32%
 32%  [ 25 ]
xD
34%
 34%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 76

sunsetpalms

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 pm
I hope no one else posted this, and I am too lazy to read all the posts 3nodding
For one of the sub-forums, did you guys ever try a MPH Marketplace? I cannot remember. sweatdrop
Mostly like "the marketplace" but where we as a guild can sell what we want to each other with the option of say contacting/posting to offer.
Maybe like a "garage sale" and even add a "wanted" section.
Kind of like the real forums, but just for the guild so that we pretty much know that we will not get ripped off.
Then when it sells we let someone know and it is taken out.
Slap away if that is stupid confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:09 pm
We did have that before, but it was a Quest Forum and Marketplace.
I think it got a little bit too cluttered and people just gave up, so I'm thinking up ideas on how to keep it nice.

For example:

If you want to sell something your thread title has to have the tag [SELL] or [SALE] or [SELLING] before it.
Ex: [SELLING] Penguin Slippers!

And if you want an item you have to have the tag [WANTED] before your thread title.
Ex: [WANTED] Decorative Daisy and Yellow Items!

And we have enough subforums to create an entirely sepereate Quest/Charity subforum, so that might be an idea.

CrinkledStraw

ssj4gogeta106

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:04 pm
you guys are doing a great job mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:07 pm
ssj4gogeta106
you guys are doing a great job mrgreen

Thanks!

whee heart

CrinkledStraw

hyper_azn_girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:14 pm
i say we have a thread to support your fellow MPH members! people can post there if they have a quest thread, if they need donations, if they want a certain item (like bugs or tickets) , if they want votes in the arenas, votes for art contests... etc  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:19 pm
hyper_azn_girl
i say we have a thread to support your fellow MPH members! people can post there if they have a quest thread, if they need donations, if they want a certain item (like bugs or tickets) , if they want votes in the arenas, votes for art contests... etc

Should we create a MPH Charity?
I could fund a lot of it and it could also work off of member/crew donations.

I was thinking, since we have so many subforums, that the Marketplace should be for wanted, selling, and buying and then we could also have a charity/quest subforum. Maybe we could incorporate the 'I need votes!' threads in there? Because they're questing for the arena win? Haha. Or would it work better to lump it all into the MMP?

CrinkledStraw

hyper_azn_girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:33 pm
CrinkledStraw
hyper_azn_girl

I was thinking, since we have so many subforums, that the Marketplace should be for wanted, selling, and buying and then we could also have a charity/quest subforum. Maybe we could incorporate the 'I need votes!' threads in there? Because they're questing for the arena win? Haha. Or would it work better to lump it all into the MMP?
i don't think enough people would donate. I think it will just end up with a bunch of people saying "oooo!!!!!! fr33 g0ld!!!!!!!!!111 m3 w4n7!!!!!!!!"

I think we should have only a few large and active subforums. otherwise no one posts in them and they die. (i personally think that the captain bought waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many subforums)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:53 pm
ooo i also think that we should put the ideas for people to vote on.

i reallly want to do the spirit week thing. we can have one where we dress like we're going to a party, or pajama day xDD, or maybe something like rainbow days (dress in as many colors as possible), etc

ah. the good memories of spirit weeks. good thing there is one that is going ot happen at our school in a few weeks!!!

oooo if we have the team thing, we could gives points to people who dress up or to the people who are dressed the best for the spirit days  

hyper_azn_girl

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:09 pm
hyper_azn_girl
CrinkledStraw
hyper_azn_girl

i don't think enough people would donate. I think it will just end up with a bunch of people saying "oooo!!!!!! fr33 g0ld!!!!!!!!!111 m3 w4n7!!!!!!!!"

I think we should have only a few large and active subforums. otherwise no one posts in them and they die. (i personally think that the captain bought waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many subforums)

We do have WAY to many subforums.
I think five is the max that almost any guild should have.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:32 pm
CrinkledStraw
hyper_azn_girl
CrinkledStraw
hyper_azn_girl

We do have WAY to many subforums.
I think five is the max that almost any guild should have.

oh well... they might come in handy someday
oooo maybe if we did the teams thing, each team could have their own subforum and moderator. In there they could keep track of points and try to get their team mates active
xD.... I'm just saying whatever comes to mind.
we could probably use the subforums for events  

hyper_azn_girl

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm
That would be cool!
We currently have...*checks* six mods and seven empty forums so that would work!
We'd have to make sure that all of the mods are up for running their team and being really into it though.
But if someone really doesn't have the time, then we can just have more people on each team.

I'll start a thread for this idea in the Contest subforum.
PLEASE add to it since it was your idea and I want to see where we can take this!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:25 pm
hmmm... well maybe we should have 2 mods per team. just in case one of them needs to go on a hiatus, or one of them doesn't really want to do it, or can't come online very often.
plus you said that you were going to recruit some new mods correct?

-edit- maybe we can have the same amount of teams as the same amount of official colors we have so we can have one team for each color. Maybe once a month we could have a spirit day where the members of the team dress up in their teams color.

At the end of every week we can post how many points each team has. we should try to come up with some kind of incentive to earn more points.

We'd have to come up with some way for the people to choose which team they want to be in. i don't want them to have different amount of people. when we have contests, one team might vote for thier member that is in the contest and the contest would be unfair. If there is and unfair amount of people in each team, we could could calculate the percent of how many people participated. The team who got the highest amount of participation wins a certain amount of points... etc  

hyper_azn_girl

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 pm
I like the idea of two mods/team.
Just in case.

That's a cool idea about each team represents one of the colors too!
If we did a two mod/team system and had four teams (one per color) then we'd need eight mods.
So, we need to recruit two more mods.
That's reasonable, but WHO?
To the bat cave crew forum, we need to fiqure out who together!

I was thinking we'd could post a sign-up sheet to get all the active members who want to participate on a list, and then we could randomly split them up into teams. I think just doing it randomly would be the fairest thing, and it would make it easy to keep them pretty even.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:08 pm
CrinkledStraw
I like the idea of two mods/team.
Just in case.

That's a cool idea about each team represents one of the colors too!
If we did a two mod/team system and had four teams (one per color) then we'd need eight mods.
So, we need to recruit two more mods.
That's reasonable, but WHO?
To the bat cave crew forum, we need to fiqure out who together!

I was thinking we'd could post a sign-up sheet to get all the active members who want to participate on a list, and then we could randomly split them up into teams. I think just doing it randomly would be the fairest thing, and it would make it easy to keep them pretty even.
3nodding
i like that idea. we don't have to have 2 mods per team. maybe a few mods are willing to run a team by themselves, and when we find new people to recruit to moderators, we can pair them up with one of the mods who is running a team by themselves  

hyper_azn_girl

yokuza15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:51 pm
cool ideas  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items