Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ox_Melisa_xo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:19 am
plodding along looking for somthing worthy of to eat,whilest looking Gemmah spotted two pokemon talking, not taking much notice she went rite back to her hunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:25 pm
The fierce look in the Cubone's eyes startled Capito, who had been afraid that this wouldn't go over well. A sweatdrop rolled down his back as he tried to think of something to say.

"Um, well... I'm not used to looking for stuff in forests. We lived on an island out in the sea."

He looked around, almost as if to signify his inexperience with the environment.

"I'm not sure of what I can eat... and where to find it... and, um..."

For a few moments he waited.

"Could you help me?"  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:46 am
With another hefty sigh, Tawny weighed down the Skitty's tail with her bone who squeaked and squealed in an even higher pitch. "Shut up, already..." Tawny mumbled and then took her full attention to the Psyduck. "I'm a Pokemon who was brought up around the caves so I'm not too good with this either. You should ask someone else. But as I said, there are always fruits and nuts scattered on the ground."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:46 am
A vacant look spread across Capito's face. "Ah, but... I'm afraid I might eat something poisonous. My brothers and sisters would always talk about there being poisonous stuff all over near the trees. I don't like the trees."

He looked at the Cubone's bone club an looked surprised at the Skitty as if he only just noticed its presence.

"Where are you taking her? I'm sort of looking for a place to sleep... I'm not sure what to do otherwise."  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

ox_Melisa_xo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:42 pm
starting to get bord of looking for food, Gemmah went back to the spot were she saw the two pokemon  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:18 pm
(I'll try)
Name:Sparky
Species razz ikachu
Accesories:A Red cap that almost covers his eyes
Popularity: Trys to make friends but everyone thinks he's a no one
persanality:Smart. Somtimes he loses himself in the clouds but can get himself out of some things
Bio: Caught as a Pichu. But got traded to someone else. This owner loved him very much. He even gave him the red cap. He used to always laugh when Sparky was running in the hat. Only showing his feet. Sparky then Evolved into a Pikachu. The owner's parents thought that he would be a handful. So they made him get rid of Sparky. Sparky now lives in a little cave he found. Sparky is also accompenied by Ted, a Teddyersa that lived in the cave when Sparky found it.
(srry about the spelling. I not good with that)
(hope u like)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:22 am
((Accepted! Don't feel so shy, just jump right in. We aren't gonna bite!))

The sardonic cubone glanced at the flailing Skitty, distinctly unimpressed at her attempts of escape. "Oh... that. I got a job from her parents so I'm bringing her back to this village up ahead..." Tawny shrugged. "Nothing too grand." She suddenly came up with an idea although she didn't like it much. "You could always accompany me there, should you want. They have nuts and fruits already picked."

She looked at Munchlax that was hanging around the area and was tempted at first to throw her bone so as to prove she could see it, but, decided against it. "What are you doing all the way over there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:37 am
Sparky left his cave to look for food. Ted said he'd stay just in case intruders come. While Sparky was looking he saw a Skitty and Cubone. Mabey they have food thought sparky as he went over to them  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:54 pm
Sparky went over to them and asked "Hi the names sparky. Uh wanna be friends? If ya say no I won't feel ashamed. Iv'e been dissed many times. oh yea, can you help me and my friend Ted get food? Ted is back at the cave and we'v been friends ever since i found his cave. " Sparky then starts moving his cap so it won't cover his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Lazily lulling his head sideways, Capito took a moment to process all the information that had been presented to him. Of all, the promise of food seemed to register the most clearly.

"That sounds good. I'll gladly tag along." He walked a little closer up to the Cubone. "Just lead the way, I'll try not to be a hassle."

After readjusting the goggles on his head, he fixed his gaze on the red-capped creature that had arrived on the scene.

"Um, what are you? Are you a Pokémon? I can't see your head because of your cap..."  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm
Finnaly fished ajusting his cap he saw a Psyduck that was with the others. He asked if he was a pokemon. "Oh. Yea I am a pokemon . The names Sparky." He then takes off cap to prove it. He then puts it back on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 pm
pokemon RPC:none

name: steelie

species: rock, steel

accessory:black glasses

personality:smug, but still nice

bio:nothing to say  

thereaperismine

thereaperismine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:49 pm
walking along the tall grass by steelies home he saw a red looking object that was moveing along the road by the grass  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:07 am
Tawny looked up at the Pikachu newcomer, glad that if it turned out to be violent then she would be fine. "What are you doing hunting out all the way out here? I thought the caves were quite far back..." she hated having company, especially energetic company like this Pikachu appeared to be, but, she turned away and sighed, giving the same old excuse again.

"You can accompany me and him," here she jabbed a claw in the Psyduck's direction. "to the village I'm heading to in order for some food. But, I'll tell you now I'm not paying for it."  

Primrose Moon
Captain

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:06 pm
"I'll come but I not getting food like that."he said proudly and searched while he walked. I knew they wouldn't like me thought sparky keeping on walking. His head in shame.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff