Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

starmist100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Destry
starmist100
Uh, I like Mireille the best because she reminds me of myself when I play videogames... 3nodding RARE ITEMS HERE I COME! mrgreen

Hee, Mireille is such a cutie. But rare item hunting ftw. That's one of the most fun parts!

Aw, you should really play the games! ^_^ It also helps bring the series together. There's some holes if you've watched all the anime and haven't touched the games. 'Sides, you'll like them, I'm sure of it. Rare items to collect. <3

Yes, I so wanna play the games, but the first one's not sold anywhere around here... I hope I can borrow it from one of my friends... YAY~! RARE STUFF! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Username/Name: MizuiroMiaz/Mia
Which .hack games have you played: none (yeah I know >_<)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All of them (Yeah!)
Who's your favorite character and why: . . . this is a hard one! I guess it's Shino because she's so nice! But you can argue that there were many more who were really nice too, like Subaru for example.

MizuiroMiaz

Destry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:23 pm
MizuiroMiaz

Username/Name: MizuiroMiaz/Mia
Which .hack games have you played: none (yeah I know >_<)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All of them (Yeah!)
Who's your favorite character and why: . . . this is a hard one! I guess it's Shino because she's so nice! But you can argue that there were many more who were really nice too, like Subaru for example.

Shino's a cutie! Too bad I still have yet to dive into //Roots, otherwise I might have more knowledge about her. XD;

But totally: Welcome! Even though you've been here before today. Those word things are awesome. Thanks bunches for participating. <3 You're adding something to the guild, and it's a really nice thing to see.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:06 pm
Thank you!

I'm sorry about that, I didn't notice the topic untill today redface  

MizuiroMiaz

Destry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:42 pm
It's not anything to apologize for. XD It's not mandatory you fill it out or anything. It's just a good way of telling everyone you're around. <3 And letting us know ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:03 pm
Username/Name: BowDragon

Which .hack games have you played: .hack legend of the twilight bracelet (i dont have it though my friend let me play it)

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): legend of the twilight bracelet, infection

Who's your favorite character and why: Kite and blackrose  

BowDragon

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:08 pm
Username/Name: Kitkumi
Which .hack games have you played: The original four plus working on G.U
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Everything out in English, plus I've seen a little of .Hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: I can't say just one, because I got really attached to all the characters from the first four games ^-^;; But... if I had to chose just one, I would have to say Kite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:10 pm
Kitkumi
Username/Name: Kitkumi
Which .hack games have you played: The original four plus working on G.U
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Everything out in English, plus I've seen a little of .Hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: I can't say just one, because I got really attached to all the characters from the first four games ^-^;; But... if I had to chose just one, I would have to say Kite.

User Image Welcome to the guild. :D  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:28 pm
USERNAME/NAME:TheGothicDemoness
Which .hack games have you played:The first three
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All three of .hack//Sign Legend of the Twilight Bracelet mangas
Who's your favorite character and why:Balmung Of Azure Sky he's my fav well he's cool and I love his armour and wings >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:00 pm
Username: O_Asterix_O
Which .hack games have you played: First four and G.U. Vol 1
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (Anime and Manga), Roots, A.I. Buster (Book),Liminality (Even .Hack//Gift in Vol. 4 XD)
Who's your favorit character and why: Kite cause of his leadership skills and personality, Atoli cause she's too darn cute <3  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:54 pm
O_Asterix_O
Username: O_Asterix_O
Which .hack games have you played: First four and G.U. Vol 1
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (Anime and Manga), Roots, A.I. Buster (Book),Liminality (Even .Hack//Gift in Vol. 4 XD)
Who's your favorit character and why: Kite cause of his leadership skills and personality, Atoli cause she's too darn cute <3

I love Atoli. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm
TheGothicDemoness
USERNAME/NAME:TheGothicDemoness
Which .hack games have you played:The first three
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All three of .hack//Sign Legend of the Twilight Bracelet mangas
Who's your favorite character and why:Balmung Of Azure Sky he's my fav well he's cool and I love his armour and wings >.<

Welcome to the guild! We're glad to have you here. 3nodding  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:03 pm
Thank you XxGrieverxX  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:04 pm
TheGothicDemoness
Thank you XxGrieverxX

biggrin  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

War Nexus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:34 pm
starmist100
Destry
starmist100
Uh, I like Mireille the best because she reminds me of myself when I play videogames... 3nodding RARE ITEMS HERE I COME! mrgreen

Hee, Mireille is such a cutie. But rare item hunting ftw. That's one of the most fun parts!

Aw, you should really play the games! ^_^ It also helps bring the series together. There's some holes if you've watched all the anime and haven't touched the games. 'Sides, you'll like them, I'm sure of it. Rare items to collect. <3

Yes, I so wanna play the games, but the first one's not sold anywhere around here... I hope I can borrow it from one of my friends... YAY~! RARE STUFF! mrgreen

good lucking getting the games. i bought Infection and totally love it. i never play anything like it. The World is so awesome. i think i considered myself to be lucky on that day because there was only one copy and i only wanted to buy part 1 to know more about dot hack before buying the other 3  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff