Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The New Album Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you hoping for in the new album?
  Something similar to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.
  I hope they try new ideas and experiment a lot.
View Results

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:11 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

I Hope They're New Album Has More ******** In It, And Still Has A Carnival/Stripper Theme, Has EVEN MORE Drama In It. But Most Of All, I Want Brendon To Still Wear A Top Hat heart

In Your Passenger Seat

Ryan said in the Rolling Stone magazine that there is going to be love songs on the next album. <3 I don't know if that includes ******** or not...but yeah...xDD

Lets Exchange Heat...

You Never Know What To Expect From Panic! Only That It'll Be WAY Over The Top!

In Your Passenger Seat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:34 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

I Hope They're New Album Has More ******** In It, And Still Has A Carnival/Stripper Theme, Has EVEN MORE Drama In It. But Most Of All, I Want Brendon To Still Wear A Top Hat heart

In Your Passenger Seat

Ryan said in the Rolling Stone magazine that there is going to be love songs on the next album. <3 I don't know if that includes ******** or not...but yeah...xDD

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Yeah, thats true. I mean, their from flipping Los Vegas! Now that their next album is not going to have a vaudevillian theme, I wonder what their live show is going to be like. O.o I've been thinking about that a lot, actually. It's not like they are going to be able to have their show a circus again.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:32 pm
They are making a new album? *Dies* Must buy when comes out..... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:40 pm
In the Rolling Stone interview, Ryan described the new album as "a lot more fairy tale-esque, I guess. It's sort of like, I don't know. Like a children's story for adults."

Yeah, I direct-quoted it. Shut up crying lol

But that sounds cool, no?

Sound of Melodies

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:35 pm
`PrimeRib
Mari_Lambo
I heard about the new album coming out... but i don't know when... but it's nice that you informed us...
err...
hopefully it's like the old one i guess cause i'm use to their work like that... well... ryan's work

I'll always try to inform you guys, as in the guild, about updates I heard and stuff like that. 3nodding
thanks ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:59 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Yeah, thats true. I mean, their from flipping Los Vegas! Now that their next album is not going to have a vaudevillian theme, I wonder what their live show is going to be like. O.o I've been thinking about that a lot, actually. It's not like they are going to be able to have their show a circus again.

Lets Exchange Heat...

crying gonk crying I'll Always Remeber Brendon In His Tophat, Oh How I'll Miss The Circus Theme crying

In Your Passenger Seat

The Dirt on Stacey

- lets SMOAK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:18 pm
I recently heard that the new album will be coming out in August. I CAN'T WAIT!! =]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:12 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

In Your Passenger Seat

Lets Exchange Heat...

crying gonk crying I'll Always Remeber Brendon In His Tophat, Oh How I'll Miss The Circus Theme crying

In Your Passenger Seat

Maybe he'll keep the tophat. 8] You never know. I think his gorgeous hair is just as good as the tophat. <3 Haha.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 pm
The Rolling Stone article says the band hopes to be done writing for the album in the summer and have the album out by fall. whee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:04 pm
MarjoryStewartBaxter
In the Rolling Stone interview, Ryan described the new album as "a lot more fairy tale-esque, I guess. It's sort of like, I don't know. Like a children's story for adults."

Yeah, I direct-quoted it. Shut up crying lol

But that sounds cool, no?

Ooh, that sounds really neat. Kinda like Build God, Then We'll Talk, maybe?
Idk, whenever i hear that song it kind of reminds me of a fairytale. But i'm excited. Anything from Panic! has to be good, right?

P.S.- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your signature, btw! Saladfingers is way awesome. mrgreen My friend's nickname is MSB.

The Mercenary Deadpool

FF Moogle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:18 pm
well the techno they did back the nwasn't so great... hope they eather do better or try a different theme then the old type music xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:30 pm
FatYojimbo
well the techno they did back the nwasn't so great... hope they eather do better or try a different theme then the old type music xp

What do you mean by "back then?"

PrimeRibby
Captain

daily.dosage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:59 am
I'm super-excited!

I'm kind of in-the-dark about what they're going to come up with... I'm dying to see what their show will be like, too. I was banking on seeing their 'Nothing Rhymes With Circus' tour, but I never could get the funds [or the ride] to go see them. emo I want a little techno with the new CD, though. I loved their techno-vibe!

Whatever it'll be be, the Panic! boys will have something good, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:49 pm
YAY!!!! They're going to have a new album...i can't wait till it comes out  

Carnage_By_Beauty

Panique`

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:28 pm
    Yeah, i heard that it was gonna be fairytale-esque : )
    Yaay can't wait!!!111!!1

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces