Reply Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
New Members, Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleuraven123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:21 am
I just enjoy watching MMPPP!! xd Although I've only watched a few episodes, I've learned to like it and enjoy it with my relatives... heart I'm also planning to watch more of the episodes soon anyway... I also have ALL of their songs(i think) lyrics in my documents! 4laugh 4laugh Sometimes when I'm bored or something, I sing the songs with my sis. The only songs I don't have is the songs of the "bad" people, if you know who I mean... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 am
By the way, I forgot to mention my introduction sweatdrop sweatdrop , hehehe... Well, I'm calling myself "Bleuraven" in Gaia but you guys can call me "Bleuzz"... http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll173/Katiiii94/mermaid melody/MermiadMelody02.jpg I actually love all the characters (except bad guys because they're not really that cute... xp ... I just love the mermaids' hairs!! The color, everything! The thing I love bout this is their faces..Hahahaha!! rofl rofl They are all so cute and nyc voices, too! I also enjoy it because I love hearing japanese mrgreen  

Bleuraven123

denden456

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:18 pm
I'd like to be called as DenDen... That's my original nickname but was later on covered up by my nanny(great-aunt)... I'd like to be called that way since I've never heard being called that way... Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:44 pm
hi, I'm Minako and mermaid melody is one of the awesomest animes ever  

BlueNeko13

Fibiifu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:29 pm
Hey. I haven't posted before, but hi! I love mermaid melody, it's my favourite, and I'm getting volume 4 + 5 in a few days!!

anyways, konnichiwa  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:23 pm
Wheeeeee! I'm Dark Mousette! Got My Name From D.N.Angel, Yay
I Love Pichi Pichi, It's My Gaia Profile Background! Luchia's My Favorite, I Don't Like Mikaru, Ummmmmmmmm............
I heart Mermaids And The Color Pink, I'm Canadian, I Am Obsessed With Japan And Anything Japanese, I'm Teaching Myself Japanese, And I Am AWESOME At Dance Dance Revolution! sweatdrop
I'm A Bit Random...........Ummmmmmmmmmm.............  

Dusk Read in Runes

Starwolfbabe1994

Beloved Autobiographer

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm
Hey whats up?
My name is Allison I'm currently 14 and I've been a fan of Mermaid Melody since last year. I love Hanon from Mermaid Melody shes funny!
I love anime I al ways watch it! sweatdrop If you want to kow anything else look at my profile or message me!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 pm
im a suzie! heart i luv mermaid melody, but can someone tell me what happened at the end of mermaid melody pure? i didnt watch it cuz it wasnt subbed, and i really didnt understand what was going on.  

Tsukiyomi_mitsuki

Tsukiyomi_mitsuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 pm
also, um............does anyone know where you could buy the merchandise?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Ah hello people. i am Luna ^_^
Erm, right, i own the whole series... >__>
Erm i've only watched like...10 episodes of the anime.
I simply don't have time.
Erm if you wanna know more about me orrr... be my friend or somthing
just pm me... i don't bite....most of the time.

Lunaire Stella

CascadeHope
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 am
Welcome guys to the guild!

I'm glad we're still getting some new members.

I have been inactive for a while, but am trying to make up for that as much as I can biggrin

If anyone has any questions about where to find episodes, plot, or just wants to talk, just pm me.

And just for the record... Yes, I am a guy who watches MMPPP razz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 pm
I am a guy too ^__^
that makes......2 i belive or..three.
bad memory
yeah
i was bored soi searched mermaid meolody and i'm like
OHHH :3

Lunaire Stella

burningshadow94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:54 am
Hi! my name is Sara smile i'm 14 years old
I love mermaid melody and i enjoy the italian version best. heart
My friend and i learned all of the italian songs which are so pretty and we even sang one for the talent show at my school!
I've watched every episode...so beautiful lol.
This is a very admirable anime  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am
Hi, I'm Alice and I just started watching MM two weeks ago... Trying to find subbed episodes of Pure...  

czz4

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 am
Hi, everyone. I am Q May, but you can call me May. I love mermaid melody and watched all episodes of it (season 1 and 2). Nice to meet you!  
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff