[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

[hes gone and you didnt hear ;o -that kinda messes up what i had planned lol-]

- - -

...When i turn the lights out. When i close my eyes.
realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Tsuki chanted as she read a mermaid spell book. "Searching of pearl from sea to sea. From light to dark, good to evil. Let me see from the ocean's eye. Thee pearl must be found." When she found the location, she just kept the co-ordinations and walk back home. "More mermaid princesses are coming up, there's more pearls around than ever." As she walk back to ther appartment, mummbling to herself.  

kyouko123

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:14 pm
Quote:
Name: Naegino, Selphie
Birthdate: 12/25/1990
Bio:Selphie is a smart playful girl. She is the Promised Angel who is the top angel born in the Promised Land, she needs to be summoned by someone to convay light or darkness.
Past:In Selphie's Past she was the daughter of The Angel of Light And the Angel of Dark. Born in the Promised Land Raised in the Promised Place.
It was decided she needed to be summoned by a dark or light member and only a very powerful one.
Summoner:None-she needs to be summomed-

No more then 2 Characters PLease.

Hannon walked to the Beach Snack House. She started whistling Ever Blue. Her Song. Hannon ordered a takeaway Orange Juice and waited for it to be made. It came and Hannon walked out. Bored..... She thought as she sipped her Juice.Why does life have to be broing?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 am
sakura moon mermaid
Quote:
Bio:Selphie is a smart playful girl. She is the Promised Angel who is the top angel born in the Promised Land, she needs to be summoned by someone to convay light or darkness.
Past:In Selphie's Past she was the daughter of The Angel of Light And the Angel of Dark. Born in the Promised Land Raised in the Promised Place.
It was decided she needed to be summoned by a dark or light member and only a very powerful one.

Hannon walked to the Beach Snack House. She started whistling Ever Blue. Her Song. Hannon ordered a takeaway Orange Juice and waited for it to be made. It came and Hannon walked out. Bored..... She thought as she sipped her Juice.Why does life have to be broing?

((so i can have just thoose two?))  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:48 am
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

Something just isn't right. I can feel it inside.The truth isn't far behind me. You cant [d][e][n][e]....

- - -

[hes gone and you didnt hear ;o -that kinda messes up what i had planned lol-]

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

((ok all i heard was the jingling from the necklace))

Where could he be i know it's with him!suddenly there was a creak....and then a loud crack Who's there?Show yourself? Are you here to summon me to your dark side?
Suddenly there was a wooshing noise and Selphie was attacked! She flung up in the air and started falling....soon she hit the floor with a boom. Selphie..couldn't move in faack 2 seconds later from when she hit the floor
she passed outIs this the end for me?....I'm sorry Akari....I let you down she was thinking to herself as she fell.

*this might be a good time to capture Selphie berfore she does anything to ruin your plans if she wakes up!cause she probably will...*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:00 pm
((I'll be Luchia!))  

Pow in the Wow

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:00 pm
User Image

- - -

[Hehe okey ty]

Lucca smirked. She came back out and grabbed the girl. She took her pearl. "Another pearl for Guito-sama" she said. She took Selphie and put her into one of those things Noel was in at one time. "there" she said. "Guito-sama, here is another pearl for you" she said. He came back. "Excellent" he said taking it and leaving again. Lucca shrugged and decided to go on the surface. She reached land when she turned back into her humen self. Her green hair flowed down and changed purple. She walked along the beach. She walked in the Beach Snack House. She grinned when she saw Hanon. She went somewhere private and checked her semi-transparent screen about Hanon. "Aha! Aqua Mermaid Princess" she whispered. She got rid of it and walked back in. She walked to Hanon, looking like her regular innocent person, which she wasn't but it would even make her believe she was if she hadn't been herself. "Excuse me miss, I fear I am lost. I'm new around here. Could you help me out?" she asked. Her silver necklace was out over her clothes so she could see if she looked.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:22 pm
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

- - -

[Hehe okey ty]

Lucca smirked. She came back out and grabbed the girl. She took her pearl. "Another pearl for Guito-sama" she said. She took Selphie and put her into one of those things Noel was in at one time. "there" she said. "Guito-sama, here is another pearl for you" she said. He came back. "Excellent" he said taking it and leaving again. Lucca shrugged and decided to go on the surface. She reached land when she turned back into her humen self. Her green hair flowed down and changed purple. She walked along the beach. She walked in the Beach Snack House. She grinned when she saw Hanon. She went somewhere private and checked her semi-transparent screen about Hanon. "Aha! Aqua Mermaid Princess" she whispered. She got rid of it and walked back in. She walked to Hanon, looking like her regular innocent person, which she wasn't but it would even make her believe she was if she hadn't been herself. "Excuse me miss, I fear I am lost. I'm new around here. Could you help me out?" she asked. Her silver necklace was out over her clothes so she could see if she looked.

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

((umm i'm not a mermaid princess!i have no necklace or pearl!i know it ruins your idea but you can still capture me))What's happened?I remember falling but nothing after that...What's happening to me?Were am I!!!!Wait..footsteps?but who??gaito?a mermaid princess?Who?Who?!she said only in the tube where no one could hear her.  

Sora-Rosetta

[ NekoChan ]

Bashful Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:37 pm
User Image

- - -

[gomen nasai! nvm that then biggrin ]

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:11 pm
[ NekoChan ]
User Image

- - -

[gomen nasai! nvm that then biggrin ]

- - -

realilty overcomes me.
I'm living a [l][e]
User Image
[heheh it's ok!]

Who was that? The one that attacked me? And where..WHERE am I?  

Sora-Rosetta

ScatMan_Salt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:51 pm
Name: Chikage
Pearl Color: Rose
Human: User Image
Mermaid: User Image just longer hair and pinkish fin
Idol: User Image
Song: Love Destiny, LoveLoveLove No Sei No Yo!, 24 Jikan Aishiteru, Love_Power, Beautiful_Day, You
Bio: Chikage is a lovable girl but when it come to fighting waterdemons...she's in and she's not easy either! She loves to spend time at the park singing where she attracks lots of attention so she started an Idol Career.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:51 am
Chikage was walking along the beach listening to the waves gently roar, she sat down and stared singing Love_Power-link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvGYo4hEkE

Please come with me a~way
I’ll give you anything, my love
Never falling day’s
My heart full up, So, love love love

Dareka o suki ni naru koto sore wa daijiken ashita made kawaru!
Kokoro ni takusan no hana sakihokoru mitai ni...
Tsuyoi kaze ya ame ni makenai kirei dake ja nai kara!
Suki na hito e massugu nobite yukitai

Koi wa kitto inochi no enerugii
Amaku atsui kanjou no tsubomi o
Sakaseru tame kagayaku pawaa o
Kami-sama ga ataete kureta n desu
ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

Koisuru otome wa totemo kawaiku naru kedo tsuyoku negatteru
Kokoro ni takusan no yume egakikirenai hodo...
Suki na kimochi, karamawarishite naichau koto aru kedo
Donna toki mo happii endo shinjite

Utsumuiteru kao o egao ni suru
Ryoute ni ippai haato o dakishimete
Taisetsu na hito to arukitai na

ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

ScatMan_Salt

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Sora-Rosetta
sakura moon mermaid
Quote:

((so i can have just thoose two?))

((Yes otherwise we have confusing moments.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:10 pm
ScatMan_Salt
Chikage was walking along the beach listening to the waves gently roar, she sat down and stared singing Love_Power-link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvGYo4hEkE

Please come with me a~way
I’ll give you anything, my love
Never falling day’s
My heart full up, So, love love love

Dareka o suki ni naru koto sore wa daijiken ashita made kawaru!
Kokoro ni takusan no hana sakihokoru mitai ni...
Tsuyoi kaze ya ame ni makenai kirei dake ja nai kara!
Suki na hito e massugu nobite yukitai

ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

Koisuru otome wa totemo kawaiku naru kedo tsuyoku negatteru
Kokoro ni takusan no yume egakikirenai hodo...
Suki na kimochi, karamawarishite naichau koto aru kedo
Donna toki mo happii endo shinjite

Utsumuiteru kao o egao ni suru
Ryoute ni ippai haato o dakishimete
Taisetsu na hito to arukitai na

ah~☆koi ga kanau you ni

Akari walked up to her