Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:52 pm
Lucca calmly looked up to the pair "Don't worry...as long as I'm here he won't harm your friend, I control light...which nulls darkness, besides he already said he isn't interested on hurting him" The angel said smiling as he got up "Done. Oh! My name is Lucca by the way" He said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Looks over his shoulder to the angel. "thank you." he then motions him over to him  

Kio Landera

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:04 pm
Lucca smiled akwarly and looked down blushing "Heh...its nothing...that was a simple cure spell..." He said modestly as he scratched the back of his head "So you're a sound mage...they're really rare, I've always wanted to hear one sing..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:06 pm
He smiles a little at the angel. "Of course i will on one condition" he blushes and gives the quietist whisper, "leave kane to me." he flushes and looks down  

Kio Landera

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:14 pm
The angel blushed faintly and lead a hand to his mouth "Oh! Forgive me, I dinid't knew..." He whispered back and walked next to the demon there he sat on the floor quietly and waited for Lan to sing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Calmed his breathing and thougt of Kane. He closed his eyes and began to sing. Notes issued from his voice that were unheard of. Then the words came.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbP3QqIa3D8  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:23 pm
"hmm..does light null the darkness..or does the darkness null the light?" he asked lowly to no onein paticular as he listened to hte boy sing. a soft smile came to his lips at the sound, enjoying the sounds of a sound mage singing yet as he always did  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:32 pm
He ends the song and looks up at the angel. "are you pleased?" he asks. He then turns around and kneels by Kane. He sees that he is sleeping so, heart pounding, he slides one hand under his head.  

Kio Landera

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:33 pm
((OH MY GOD! another Phantom of the Opera junkie! I love you!!!))

Lucca started to feel like the notes and the tunes glowed around him "This is wonderful" He whispered, almost soundlessly.

Soothed by beautiful sounds from the neko's song, the angel closed his eyes and leaned his head on the demon's leg humming the song  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 pm
He runs his hands along Kane's hair. He blushes and looks back at the angel and demon. "what should i do?"  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:45 pm
the demon looked down but decided not to say anything about it. he looked up at Lan ~hmm..possesive much?~ he thuoght with a silentl chuckle and a smirk "well..he needs a place to sleep, probably stay. he's pretty underfed" he added as he shruged a shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Lucca lifted his head and rubbed his eyes "You're barking at the wrong tree...all my relationships end up the same...bad..." He said dreamily and looked up at the demon "By the way, Ryzel, it's not like a nulifying thing...its like water and oil...when light touched darkness, the last moves away, and viceversa"  

Fa-q91

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:04 pm
"I'll take him with me. Wings, can you hand me my weapons?" he carresses Kane's head while looking at the angel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:17 pm
"Is this some kind of new nickname?" Asked the angel innocentely as he picked up the weapons and handed them to Lan "Doesn't matters though...I think its cute" Lucca said smiling as he leaned against a wall and closed his eyes "Now if anyone minds...I'm going to try to sleep a little bit as well"  

Fa-q91

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:26 pm
He turns and picks up Kane in his arms. Blushing, he leans down and kisses Kane on the forhead. "Wait...Why dont you come with me. You can stay with me. With those wings i doubt it will be hard to follow me." He grins and with amazing catlike agility, he leaps up to the top of the left building. He looks down and calls out "are you coming?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff