a seringe in his hand. so i trip him and i start running and before i wake up, he was chasing me.

woh thats scary the only good guy was martial art guy  

gommenasai

gommenasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:52 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
I had a nightmare...of everyone hating me and practicly wanting to kill me crying whats even scarier... is that sometimes I think its true... that everyone hates me crying
You must live in a really bad enviornment sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:55 am
gommenasai
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
gonk I live in hawaii crying plus...I know this for a fact but I know that my parents hate me crying  

-BlackFire47-

[B E R R Y]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:53 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
gommenasai
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
gonk I live in hawaii crying plus...I know this for a fact but I know that my parents hate me crying

Let's trade places. ^-^
I wanna live in Hawaii...

Though, doubt you'd want to live where I am...
xp

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
happii`ness iis the key to success ...
happii`ness iis the meaning of life ...
happii`ness begins witta smile ...

mmm... i had a dream about my brother-in-law
who's three years older than me. ._.
mmm... which i don't really get because i haven't
seen him since i was eight-ish? ... =/ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ii` smile so ii can be happy ...
ii` smile for myself ...
ii` smile for the feeling of success ...

luvlii

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:14 pm
contemporary minds
Michie: I wish I could learn how to do that. :[ But the bad dreams never end soon enough, and the good dreams end too soon.

Jelai: I've never had sexual dreams before. ]: But if I ever do, I sincerely hope Ralph Macchio, Michael Pitt, Cillian Murphy and whipped cream will be involved. ooh, I used to love pomegranates! And then I suddenly lost taste for it after I stained two of my shirts with it. :[

P.S.: I love your sig!! <333

AznPride: xD Haha. You just get the feeling that something disturbing happened, even though you don't even remember it.

lol xDD.

I wonder if pomegrantes have any special meaning??

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff