Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
MC Clues --MCs released and answers revealed. o: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for you.
  Option 1
  Option 2
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:21 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Only a couple from a selection of 50k
Xd I but but doen't that make you not want to dress like that :/
8thumbs up*
Not even trying...that's the best way.
someone is excited XD
XD I'd like to see a few of them work though. :] Others.. I never thougth we could have items like things from Kingdom Hearts, but hey, we got G-Blades.
XD I don't know, I dress like that sometimes. ;] I think they secretly like the begging.
So... if none of your friends bothered you about Gaia, you'd leave it?
Yup. B]
^^; just don't like them all around.
does that mean that you secretly like the begging?
Nope, there is no way out of me getting off gaia XD so they might as well settle with what they got...like josh has ^^;
12am tonight eh? Fun fun
Well if everyone made giant lists and approached the admins in person, they'd never get any work done. o:
XD; I walked into that one. No. Sometimes I just like the challenge of equipping as many items as possible. You know I got 50 items on the day before the last avatar system update? The next day, it was possible to equip so much more. @.@
Ah~ I see. ^^
I wish. .___.
yes but that's exactly what some of them are.
I really don't think of that when I dress my avia :/ don't really think of anything. It's different with a male avia.
Or I might have to beat up zach before he steps down.
What time do letters open for you? I'm in the admind time zone...i've always wondered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Nope, there is no way out of me getting off gaia XD so they might as well settle with what they got...like josh has ^^;
12am tonight eh? Fun fun
Well if everyone made giant lists and approached the admins in person, they'd never get any work done. o:
XD; I walked into that one. No. Sometimes I just like the challenge of equipping as many items as possible. You know I got 50 items on the day before the last avatar system update? The next day, it was possible to equip so much more. @.@
Ah~ I see. ^^
I wish. .___.
I really don't think of that when I dress my avia :/ don't really think of anything. It's different with a male avia.
What time do letters open for you? I'm in the admind time zone...i've always wondered.
But not all! O:
I can tell you don't think of anything. ;] Kidding, kidding. Eh, the person who held the most items for the longest time actually turned his avi female so that he could wear the bra and underwear too. XD
o.O I suppose that could work too...
u.u I'm not sure what the average time has been lately... I'm never online anyway.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:18 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
12am tonight eh? Fun fun
Ah~ I see. ^^
I wish. .___.
But not all! O:
I can tell you don't think of anything. ;] Kidding, kidding. Eh, the person who held the most items for the longest time actually turned his avi female so that he could wear the bra and underwear too. XD
u.u I'm not sure what the average time has been lately... I'm never online anyway.
>.> "yellow sock petition, because we need them" "bunny slipper petition because it's cute" "gun petition because i want to look like i'm going to kill you!" You were saying?
I hope it is >3 what a sad soul but I was talking about male fashion sence and how it's so....t-shirt and blue jeans..
*thumbs up*
No! I'm going to be pleged on this question till I die!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But not all! O:
>.> "yellow sock petition, because we need them" "bunny slipper petition because it's cute" "gun petition because i want to look like i'm going to kill you!" You were saying?
I hope it is >3 what a sad soul but I was talking about male fashion sence and how it's so....t-shirt and blue jeans..
*thumbs up*
I was talking about how those are better kept in that forum where they can continue to be ignored instead of the people making huge lists and then approach them in person. <.< >.>
XD I guess I don't see them as so t-shirt and blue jea.... u.u;; Nift is currently in a T-shirt and jeans. XD;; You might be right there~
...Then go to the announcement forum and add three hours to the times you see. ...And.. from what I can remember, it's usually around 3-5 o'clock~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But not all! O:
*thumbs up*
I was talking about how those are better kept in that forum where they can continue to be ignored instead of the people making huge lists and then approach them in person. <.< >.>
XD I guess I don't see them as so t-shirt and blue jea.... u.u;; Nift is currently in a T-shirt and jeans. XD;; You might be right there~
...Then go to the announcement forum and add three hours to the times you see. ...And.. from what I can remember, it's usually around 3-5 o'clock~
Oh.... well....I agree.
Ha! Oh and I meet a guy from FL and he was hot >.> So that's where your keeping them!
Orrrr I could just get on an account made in another time zone! *jumps on Fade To Blacks account*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*thumbs up*
Oh.... well....I agree.
Ha! Oh and I meet a guy from FL and he was hot >.> So that's where your keeping them!
Orrrr I could just get on an account made in another time zone! *jumps on Fade To Blacks account*
^^
o____O Or maybe that's where you're keeping them.
Or~ you could just change the time on your own account... which sounds much faster.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*thumbs up*
Oh.... well....I agree.
^^
Or~ you could just change the time on your own account... which sounds much faster.
~
How can I keep them when I'm not there to keep them there!
But not as fun....or as ninja. Think of the ninja!
So being so close to this guess the item thing. Has the GCD changed theories or they content?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh.... well....I agree.
^^
~
So being so close to this guess the item thing. Has the GCD changed theories or they content?
I think you're keeping them there. PX
Yes, because the ninja announces his every move...
Eh, last I checked, the GCD was repeating the same guesses so much that they just moved on to the normal GCD threads... "I'm addicted to Gaia." "Discrimination towards names from cartoon network animes" and.. "I'm glad I didn't sell x item, because it's inflated now" or the ver poplular "I wish I didn't sell x item because it's inflated now."

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:14 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh.... well....I agree.
^^
~
Eh, last I checked, the GCD was repeating the same guesses so much that they just moved on to the normal GCD threads... "I'm addicted to Gaia." "Discrimination towards names from cartoon network animes" and.. "I'm glad I didn't sell x item, because it's inflated now" or the ver poplular "I wish I didn't sell x item because it's inflated now."

your there to keep them so therefore you are keeping them!
When he's drunk...
*laughs* good old GCD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

When he's drunk...
*laughs* good old GCD
Well I must say that they sure aren't in my area. u___u;
And thinks he's on Dragon Ball Z. PX
Yup, yup. B] So~ 12am you said.. that's like... about four hours away. .___.
So, what do you think? Two or three items?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

When he's drunk...
*laughs* good old GCD
Sad to hear.
No that's normal XD
It is? 8:24pm I got some time...
Oh O: I hope for two, it's probally going to be three. What I realy want to know is if they go for DI's in the quest system though they got a 99.9% 'we want it' reply. I read one post from a girl with 2003 DI's talking about it's soo mean for all the people who bought them bla bla bla. I've bought all mine XD I'm not offened at all....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

When he's drunk...
*laughs* good old GCD
Sad to hear.
No that's normal XD
Oh O: I hope for two, it's probally going to be three. What I realy want to know is if they go for DI's in the quest system though they got a 99.9% 'we want it' reply. I read one post from a girl with 2003 DI's talking about it's soo mean for all the people who bought them bla bla bla. I've bought all mine XD I'm not offened at all....
You're telling me. ;]
XD
That sounds so.. early~
I hope for two also. Eh, I hope the Quests take a long time to help make up for the fact that some people quest for about a year for some items already. And so that the market won't be flooded instantly... ...But part of me wants it to be fast so I have more pretty items to play with. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

When he's drunk...
*laughs* good old GCD
Sad to hear.
No that's normal XD
You're telling me. ;]
XD
That sounds so.. early~
I hope for two also. Eh, I hope the Quests take a long time to help make up for the fact that some people quest for about a year for some items already. And so that the market won't be flooded instantly... ...But part of me wants it to be fast so I have more pretty items to play with. <3
But I am O:
~.^
Woot 8:51pm.... that's because it is early.
I don't like three. The items didn't even connect.
Well it should be hard but i think there is a line to draw. Making us post 5k times to reach one part of a quest is rather....harsh.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sad to hear.
No that's normal XD
You're telling me. ;]
XD
That sounds so.. early~
But I am O:
~.^
Well it should be hard but i think there is a line to draw. Making us post 5k times to reach one part of a quest is rather....harsh.
..Yes.
11:56 PM. Bedtime soon. n.n
XD But the items never connect anymore anyway. I don't like three because I'm cheap... and would want all three. >.<
x.x Harsh indeed. Plus, that would encourage much spam and botting. I hope it doesn't include anything like getting a high score on word bump or catching a rare fish. The admins did state that games/towns won't be necessary to complete quests... so.. that really limits them...
Edit: Grr, the post didn't post when I told it to...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sad to hear.
No that's normal XD
You're telling me. ;]
XD
That sounds so.. early~
But I am O:
~.^
..Yes.
11:56 PM. Bedtime soon. n.n
XD But the items never connect anymore anyway. I don't like three because I'm cheap... and would want all three. >.<
x.x Harsh indeed. Plus, that would encourage much spam and botting. I hope it doesn't include anything like getting a high score on word bump or catching a rare fish. The admins did state that games/towns won't be necessary to complete quests... so.. that really limits them...
Edit: Grr, the post didn't post when I told it to...
So there is a scene in azu manga where all of them are on summer break and the teacher is still asleep and osaka(weird ditzy character...reminds me of me) get's the bright half dazed idea to wake her teacher by hitting a frying pan...but instead she grabs a knife XD So there is this gaint horor scene with Osaka coming in with a knife and her teacher freaking out.
Once they open i'm having another give away... I don't like three
that is going to be hard for them but they will think of something ...i hope.
Darn that gaia not doing what you told it to do.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff