Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:52 pm
My first pairing was YamixYugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! xd
Funny story behind it. I think I was 11, just found my way to ff.net, didn't know what any of the terms meant, stumbled into a YYxY fic without knowing what I was getting myself into, instantly fell in love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:17 pm
black_bloody_princess
Blind_Green_Panda
Kakashi/Gai from Naruto heart I love love LOVE this pairing!
I was a bit tentative about the whole yaoi thing at first but I realized they were perfect for each other.
If only more people supported this pairing emo

IT SHOULD BE KAKASHI IRUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream

You know something, even though Kakashi/Iruka isn't a favored pairing of mine i don't go around hating people for it. And you could've just said that you didn't like Kakashi/Gai. You didn't have to yell crying  

Dental Damnation

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:33 pm
Yukito/Toya from Card Captors heart

I kinda feel bad for slashing so many other characters though... x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:22 am
ShadowedMoonlight
My first pairing was YamixYugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! xd
Funny story behind it. I think I was 11, just found my way to ff.net, didn't know what any of the terms meant, stumbled into a YYxY fic without knowing what I was getting myself into, instantly fell in love.

XD Wow.

The first time I SAW Slash was Hiei/Kurama fanart, which scared me. As a hormonal Hiei fangirl, I hated it, Hated hated hated it.

But then a friend at camp showed me my first couple I loved. Siruis/Remus from HP. LOVE  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elfeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:47 am
Mine first was Shuichi/Yuki from Gravitation that I got from a friend!! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:18 am
Georges and Robert form La Esperanca.
Twas the first yaoi manga I'd ever read.  

Aeriael

Aeric Brightleaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:28 pm
I know it was someone in the Heralds of Valdemar series, but I can't remeber if I read the Herald Mage trilogy before I read the Mage Storms trilogy... I think that it was Firesong and An'desha. They were so sweet with each other. Those books were the first time I saw two guys with each other as a couple and didn't say, "eww!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Oh god, my first pairing? well the first yaoi i ever read was a Hiei/Kurama, but the first pairing I actually read on my own will (I didn't mean to read the Hiei/Kurma... but I love the couple now heart ) was Yami/Yugi.  

RitsukaSouma

C a s s i a___x x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Yuki.x.Shu from Gravi.
Saw an advertisement for Gravitation somewhere and then I rented the DVD's off of Netflix. Instant hookage.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:17 pm
Hmmm first pairing... was probably... GaaxNaru. I think xD There have been many.
GaaxNaru started with seeing so much fanart in peoples sigs. So I searched out a Naruto Yaoi Guild and looked at all the pictures/doujinshis, and instantly fell in love. I was leaning toward SasuxNaru, but Gaara is too... awesome to pass up >w<

My favourite pairing right now is LarsaxAnyone. Just like... Larsa. <3 *sigh* @u@

Edit!: What got me into yaoi however, was probably KH2. RoxasxAxel or SoraxRiku... mmmm <3 Yummeh >o>

` Nonagon

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:53 pm
XD Edward ElricxEnvy.

I saw a picture of the two in someone's sig on Gaia and was instantly like '*o*** Pretty~~'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:36 am
hmmm... probaly edxenvy or was it edxroy from fma. no those were second. my first would have to be harryxdraco. sry... sweatdrop but when i still used xanga, i went to a friends site and he was writing harryxdraco fanfic and from when i read that fanfic, i've been totally hooked. still heart it!  

_Sunshines_Dead_

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:44 am
Trowa and Quatre from Gundam Wing... and I remember DESPISING it at first rofl I have no idea when I started to support them, but I did and it got me into the beautiful wonder that is Yaoi and SounenAi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 pm
toya/yuki or Dee/ryou...
sweatdrop  

sickle_bloodless

k.nightfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:41 pm
When I first time watch Zetsuai, I was amazed and I thought the story was really well done so I thought there might be more.
Then I was in love with shouen-ai and yoai. Specialy onlinecomics.
A comic which I still haven't finish, well the series itself wasn't finish called 9 Life and even Your wing is my.
They're all good... so yeah that why I'm started liking yaoi and I vbelieve I'm Bi, well i think i am. But I really think im just open minded.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff