Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Television! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:24 pm
I haven't actually watched but have been getting a blow by blow account of Space Cadets in biology. The dots thing sounded amusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:18 am
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
whapcapn
HOMG!!!
I Am Not An Animal is out on DVD!!!
*dies*
dglfghkj

That was such a sick perverted program. Haven't watched much tv since.

Ok, you've persuaded me.

I think I'll buy it.

ninja

It was worrying. Seriously wierd. The rat. And the horse. It was just... there isn't words.

*points* "It's the internet!"
Favourite quote EVER rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:37 am
9pm tonight.

Anyone else hoping to watch "Balderdash and Piffle"? I can't make up my mind from the trailer whether it is likely to be insightful and entertaining or just a bit plain.

I'll be watching nonetheless.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:41 am
Invictus_88
9pm tonight.

Anyone else hoping to watch "Balderdash and Piffle"? I can't make up my mind from the trailer whether it is likely to be insightful and entertaining or just a bit plain.

I'll be watching nonetheless.

I shall be watching, as I'm very fond of words. You are correct in that it could go either way.
Oh, and thanks for reminding me that it was on. I knew there was something I had to watch tonight but its actual name had quite slipped my mind.  

Spatterdash

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 pm
Bloody great. Ha, found it very amusing. Not so quirky as I'd hoped, but a good deal of fun. It was, overall, good television.

I must say though, I've never heard so many euphemisms for homoseual before. "Gentlemen of the lavender persuasion" has to top the long and bizarre list.

Also, pigs. I truly love Clarissa Dickson-Wright and her pigs were fantastic.

I want pigs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:56 am
Invictus_88
Bloody great. Ha, found it very amusing. Not so quirky as I'd hoped, but a good deal of fun. It was, overall, good television.

I must say though, I've never heard so many euphemisms for homoseual before. "Gentlemen of the lavender persuasion" has to top the long and bizarre list.

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Spatterdash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:19 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.

You shall have to restrain that urge, since it's most probably illegal to keep penguins as pets. I seem to recall a few years back a schoolchild actually stole a penguin from our local zoo. On a trip there he just picked one up, stuck it in his back, and took it home with him, only for his mother to discover it sitting in the bath. One of my favourite news stories ever, that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:41 pm
Spatterdash
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.

You shall have to restrain that urge, since it's most probably illegal to keep penguins as pets. I seem to recall a few years back a schoolchild actually stole a penguin from our local zoo. On a trip there he just picked one up, stuck it in his back, and took it home with him, only for his mother to discover it sitting in the bath. One of my favourite news stories ever, that.

xd Poor penguin though.

*hands Simon a chocolate bar*

Pigs bite.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Veterus

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:08 pm
Did anyone actually bother to watch that new series called 'Life On Mars' on the BBC? I did and to be honest I quite enjoyed it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:03 am
Not yet, I may try it later but it just didn't seem very 'me'.

I'm pretty close to being pre-won-over by 'Hyperdrive' though. It may still fail to impress but it looks quite fun. Enhanced by my absolute conviction that if the British ever did get into space (something we're more likely do on a whim than for any great idealogical quest for humanity) of our own power and in our own particular manner, it would be a fair bit like that comedy. And certainly nothing at all like StarWars/Trek/whateverelse...

Invictus_88
Captain

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:51 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.

I want a unicorn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:09 pm
A Lost Iguana
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.

I want a unicorn.

Am I to read this as an ascendent list of madness?

biggrin
Pigs > Unicorns anyway..  

Invictus_88
Captain

Spatterdash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:37 pm
Lt.Voltz
Did anyone actually bother to watch that new series called 'Life On Mars' on the BBC? I did and to be honest I quite enjoyed it!

I did - it was wonderful. I wouldn't consider myself much of a drama fan, but I was hooked from the start. That said, I'm a sucker for anything involving time travel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:26 pm
Invictus_88
A Lost Iguana
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I want pigs.

I want a penguin.

I want a unicorn.

Am I to read this as an ascendent list of madness?

biggrin
Pigs > Unicorns anyway..

maybe I best not say what I want then...  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:56 pm
A Lost Iguana
I want a unicorn.

Pink and invisible, or have you stopped caring about the way it looks?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff