Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I started listening to P!ATD when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been listening to P!ATD?
  A week
  A month
  6 monthes
  A year
  More than a year
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:21 pm
rozanime
`PrimeRib
CovetedSkies
I first heard them in their "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" music video one morning on MTV. I was hooked after about the second listen; it had to grow one me a bit first. But ever since I've loved them! I can't get sick of their songs (like I do most others!)

Same here. I could listen to A Fever for the rest of my life and I don't think I could ever get bored of it. Every song is so different and unique.

i agree. all my friends are like don't you get bored of it...? to that i always reply no, and i dont think i ever will (hopefully) its the way that every song is indivual, unlike some bands who have like one good song and the rest are just the same, panic always have something different. its why i fell in love with them to start with and why im still hooked

Yep. 3nodding I honestly think they could make a hit out of any song on their album if they made a music video for it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:43 pm
`PrimeRib
rozanime
`PrimeRib
CovetedSkies
I first heard them in their "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" music video one morning on MTV. I was hooked after about the second listen; it had to grow one me a bit first. But ever since I've loved them! I can't get sick of their songs (like I do most others!)

Same here. I could listen to A Fever for the rest of my life and I don't think I could ever get bored of it. Every song is so different and unique.

i agree. all my friends are like don't you get bored of it...? to that i always reply no, and i dont think i ever will (hopefully) its the way that every song is indivual, unlike some bands who have like one good song and the rest are just the same, panic always have something different. its why i fell in love with them to start with and why im still hooked

Yep. 3nodding I honestly think they could make a hit out of any song on their album if they made a music video for it.

I was really hoping for a video for There's A Good Reason...
That'd would've been so rad. xD

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:28 pm
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
rozanime
`PrimeRib
CovetedSkies

I was really hoping for a video for There's A Good Reason...
That'd would've been so rad. xD

xDD Brendon acting out cancer and a diva. Well, he kind of already is a diva. But yeah...
And his little dance. That'd be grand.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:04 pm
I'd been hearing all about them, so in October, I decided to give them a shot and buy their CD. From there, it's history.

[ Amputated Freckle ]

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:01 am
My friend told me about them the summer I moved to San Jose.

^__^;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Way Down`
Uhh, One of my friends told me about them, and I looked them up.. lol

SAme.
I laughed the first time I heard the bands name.  

Grreen Nigro

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 pm
Grreen Nigro
Way Down`
Uhh, One of my friends told me about them, and I looked them up.. lol

SAme.
I laughed the first time I heard the bands name.

I was like, panic at the what?! xDD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
I was trying to find an FOB song on Limewire and found something from a different band (P!ATD), so I decided to download it and I fell in love with it.
The song I downloaded was But It's Better If You Do. It was the first song I've ever heard by Panic!.
whee

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Bilvy
I was trying to find an FOB song on Limewire and found something from a different band (P!ATD), so I decided to download it and I fell in love with it.
The song I downloaded was But It's Better If You Do. It was the first song I've ever heard by Panic!.
whee

It's rare to hear stories like that. 3nodding You usually hear people say that they heard "I Write Sins.." first.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:17 pm
`PrimeRib
Bilvy
whee

It's rare to hear stories like that. 3nodding You usually hear people say that they heard "I Write Sins.." first.

Yeah, but see, I used to live in Montreal (QC, Canada), and didn't have any music channels there.
sweatdrop
But then I moved here, to Edmonton, Alberta, and got my computer first, so I had access to limewire and didn't have cable for my TV yet.
xd
And I've only heard IWSNT on the radio ONCE. But that was after I knew about them.

Bilvy

angelofstrange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:25 pm
they are an awesome band sadly i miss them in concert when they came out to aus i couldnt afford tickets abd plus none of my friends are really into the same music taste as me crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm
angelofstrange
they are an awesome band sadly i miss them in concert when they came out to aus i couldnt afford tickets abd plus none of my friends are really into the same music taste as me crying

Heh. You're not the only one.
Most of my classmates like country.
eek

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:41 pm
Bilvy
`PrimeRib
Bilvy
whee

Yeah, but see, I used to live in Montreal (QC, Canada), and didn't have any music channels there.
sweatdrop
But then I moved here, to Edmonton, Alberta, and got my computer first, so I had access to limewire and didn't have cable for my TV yet.
xd
And I've only heard IWSNT on the radio ONCE. But that was after I knew about them.

eek Are you serious? IWSNT used to be played on the radio all the freaking time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:43 pm
Bilvy
angelofstrange

Heh. You're not the only one.
Most of my classmates like country.
eek

None of my friends really like them, either. Well, my best best best friend likes them, but she isn't really "hardcore into them" like I am. I think one of my friends hates them because I talk about them so much. xD I didnt even take any of my friends to my concert. I took my dad! But, my dad is awesome, so it was a lot of fun.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Bilvy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:49 pm
Do you live in Canada?
I don't think they play it as much in Canadian radio stations (not in edmonton, at least).
And the weird thing was that I heard IWSNT on an R&B/Hip-Hop station.
eek

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces