Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:40 pm
LorLovesPanic
Lol I'm not that mature. That's just what I'm told usually. Its weird. :/ My friends think I act like a 5 year old. Haha.

Go Ego-ists biggrin because we're just that damn awesome.

Yeah I have that alot. I had to do my stupid dragon project STUPID DRAGONS...and I had to like draw and stuff...It was so stupid. I wrote my stupid poems and just gave my project to my friend and she drew stuff for me. i was to lazy to do it.

If your not in a good mood definitely message me lol. I like to talk to pissed off people (Dunno why) Or just message. I'll talk to like almost anyone.

I'm always told I'm mature... I speak my mind way too much and such, which makes me seem like a teenager. xP

Chyeah!

I love drawing. <3 Writing's my favorite thing to do, along with listening to music.

x3 Tch.. I ranted to my friend on the phone so now I'm all better. : D Yay!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
Lol I'm not that mature. That's just what I'm told usually. Its weird. :/ My friends think I act like a 5 year old. Haha.

Go Ego-ists biggrin because we're just that damn awesome.

Yeah I have that alot. I had to do my stupid dragon project STUPID DRAGONS...and I had to like draw and stuff...It was so stupid. I wrote my stupid poems and just gave my project to my friend and she drew stuff for me. i was to lazy to do it.

If your not in a good mood definitely message me lol. I like to talk to pissed off people (Dunno why) Or just message. I'll talk to like almost anyone.

I'm always told I'm mature... I speak my mind way too much and such, which makes me seem like a teenager. xP

Chyeah!

I love drawing. <3 Writing's my favorite thing to do, along with listening to music.

x3 Tch.. I ranted to my friend on the phone so now I'm all better. : D Yay!
People think I'm mature. I think I have the attention span of like a 5 year old. razz

I can't draw fer crap. I can write really well. My drawings look stupid. My cousin's expertise is drawing. She draws on a lot of my projects. haha. As you can see I'm a lazy person. :-/ I never try. like...ever

Yay phone ranting!!

Yeah I was just talking to my friend maisie on the phone. She totally dissed down my best friend and my lame band idea. Yeah its lame but dissing aint cool razz .  

tasteLORRAINEbow

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:24 pm
LorLovesPanic
People think I'm mature. I think I have the attention span of like a 5 year old. razz

I can't draw fer crap. I can write really well. My drawings look stupid. My cousin's expertise is drawing. She draws on a lot of my projects. haha. As you can see I'm a lazy person. :-/ I never try. like...ever

Yay phone ranting!!

Yeah I was just talking to my friend maisie on the phone. She totally dissed down my best friend and my lame band idea. Yeah its lame but dissing aint cool razz .

Ditto. x3

I can draw pretty well, and I swear, I could write an award-winning book if I had the attention span. 8D

|D There was a fire at my neighbor's house. The fire department came and I was looking with binoculars out of my bedroom window.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:34 pm
lmm7777
Link_saves_the_day
`PrimeRib
Link_saves_the_day
`PrimeRib
Link_saves_the_day

weed day?
I ROCK!?!! WOOO! xd you my friend rock

Are you in high school?

Indeed. =) why?

Because then 4:20 is a big deal. xDD

Oh, lol! I was confused..

What's Weed Day?

I still don't know.. gonk  

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

baby-kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:24 am
Hi I'm new 3nodding
Name: Justynka (in english Justine)
B-Day: 5 July
Fav Panic's song: lying is the most fun that girl can have without taking her clothes off
4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:50 am
LorLovesPanic
Hi. I'm Lorraine. I don't care what you call me. Lor, LoLo, CheeseNachos, whatever floats your boat. Yes Lorraine is my real name. I'm 13. Yes 13, not a teenie thank you. From California.

I have like no idea how long I've been a lover of panic! at the disco. Probably since earlyish 2006? I'm guessing haha.

I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention and I was like..eh what the hell I need some new music anyways. So bought it..and LOVED it. The only time I saw P!ATD live has to be December 5th.

My favorite song of their's has to be Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. I like it because it has a mention of hospice homes. And the fact that Ryan's dad died makes me sympathetic. My mother died about a year and something ago. I was 11. (turned thirteen yesterday). Yeah I always love songs that have sentimental value.

Random crap about me = I'm an egotistical jerk lol, I like talking, I hate stupid people, I'm kinda mature for my age I've been told...it's probably because of losing my mom to cancer, I like a lot of music ( whatever I feel like listening too ), and... I don't give a fartknocker what you say razz

Welcome to the guild! I'm sorry about your mother. Ryan is pretty inspirational, no? And it's cool that just decided to buy Panic!'s CD out of all the other CD's that are in that record store.

I think one of the reasons I got hooked so fast is because I usually listened to the same music my older sister listened to, but I found Panic! all by myself. <3 I'm kind of proud of that. Haha. It reminds me of your "I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention.."

PrimeRibby
Captain

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:08 pm
`PrimeRib
LorLovesPanic
Hi. I'm Lorraine. I don't care what you call me. Lor, LoLo, CheeseNachos, whatever floats your boat. Yes Lorraine is my real name. I'm 13. Yes 13, not a teenie thank you. From California.

I have like no idea how long I've been a lover of panic! at the disco. Probably since earlyish 2006? I'm guessing haha.

I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention and I was like..eh what the hell I need some new music anyways. So bought it..and LOVED it. The only time I saw P!ATD live has to be December 5th.

My favorite song of their's has to be Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. I like it because it has a mention of hospice homes. And the fact that Ryan's dad died makes me sympathetic. My mother died about a year and something ago. I was 11. (turned thirteen yesterday). Yeah I always love songs that have sentimental value.

Random crap about me = I'm an egotistical jerk lol, I like talking, I hate stupid people, I'm kinda mature for my age I've been told...it's probably because of losing my mom to cancer, I like a lot of music ( whatever I feel like listening too ), and... I don't give a fartknocker what you say razz

Welcome to the guild! I'm sorry about your mother. Ryan is pretty inspirational, no? And it's cool that just decided to buy Panic!'s CD out of all the other CD's that are in that record store.

I think one of the reasons I got hooked so fast is because I usually listened to the same music my older sister listened to, but I found Panic! all by myself. <3 I'm kind of proud of that. Haha. It reminds me of your "I came across the album when I was walking up and down a record store one day. The cover had gotten my attention.."
Si, rather inspirational. Anything like that, that happens I get like inspired to do something. Yeah I like to have things that I think are cool looking. xD But that term can change with your defintion of cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:11 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

Yay phone ranting!!

Ditto. x3

I can draw pretty well, and I swear, I could write an award-winning book if I had the attention span. 8D

|D There was a fire at my neighbor's house. The fire department came and I was looking with binoculars out of my bedroom window.
One time at my brother's house there was a fire 2 on the first floor (he lives in an apartment) and the lady down there was mute. So he called the fire department. And he left and the fire department called back. And i was like Hello? And their like hello sir. And I was like...excuse me? ANd they like repeated it. I was like I'm a girl. And their like...oh... sweatdrop I was like....I hate you so much lol. Ever since than I hate the fire department razz  

tasteLORRAINEbow

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:12 pm
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

Yay phone ranting!!

Ditto. x3

One time at my brother's house there was a fire 2 on the first floor (he lives in an apartment) and the lady down there was mute. So he called the fire department. And he left and the fire department called back. And i was like Hello? And their like hello sir. And I was like...excuse me? ANd they like repeated it. I was like I'm a girl. And their like...oh... sweatdrop I was like....I hate you so much lol. Ever since than I hate the fire department razz

xD
God, I'd hate it if that happened to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:31 pm
LorLovesPanic
`PrimeRib
LorLovesPanic

Si, rather inspirational. Anything like that, that happens I get like inspired to do something. Yeah I like to have things that I think are cool looking. xD But that term can change with your defintion of cool.

Well, the cover of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is definitely cool. xD You could look at it a million times and find something different about it each time.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:10 pm
ok... introduction, right?

My username is Mari_Lambo ^^
You can call me Mari, Miss Lambo, or just lambo ^^
I'm 16 years old and a sophomore in high school.
Panic! at the disco has been my favorite band since... I dunno. I was looking through the internet for new bands and stuff... basically on myspace. I checked fueled by ramen and they had a new band listed so I looked it up... it didn't have any music up there at first so i searched through the web for their songs and I saw some of their own... like I think it was "Time to Dance" and "Camisado".
The first Panic! At The Disco song I've heard was "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies". That was over the internet though.
I am not one of those fans how happen to come across there song on the radio... people say that is some what "poser-ish". I say not... but I hear that...
My current favorites from P!ATD is "But It's Better If You Do", "Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks", and "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban".
I have Brendon Urie's myspace address and yes it's the real one. I haven't talk to him personally, and if I had, that would be cool. He happens to be my favorite... I dunno why but i think it's because I can relate to him alot... besides the fact he's a vegetarian.
I play the cello, piano/keyboard(not for computers xp ), guitar(i'm not very good though), and i sing.
I've never been to a Panic! Concert before.... sadly...
I could never afford it and never had the time to because I come from a some what strict family.
Although I do watch most of their concerts online. The computer is my lifesavor! ^^
um... other things about Panic...?
err.... well... I love the cover they did in Denver called "Karma Police".
I think that was one of their firsts.... I'm not sure. The recent concerts had the weirdo dancers.
Personally, I dislike having the dancers onstage... people say they like it but that's just my opinion.
Um... yah... I guess that's about it cause I just spent 2 months typing this xp (I'm exagerating)

Well overall, I love Panic! to death. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:41 pm
`PrimeRib
LorLovesPanic
`PrimeRib
LorLovesPanic

Well, the cover of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is definitely cool. xD You could look at it a million times and find something different about it each time.
Yeah I remember something where Panic! was like..if you bought like the first like 10 thousand copies or something in the chandelier you'll have Pete Wentz's...weiner lmao.  

tasteLORRAINEbow

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:45 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

Yay phone ranting!!

Ditto. x3

xD
Yeah I like got pissed. I was like...dude wtf. Lol razz .

I was a nun for halloween and the lady thought I was a guy I was like wtf dude.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:50 pm
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

Yay phone ranting!!

Ditto. x3

xD

xP
I swear, I'd egg their house if someone called me a guy.

lucyVUITTON

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:57 pm
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic
lmm7777
LorLovesPanic

Yay phone ranting!!

Ditto. x3

xD

xP
I swear, I'd egg their house if someone called me a guy.
Hahaha. Nun probably has been the best outift I've ever frickin had for Halloween. Man, this one catholic lady gave me a WHOLE bag of Reeses! I was like. eek and then I was all. God Bless You lol.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff