Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
ninaj school role play (reopen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya a ninaj role play
  i want to be a ninja
  not really but am bored
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Aya looked bored, which he was. "Destined..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:36 pm
Quiker that light Tarkara appeared behind Aya holding a small black trowing kive to hes neck while twisting hes right arm up hes back.
"Destiny theres no shuch thing if you want something you have to work for it..i could help you be one of the best but..your the one that has to work not me not your parents YOU!...now either you what to work for it or you dont if you dont it would be best if you leave now"  

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:39 pm
Aya smirked. "Wrong..." he twisted oddly, using leverage to arc into the air. He lashed out with a kick at her head, though he expected her to dodge or something. "I've been taught..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:46 pm
*Tarkara grined grabing Aya leg and twised it ending him to the floor she then jumped back out of Aya rage so that he wount acttack her again*
"why did you say i was wrong you just proved me right....you said yourself you where taught"  

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 pm
Aya's smirk didn't fade. "Exactly...." He pulled a wire that was wrapped around her leg,and shot to her side. "Enough...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 pm
"good trick" *Tarkara appeared right beside Aya head* "no bad thats a decoy" *Tarkara pointed over to a piece of wood where Aya and thought Tarkara was standing. While Aya was trying to figer out what had happen Tarkara used presaure points to leave Aya paroiles all but hes face she wanted he to be able to talk*
"your pretty good...but you could be better i swaped with the decoy when you fell to the ground..so have you had enough?"

((ive got to go ill see you later ok))  

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:03 pm
((... Ok, this is what we call god-moding... Aya is my character, not yours... Stop auto-hitting, and stop controlling my character.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 pm
AyaSantres
((... Ok, this is what we call god-moding... Aya is my character, not yours... Stop auto-hitting, and stop controlling my character.))

((i know and i hate doing it but you are being a little ..... who thinks in knows every thing if your going to be like that why dont you become a teacher ))  

Y0ur Beautiful Nightmare

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:07 pm
Mistress Of Your Heart
AyaSantres

((i know and i hate doing it but you are being a little ..... who thinks in knows every thing if your going to be like that why dont you become a teacher ))
((Because, this is my character. This is how he is.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:43 pm
Sheena swung from side to side, upside down from a tree branch, "Bored..."  

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Name: Trinity
Student or teacher: student
Weapons: one katana and two daggers
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm
Trinity looked around the campus wondering where everyone was. She heard this was one of the top ninja schools in the country and she was curious to see what it was all about. She wasnt very good with her sword and she was hoping she might be able to improve on her skills. "hmm.. maybe theres people sparring or in the dojo." she said to herself as she started to wander around.  

GoddessInu03

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Sheena dropped to the ground and brushed the bangs out of her eyes, "I know this is a Ninja school and all, but seriously..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Kat walked by the ramen shop and looked around for someone to talk to.  

jinxercat2006

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:02 pm
She stretched with a yawn. She wandered toward the school.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff