Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General] Paco's Corner - Got Questions? Wanna Chat? HangOut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you <3 Paco?
  I <3 Choco Paco
  =/ Who is this Choco Paco? Pft.
  ChocoPaco makes me sad in my pants ._.
View Results

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:35 pm
For-Chan Cookie
~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~
I know spanish! I know quite quite a lot of it! Sooooooo...... will you tell me if I ask you outside the guild?

What's that I hear? Was that a ban request? Sure sounds like one after the FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD addresses that issue and why it's bad bad no no! scream

Go be a good little yaoi fan and support Yaoi monetarily. BUY THE MANGA!

evil

*bows to Paco* I'm sorry Mistress I am a fool! I will never do it again!...... don't eat me!

Oh well A manga hunting I will go.... soon hopefully although I highly doubt I will find it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:25 pm
*sprawls out*  

Syntria
Crew

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:39 am
MistressPaco
*sprawls out*

*sits on you* Dog pile on Paco!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:06 pm
SeNalove
Helloo Miss Paco ^_^

Actually, I did have a question. Actually, the answer is probably around here somewhere, but since I'm as blind as a bat, I didn't think it would hurt to ask.

The other day when I went to the bookstore I checked out there huge manga section. I have been quite dry of my BL lately, so I was really hoping to find something cute. However, while looking at the huge selection, I completely forgot from all those random lists all over the AF just exactly what is what.

That's when I wondered if the guild had a list somewhere ( it seems so obvious, am I staring right at it and not even noticing it? ) of different BL and Yaoi titles ( that's another thing, usually people mix their lists and I'm sure you can understand why it would be very useful to be certain about which is which )?

I just thought it might help alot next time I check out their book section ( I didn't end up buying anything ), and if this magical list does exist somewhere in this guild, could you so kindly point out where? Thankyew! heart

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the Pocky Shop there is a short list. I don't remember what page, but if you look back far enough you should find it. If you can't find it, you could just cross reference every series topic in the Pocky Shop with Amazon.com or another online bookstore to see which one is BL or not.

At one point some of us were compiling an actual list... don't know what happened to that.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 am
...DDR is cool. ;o; *In class XD* now I'm heading to work ;.; life sucks sometimes >3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:24 pm
*yawns*  

Syntria
Crew

SeNalove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:02 pm
LadyNox
SeNalove
Helloo Miss Paco ^_^

Actually, I did have a question. Actually, the answer is probably around here somewhere, but since I'm as blind as a bat, I didn't think it would hurt to ask.

The other day when I went to the bookstore I checked out there huge manga section. I have been quite dry of my BL lately, so I was really hoping to find something cute. However, while looking at the huge selection, I completely forgot from all those random lists all over the AF just exactly what is what.

That's when I wondered if the guild had a list somewhere ( it seems so obvious, am I staring right at it and not even noticing it? ) of different BL and Yaoi titles ( that's another thing, usually people mix their lists and I'm sure you can understand why it would be very useful to be certain about which is which )?

I just thought it might help alot next time I check out their book section ( I didn't end up buying anything ), and if this magical list does exist somewhere in this guild, could you so kindly point out where? Thankyew! heart

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the Pocky Shop there is a short list. I don't remember what page, but if you look back far enough you should find it. If you can't find it, you could just cross reference every series topic in the Pocky Shop with Amazon.com or another online bookstore to see which one is BL or not.

At one point some of us were compiling an actual list... don't know what happened to that.

Ah, I see, thank you. Well, that does sound really useful, and I still think an actual list would be a good idea for a Sticky. Like, making two seperate lists for BL and Yaoi ( and maybe breaking it up into shorter sections such as Shota if the list grows large enough ) and perhaps under each title a short summary if someone knew one.

I'd gladly offer to do that, only I'm not sure if it would be a better job suited for a mod or something sweatdrop All I know is I think this would be extremely useful, and not just for me, but to all new and old members of the guild alike. I know that I'm not exactly the most learned of different titles out there, but I'd still like to try for a Sticky 3nodding Just let me know any thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:36 pm
If you'd like to take the task, Senalove, you can construct it chatterbox and when your done I can move it to the pocky shop.

You could make the first or second posts in A-b-c order (than link them to each post of that letter), and than make a post for A, a post for B, ect. and than if you would like you can link those titles too a pocky shop thread regarding it if it exists.

That's just an idea if you want to try it, your more than welcome to try ^^  

Syntria
Crew

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out