Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

OrGaSmIc-RePtAr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:54 pm
i dont cut my wrists i cut my arms. im too afraid that ill cut too deep and its a lot less noticeable when its on your arms...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:38 pm
>.> I used to. I did it for a a couple of months, because i had moved and broken up with a boyfriend and s**t like that. But then my parents saw my wrists and i had to make up lame excuses and then they finally found out i did cut myself when the councelor at my school questioned me [ she wouldnt have if a couple of stupid bitches didnt tell on me ] and the councelor told my parents right after school, they almost sent me to therapy, but i said i would never do it again. Well, i only did it two more times after that. But now i dont cut myself at all. I sometimes get the urge, and it happens, but i usually don't. Anyone had the same experience as me?  

rachele il grande

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Oh. biggrin And theres another thing. One of the stupid bitches who told on me, pretty much cut herslef to. She stuck paperclips through her hips and wrists. And im like " what the ********"?!?!?! And she also stole my boyfriend *cough* ex-boyfriend. I should have told on her. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Ur not alone emo emo emo we all (well most of us) do it.  

Blue_Malady

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
I know. I'm just glad im not the only person who does it. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 pm
i tried before, but couldnt do it..every time i do, i try to find a reason to keep going..this statement helped me a lot, so i wanna share it with u guys, if ur life is s**t, then thats all the more reason to get up each day and try to make it better..i hope it helps..

well as for cutting, i still do it, but im trying to stop now..i realized that every time you cut, you dont just hurt yourself, but also the people who care about you..also if you have a little brother or sumthin of the sort, what do you think he'll grow up to be, knowing that his older brother/sister cuts himself..he might grow up doing the same s**t or worse..now would you really want that to happen?

hitmeibleed

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:52 pm
Thanks for the advice, and when iused to cut myself, it did hurt my family and you definitely dont want your sister or brother following what you did. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 pm
ShadowOfTheTree
Thanks for the advice, and when iused to cut myself, it did hurt my family and you definitely dont want your sister or brother following what you did. emo

np..glad to have helped.. 4laugh well if u ever need someone to talk to, i go online everyday so u can just pm me or something..im always open to people who need advice and such.. 3nodding  

hitmeibleed

rachele il grande

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:09 am
whee thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:26 pm
Mmm. I'm giving both Advice and Past Story

I used to cut for about three years. Stopped a few months back and been blood free of my wrists. But either way, I have an older sister, the first in my direct family to go to college. My parents pressured her so much, and pressured me all the same.

On certain days, my parents would talk bad about my sister.
"She's a Failure" "Don't turn out like her" "She's horrible"
"Don't you ever do anything like her" "She's bad. Very bad."

"She's a Falure", I heard that one the most. They had kept saying that my role model, my older sister, was a Failure, when she was the FIRST one in my DIRECT family of FOUR to go to College.

From those words I started to strive to do my best. Felt like I had to. but I kept failing. And failing. And failing. I would feel weak and lonely at home and I felt like no one understood me. Which not many did.

Then my counselor's found out. Called my parents. Of course, My mother already knew. And I remember her messege to me clearly.
"If that makes you happy, then do it."

She didn't care. She really didn't. I felt unloved and then I wondered if I really truely belonged into that family.

But my family found out, except for my father, and I've pushed through it through Therapy with my counselor I do not visit any more.

Now you know. I had to stop the hard way. With other people finding out. But now I'm free of those scars, and faced my mistakes. I understand my mistakes and locked away my past.

If you truely want to stop, you can. You have to be ******** determined though. Through Hardships, contact people you know you can trust and those who love you. What I do to take my mind off of those depressing things are either watching a violent movie, movie in general, writing, talking it out to friends, talking to myself about it, sleeping, drawing, coloring.

THere are many outlets. You just need to find it.

And Focus on it.

Understand that if you cut, it is your own fault. No one else is making you do it. You're the one who resorted to that. You're the one who gave up.

Never Give Up

Hikaru Akumu

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:42 am
Hikaru Akumu
Mmm. I'm giving both Advice and Past Story

I used to cut for about three years. Stopped a few months back and been blood free of my wrists. But either way, I have an older sister, the first in my direct family to go to college. My parents pressured her so much, and pressured me all the same.

On certain days, my parents would talk bad about my sister.
"She's a Failure" "Don't turn out like her" "She's horrible"
"Don't you ever do anything like her" "She's bad. Very bad."

"She's a Falure", I heard that one the most. They had kept saying that my role model, my older sister, was a Failure, when she was the FIRST one in my DIRECT family of FOUR to go to College.

From those words I started to strive to do my best. Felt like I had to. but I kept failing. And failing. And failing. I would feel weak and lonely at home and I felt like no one understood me. Which not many did.

Then my counselor's found out. Called my parents. Of course, My mother already knew. And I remember her messege to me clearly.
"If that makes you happy, then do it."

She didn't care. She really didn't. I felt unloved and then I wondered if I really truely belonged into that family.

But my family found out, except for my father, and I've pushed through it through Therapy with my counselor I do not visit any more.

Now you know. I had to stop the hard way. With other people finding out. But now I'm free of those scars, and faced my mistakes. I understand my mistakes and locked away my past.

If you truely want to stop, you can. You have to be ******** determined though. Through Hardships, contact people you know you can trust and those who love you. What I do to take my mind off of those depressing things are either watching a violent movie, movie in general, writing, talking it out to friends, talking to myself about it, sleeping, drawing, coloring.

THere are many outlets. You just need to find it.

And Focus on it.

Understand that if you cut, it is your own fault. No one else is making you do it. You're the one who resorted to that. You're the one who gave up.

Never Give Up

mmhmm..counselors and therapists help a lot.. 3nodding thats probably why i really respect them for what they do..anyway, the greatest advice posted here would be to find a creative outlet..you dont have to be good at it..u just have to love what you do..it helps you keep focus a lot easier..the internet was my outlet..still is..helps me relieve a lot of stress after a whole day's worth of s**t..so maybe you guys can try finding your own outlet too..just remember that its gotta be something you love doing.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:57 pm
Yeah.
I have tried to stop.
D:
But I like doing it.
>_>;;

RagingFetus v2

Art Payment

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:18 pm
I skipped that fad of teen life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:17 pm
....yeah i do
not really on my wrists, but right below them
i only do it to calm myself and relieve stress
and i get stressed and uncalm a lot cause my life sux big time....

Dark Lullaby.~x

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:56 pm
Dark Lullaby.~x
....yeah i do
not really on my wrists, but right below them
i only do it to calm myself and relieve stress
and i get stressed and uncalm a lot cause my life sux big time....

Please, you got a house, food, bed, running water, and the ******** internet.
What is so bad in your life.

"My life sux" is one stupid reason to cut.

But then again the only good reason is, "I'm mentally insane."  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces