40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:36 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate

I dunno I just think it looks interesting.
I'm not on sides for the demonic or angelic items because I like them both generally. <3

K, Cabbi it is whee
It's definitely detailed. @.@
Oh, I generally like them both too. When I started Gaia, I would collect the angelic items. My bro would collect the demonic ones so that we could have a complete collection. It's sort of stuck with me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I'll ask JC to add a discussion tag at the bottom of the first post. n.n

^___^

Yeah, which is good. But simplicity is nice too <3 whee

I originally collected nothing but red and black items. That's just how it went with me. Now that I started over though, I'm just getting general colors and staying away from items I can't afford sweatdrop

xd

lol did you really sit through a lechture on that?

lol xd have fun looking up my randomness xd sweatdrop
Yeah. n.n I like the lesser detailed donation items. They're easier to throw in as accessories to many different outfits.

XD A lot of users on Gaia like that red and black scheme. Hey, at least it's always easy to make a good outfit. ^^ maybe once you've been around for a while, you can start working up t'wards those 5k+ items. ;]

I did. In one of my physics courses. We spent like fifteen minutes talking about the tree thing. The answer was so clear back at that time. XD;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:39 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab
DismalFate

lol why thank you xd
Have you been reading all my posts? xd
You're welcome oh Talkative One.
Indeed I have. Well, sort of. (Indeed has been my word of the week. <.< >.>) It's more of a "skim." I skim pretty much most all of the posts made in the guild just to make sure things are running smoothly and such.

lol nice xd
I've been saying "silly" a lot lately.

nice <3 xd
didja like my lil ghost and bike stuff? xd
Silly's a good word. ^___^ I mostly think of it as the word the kindergarteners were taught to call eachother instead of saying stupid. My sibling always ran around calling everyone "silly" after that. ^^;;

Yeah, I really liked the bike one. XD I just don't have time to comment on everything. @.@ Plus, I'd sound stalker-ish.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 pm
sdrawkcab
Quote:
Perhaps the most important topic the riddle offers is the division between perception of an object and how an object really is. If the tree exists outside of perception, and it exists predictably outside of perception (common sense grants us both of these), then it will produce sound waves. However, these sound waves will not actually sound like anything. Sound as it is mechanically understood will occur, but sound as it is understood by sensation will not occur.

XD I found this explanation somewhere. I'm not satisfied with it, but the last couple statements are what I'm trying to say. Although it would sound much better if I remembered the definitions to go along with it~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:49 pm
cabbi
Rawr! Gaia ate the nice long post I made for you gonk

like the kiki and the pendants <3

yeah it's easy. My favorite color is crimson, which is a hue of red. And I wear a lot of black in real life, so there's my scheme reasoning xd

lol I have 3k right now from this one page where you see what special events you missed <3
I'll check my inventory later to see if I got any boxes <3

o-o that would drive me crazy. I hate lechtures, especially ones that are semi-pointless.

and your quote blew my brain up btw gonk emo

Silly is an awsome word. It has 2 meanings <3

whee My favorite is the ghost one. I got that from my friend and she made it into a lil gif too xd it's awsome.

DismalFate

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:11 pm
DismalFate
cabbi

yeah it's easy. My favorite color is crimson, which is a hue of red. And I wear a lot of black in real life, so there's my scheme reasoning xd

lol I have 3k right now from this one page where you see what special events you missed <3

o-o that would drive me crazy. I hate lechtures, especially ones that are semi-pointless.

whee My favorite is the ghost one. I got that from my friend and she made it into a lil gif too xd it's awsome.
Awww~ that's okay. ^___^ Gaia eats my posts too.
Those are some great items, yes. <33

XD Good reasoning. =] I usually try to stay away from the red/black theme just because so many people use it. ^^;;

O: 3k? So did you click alllll of the links then? XD I don't get much more than like 10g when I check them. XD;
I hope you did. ^___^ With so many users, rare events are even rarer now than they used to be. u.u

XD I found that one interesting, so it worked.

I just wish I had what my teacher had stated, because what i quoted also sticks up for what you were saying~ So, i guess it depends on the definition of "sound" that you use.

Indeed. B]

Aww~ that would be cute. n.n I laughed when I read it because I actually used to do that sometimes. But just so the ghost knew that I knew he was there and so that he wouldn't have to do anything scary. XD;;

DismalFate generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 23!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:31 pm
sdrawkcab
DismalFate
cabbi

XD Good reasoning. =] I usually try to stay away from the red/black theme just because so many people use it. ^^;;

O: 3k? So did you click alllll of the links then? XD I don't get much more than like 10g when I check them. XD;
I hope you did. ^___^ With so many users, rare events are even rarer now than they used to be. u.u

I just wish I had what my teacher had stated, because what i quoted also sticks up for what you were saying~ So, i guess it depends on the definition of "sound" that you use.

Indeed. B]

Aww~ that would be cute. n.n I laughed when I read it because I actually used to do that sometimes. But just so the ghost knew that I knew he was there and so that he wouldn't have to do anything scary. XD;;

Silly gaia...it is hungry too though and it needs to eat something xd

<3

Yeah I'm doing a strict one color scheme for now till I have 1 avi of every color. Then I'm going on to mixing colors <3
That's what Minty told me to do whee

4k now xd
And yes, i clicked ALL the links xd I got a brown giftbox > prisoner's pants. So my next quest will be something black xd
Stupid users. 80% are never on anymore anyways.

emo

lol xd

I got the linkey for the gif:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DismalFate

Steffy08 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 18!

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:49 pm
ok.... let's go!!  
Steffy08 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 27!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:51 pm
here it is!!!!! 23!!!!  

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Steffy08 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:54 pm
Impossible!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:11 pm
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

Indeed. B]

Silly gaia...it is hungry too though and it needs to eat something xd

<3

Yeah I'm doing a strict one color scheme for now till I have 1 avi of every color. Then I'm going on to mixing colors <3
That's what Minty told me to do whee

4k now xd
And yes, i clicked ALL the links xd I got a brown giftbox > prisoner's pants. So my next quest will be something black xd
Stupid users. 80% are never on anymore anyways.

emo

lol xd

I got the linkey for the gif:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I'd rather it eat posts than my gold. x]

She's one smart cookie. ;] XD;; That's what I do. I buy items in certain color schemes, so that I can easily mix and match items.

o -o How can you have so much gold and not spend it? D:
XD Something's definitely better than nothing. Black. It matches lots of stuff. Sounds good. You're quite smart. :]

XD Very funny.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
original karbear generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 pm

All rightey now, since i've missed quite a bit of some discussion, and my eyes can't focus long enough to read it all, how is everyone? What have you been up to in the last two..ish days?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:49 pm
Well well.. I've been good. I took advantage of the slow weekend to actually relax, but things'll speed up again real soon.

How've you been? O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
original karbear generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 56!

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 pm
sdrawkcab
Well well.. I've been good. I took advantage of the slow weekend to actually relax, but things'll speed up again real soon.

How've you been? O:

I've been absolutely wonderful, with the exception of the majority of today.. I went to go hang out with some good friends yesterday, and a lot of their friends started coming over so by the time things really got fun there was like 15 of us crowded into the small living room of a pretty nice duplex. [story to be continued on next post]

original karbear generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 18!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:04 pm

...As it turned out, there were two people besides me that was celebrating their birthday yesterday, so the random gathering of people rapidly gained a purpose...
    [to be continued]

original karbear

original karbear generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 4!

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:07 pm

...The power ended up going out along their whole block so we were all being entertained by each other in light from Nintendo DS's, candles, and many of us had lighters...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff