Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Writers, Poets and Critics: Come On In! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:00 pm
War
On the blood spattered battle fields you see the shattered lives of men who died for their ideas. Best friends and perfect strangers fall together. You hear the agoinizing cries of dying, full of pain and fear, not knowing what is to come. The others charge unaware of the impending doom, only thinking about the ones the may never see again. The survivors are broken, filled with memories of every horrifying moment and image of the events that befell them. Seeing their comrades being shot down like dogs. So many are lost to us never to return to what they love and cherish.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:28 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
War
On the blood spattered battle fields you see the shattered lives of men who died for their ideas. Best friends and perfect strangers fall together. You hear the agoinizing cries of dying, full of pain and fear, not knowing what is to come. The others charge unaware of the impending doom, only thinking about the ones the may never see again. The survivors are broken, filled with memories of every horrifying moment and image of the events that befell them. Seeing their comrades being shot down like dogs. So many are lost to us never to return to what they love and cherish.

That descripition of war ws pretty well written. :3
And it was placed in chronological order so that I wasn't confused.
Good job.

Azzy, I'll comment in your journal about it. ;3
Don't worry.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:30 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
GothAlucardFangirl6
War

That descripition of war ws pretty well written. :3
And it was placed in chronological order so that I wasn't confused.
Good job.

Azzy, I'll comment in your journal about it. ;3
Don't worry.
Muchos Gracias..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:32 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Muchos Gracias..

It's not a problem at all.
=3

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:38 pm
I'd post poetry in here, but some of them are...weird...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:49 pm
I'll post more later....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:26 pm
Hey I wish to make a request from anyone I want you to write a story called Polyamorous depicting anybody you want in a relationship with every friend they have may it be me, you, anybody as long as you know who they are talking about. Go ahead I just want to see what anyone can come up with. Poly = multiple Amorous = Loves. hee hee.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:21 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

bitter peaches

Sparkly Cutesmasher

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:58 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
War
On the blood spattered battle fields you see the shattered lives of men who died for their ideals. Best friends and perfect strangers fall together. You hear the agoinizing cries of the dying, full of pain and fear, not knowing what is to come. The others charge unaware of the impending doom, only thinking about the ones they may never see again. The survivors are broken, filled with memories of every horrifying moment and image of the events that befell them. Seeing their comrades being shot down like dogs. So many are lost to us, never to return to what they loved and cherished.

I have left my mark 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:13 pm
Yoshaki
Hey I wish to make a request from anyone I want you to write a story called Polyamorous depicting anybody you want in a relationship with every friend they have may it be me, you, anybody as long as you know who they are talking about. Go ahead I just want to see what anyone can come up with. Poly = multiple Amorous = Loves. hee hee.
Man... I REALLY wish I could write now. This sounds like an interesting prompt xd *thinks of all the possibilitys* twisted
Too bad I suck at writing... sweatdrop  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:17 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Yoshaki
Man... I REALLY wish I could write now. This sounds like an interesting prompt xd *thinks of all the possibilitys* twisted
Too bad I suck at writing... sweatdrop

why don't you give it a go first and then see if it sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:19 pm
If people would help me out with my story, I'd probably have more time to do the prompts in this forum... READ MY JOURNAL, DANGIT~!!!!!!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:20 pm
MadAzrael
If people would help me out with my story, I'd probably have more time to do the prompts in this forum... READ MY JOURNAL, DANGIT~!!!!!!

fine fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:53 pm
It's all been decided. Now all I have to do is stop being lazy like Shigure and write. If I became a professional writer, my editor would HATE me. sweatdrop  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:04 pm
hmm... this will be very long.

Chapter 1

"Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!" The door bell rang. Still no one answered. The nurse rang the door bell again. But still no one answered, she didn't even hear any movement. She gave a slight frown and began to knock on the door. Still there was no one. Not even the day maid, who was usually here by this hour, answered. Beginning to feel impatient she walked around to the back door. She walked up the steps and found it unlock. Walking into the kitchen she saw a giant mess, the pots and pans were everywhere, and vegetables were strewn all over the floor. She walked cautiously behind the counter and saw the day maid lying on the ground, drowning in her own blood. Stunned the nurse was rooted to the spot. When she regained conciousness of what was in front of her, she let out a shrill scream that sent all the birds in the trees flying up.
The next door neighbor who was mowing his lawn when the nurse screamed, came jumping over the fence and running into the kitchen. When he saw the body he was rooted to the spot. "Oh my god," were the words he said when he found himself. He ran over to the phone and dialed 911. By this time the nurse had stopped screaming and started to hyperventilate. The police arrive five minutes later and marked off the house as a crime scene. They searched farther inside and found the butler's body in the pantry and his head three feet away. The mistress of the house, and elderly woman who the nurse was to look after, was found dead in her bed.
"What kind of sick b*****d would do something like this?" the detective in charge asked the officer next to him.
"The same sick b*****d who killed that one family in Colorado," the officer answered.
The detective looked at him. "How did you know about that?"
"My sister told me. It was all over the news. The way the family was killed is the same way that these people were killed."
"Yeah. One drowned in their blood, one decapitated and one dead in her bed.This is going to be b***h."
"Anyway there's a phone call for you."
"Who the hell would call me? And at a crime scene?" he followed the officer inside. He picked up the phone after he took a sip of his coffee. "Hello?"
"Detective Jones," said a female voice.
"Who's this? How did you get this number?"
"That is not important. What's important is what these people were killed for."
"What do you mean what they were killed for? What do you know about the case?"
"Cases."
"Yeah, the other one in Colorado."
"There has been more than just these two. The same amount of people, the exact same way, for the same exact reason."
"Where are you?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Then why did you call me?"
"To tell you to drop the case?"
"I can't do that."
"If you value your life then you better find a way."
"Is that a threat?"
"No, that's a warning," the line went dead.
"What was that about?" the officer asked.
"Trace that call. Find out about where it came from and who made it."
"Yes sir," the officer ran to the computer.
"Sir I've found out everything you asked for. The call came from a telephone booth from Madison avenue. The street camera's got a girl on the phone, at about the same time you got the call. But we can't exactly identify her. Her face was hidden. But we do have a distinguishing mark. On the back of her wrist is a horizontal tattoo of a blue dragon."
"Good. Send someone out to look for her. It's only been half an hour, she couldn't have gotten that far. Do you have anything else on her? Height? Hair color?"
"From the information we have so far, all I can say is that she's about 5'5'' and black hair."
"Well then, that narrows it down to every other woman in the city," he grab his jacket and headed towards the door.
"Uh, sir. Where are you going?"
"To do some looking on my own," and with that he left.

Detective Jones drove down Madison Avenue. He drove down every street and by every alley. But there was no sign of the girl. How could one girl get away so fast and in a city this crowded? He stopped by a coffee shop and got something to eat. "Are you Detective Jones?" asked a waitress.
"Yes. Do I know you?"
"No, but a girl came in here before. She gave me a description of you and asked me to give you this." She handed him a large manila envelope with the word confidential in large red letters. He took it and stared at it. The waitress walked away. Detective Jones' heart was beating rapidly. For some reason, he felt that what ever was in here would scare the s**t out of him.
He quickly tore open the envelope. A floppy disk fell out with a note.

detective jones,

if you want to live i suggest you drop this case. However if you should chose to ignore my warning then view this floppy disk. I have recently left my employer to freelance. i have a feeling that you will be seeing more of me until this case is over.

Blue Draconia

'Blue Draconia? What the hell is going on?' he thought to himself. But then again he had worked on weirder cases before. 'I need some coffee so I can think clearly,' he thought rubbing his face. The waitress put a cup of coffee in front of him(in a to go cup), black no sugar no cream, the way he like it. "How much do I owe you?" then he perked up. "Wait, how did you know how I liked my coffee? I've never been here before," he asked clearly getting suspicous.
"The girl that told me to give you that envelope told me that you were going to need some coffee after you read it and she told me that you liked your coffee this way, and she paid for it already."
"How the... Thanks," he said hurriedly and left.
'This must be the weirdest case I've ever worked on. How did that girl know I was going to be in that coffee shop? And how did she know how I liked my coffee? How does she even know anything about me. Do I know her? Is this some kind of prank?' he thought to himself, getting more and more stressed out. He dranked the entire cup of coffee and drove off. 'Maybe I should drop this case. I'm getting to stressed for this type of case anyway. But then I want to know and solve everything. They better give me a raise after this case. Or at least a vacation...'
"RIIIIIIIIIIng! RIIIIIIIIIIng!" his cell phone rang, interrupting his thoughts.
"Detective Jones," he said clearly irratated. It was already 11:00 a.m. and his head was already in shambles.
"Mr. Jones, this is your wife's lawyer," the voice said, clearly not caring that he was getting mad. "We need you to come down to the office and sign the rest of the divorce papers and to sign over the custody of your son."
"Tell that gold-digging whore that there's no way in hell that I'll give her custody of Ben," he said seething with anger.
"Mr. Jones, I don't think you understand, if you don't sign it over peacefully then we will have to take it to court and considering your work hours I'd say you'd lose."
"Really? Well considering what she does with her male guest in her home and while my son is around I'd say that I'd win."
"I don't think that'll affect the courts decision when they hear about your more recent cases and your bouts of rage.'
"My bouts of rage?! The only reason she wants custody is because she wants the alimony check every month. Do you even know what she would do with that check Mr. Winnen?"
"What Mrs. Jones decides to do with her money is not my concern."
"Oh, I think it's your concern when she gets charged with negligence and DUIs and child abuse. No way in hell is she getting my son. If we have to settle it in court, well then I guess I'll be seeing you in court. Meanwhile he stays with my parents!" he shouted into his cellphone before hanging up. He threw the cellphone back into the passenger seat and made a left turn back to his apartment.
He parked right in front of his building and made sure the car doors were locked before going inside. He checked his mailbox then walked up the stairs to his apartment on the fifth floor. Unlocking the door he closed his eyes then walked inside. "Home sweet home," he breathed out sarcastically. "Why the hell did I marry that man-eater?" he asked himself, exasperated as he sunk into his couch. He looked out his barred window and breathed out deeply, "She just about cleaned out his bank account and then after 3yrs. of marriage she wants a divorce. I should've listened to my mother."
"Ring! Ring! Ring!" his phone rang out into the emptiness.
"Hello?" he said tired. After a little arguement with his wife's attorney and a very stressful and confusing case pending he was in no mood to do much of anything.
"Detctive Jones, have you decided on a course of action yet?" the familiar female voice said.
"I'm, are you Blue Draconia?"
"It's what I go by these days."
"What do you know about my case?"
"Hm. A lot more than you do," she said cooly. "So, will stay or drop it?"
"I'll stay, I've never backed away from a case before."
"Fine, have it your way."
"Tell me everything you know."
"Tsk, tsk. You're quite rude. And you don't follow directions very well do you?"
"Don't play with me."
"Who said I was playing?"
"What?"
"Have you read the floppy disk yet?'
"No. I completely forgot about that."
"Exactly," she said and hung up. Detective Jones stared at the receiver in his hands. Slowly he put back down in its cradle.
'This is not my day,' he thought before getting up and turning on his computer. He inserted the floppy disk and clicked on the file. "What the hell is this?" he asked himself staring at the computer screen. The file was filled with pictures of crime scenes dating back to the '20's and then paintings of murders all the way from the Roman ages, then there was all this research copied and pasted from the internet the encyclopedia and even the tabloids. He clicked on the pictures and found one of him at the crime scene that morning. "What the... How did she get this and how did she get it together so quickly. I'm going to find out..." he said determined and picked up the phone. He dialed *69 trying to find the last place she called from.
"The number that you have requested has been disconnected," the recorded message said.
'Disconnected? I'm not getting anywhere with this. But the info she gave me might give me a lead.' He popped out the floppy disk and headed out the door.
At the station he found his partner at their desk searching old newspapers for any clues. "Rotweil, stop looking. I've got something."
"You did?" Rotweil looked at him surprised. "What is it?"
"I got this from a annonymous tipster who calls herself Blue Draconia," he said holding up the floppy disk for Rotweil to see. He popped it in to the computer and clicked on the file. "This might give us a lead as to who or what's been doing all of this."
"Whoa," Rotweil breathed out. "This is really freaky."
"Yeah no kidding. The worst part is it gets even freakier."
"Huh? How?"
"This tipster, knows alot about me. She even knows how I like my coffee."
"No way. How could she know that?"
"And she knows my number."
"Sounds more like you got a stalker."
"Somehow I don't think so."
"Uh, I have a delivery for a Mr. Eric Jones," a flower delivery guy called out.
"That'll be me," said Jones looking confused about what was going on.
"Here, some lady wanted you to get this right now," he said motioning to someone outside. Two men walked in carrying a giant blue and red plant. "Special ordered all the way from the amazon."
"Who the hell did this?" he asked the man, amazed.
"I don't know. It was some lady, done a couple months ago. Just came in the store and told us that she had a special order to place."
'It must've been her. But why the hell would she do this? A couple of months ago? How did she know to deliver it to me?' he thought still amazed by the giant plant. Then all of a sudden he thought of something. If she came into the shop a couple of months ago they must've caught what she looked like. "Hey, what did she looked like?"
"I don't know. I wasn't there when the order took place. You can come down the shop and ask Liza, the owner. She's the one who takes all the special orders," the man said before leaving.
Detective Jones looked at the card on the plant.
To: Detective Eric Jones
From the Exotic Plants Boutique.
215 3rd. st. tel. (212) 966-5543
"Hey Rotweil you keep looking over that file and see if you can find anything interesting. I'm going to go look for Blue Draconias," he said heading out. Detective Jones drove to the Exotic Plants Boutique only to find that it wasn't a boutique. The Exotic Plants Boutique was a gigantic 50 stories skyscrapper with a team of security guards that are obviously better trained than the local police force and a group of meticulously dressed receptionist whose clothes all looked the same only in different shades of the same color. This isn't a florist shop. This must be a international society for gardeners or something. "Excuse me, where would I be able to find some one named Liza? She's the owner."
"Liza would be at the top floor. She's handling a call right now, do you have an appointment?" one of the receptionist replied obviously uninterested.
"No."
"I'm afraid that she's completely booked today. If you don't have an appointment you may make one with the next available receptionist or wait until the end of the day when her schedule has cleared," she said and answered the phone, making it clear to the detective that the conversation was over. Detective Jones walked towards and elevator and jumped in with the rest of the crowd. On the way to the top, the elevator stopped at every floor with people coming in or out. Everyone had something to do and somewhere to go. But by the time that he had reached the top floor he was alone.
Liza occupied the entire top floor. It was complete with it's own bathroom, kitchen, bar and a spectacular veiw of the city below. Liza herself was a middle age woman in a very complimenting dark suit that accentuated her figure and complexion. Her hair was cut short and tucked behind her ears and her glasses were opened on her desk. Currently she was still dealing with someone on the phone. Detective Jones waited politely in her vast office which was big enough to hold both of his entire current and old apartment . Liza finally finished her phone call and hung up very exasperated. Detective Jones just stood there waiting for her to notice him. She put on her glasses and started to do some paperwork scattered across her desk. "Well?" she said after a few moments of silence, surprising Detective Jones. "Do you have something to do here or will you be standing there like an idiot all day?"
"I, uh. I wanted to ask you about one of your clients."
"I have alot of clients Mr....." she looked up at him for the first time. "Who are you?"
"I'm Detective Jones, 2nd precint. I wanted to aske you about one of your clients."
"Well detective," she started turning her attention back to her paperwork. "As I was saying, I have alot of clients. I can't keep track of each and every one of them. Why don't you ask the head of files on the 2nd floor?"
"I was asking about a special order client. I was told that you were the one handle those kinds of orders."
She looked up and took off her glasses and got up. "Detective Jones, my special orders are only for special customers who've been coming here for quite awhile. There aren't many but they're all over the globe. They're also very influential people and I can't just go around divulging their information to anyone that comes here asking for it."
"This is just a giant flower company isn't it?"
"Yes it is."
"What kind of information would anyone ask for."
"My company caters to people very high on the social food chain. I have their adresses, schedules and some information that can be used to steal their lives."
"I'm working on a very important homicide case right now. The person who I'm looking for has very important information that can help me solve this."
"I'm sorry but I can't help you. I've been given specific instructions by all my special clients not to give out any of their information."
"What about Blue Draconia?"
"Blue Draconia is my biggest client. Everything she says I do."
"You know I can always go to the judge and have you subpeoned."
"Detective Jones you have no idea who your dealing with."
"I just want to know her name."
"I was given specific instructions by her, not to give out her name. It's not even in any of the files. She's always been under on alias or another. But I always know it's her."
"Does she always order things like these?"
"You know she told me you'd be here."
"How would she know I'd be here?"
"Blue Draconia knows almost everything," she said crossing her arms. Detective took a short glance at her newly exposed wrist and noticed that there was a horizontial tatoo of a green dragon. "Listen Detective, I'm a very busy woman, I think it's time you left."
"I have one more question here. Why is it that you have the same tattoo as Blue Draconia?"
Liza's face tightened instantly. "It's from the old days. I use to be part of a soriety. It's been an age old tradition," she said quickly. Detective Jones could tell that she was lying about the soriety, but he turned around and left anyway.
After he left Liza quickly took out her cell phone and walked into the bathroom and made sure that her line was secure. She dialed a 11 digit phone number and waited for an answer. After the second ring someone answered. "Hello?"
"Water? This is Earth. Your detective came just like you said he would."
"Anything interesting happen?"
"He figured out the tattoo."
"What did you tell him?"
"Some bull about being in a soriety."
"Did he buy it?"
"No."
"Well I guess he's not as dumb as I thought he was."
"Apparantly."
"Have you been in contact with Fire and Wind?"
"No, not recently why?"
"The sisterhood's been getting dangerously close to us."
"I don't think we should be worrying about them. It's Darien that we should be looking out for."
"I know. But I just can't help it. We need more recruits. We can't fight all of them by ourselves. There's just four of us left."
"What about your detective?"
"No, he won't live long enough to join us."
"How can you be so sure? You know that things don't always turn out the way you see it."
"I can be sure, because this time I'm thinking clearly."
"You're different now Water. Ever since you found out that Darien and him were the same person you've changed completely."
"That's only because I was blinded from the truth then. Now I know. Those things no longer bother me."
"Have you truly given up on love?" there was a long pause on the phone.
"Yes," the line went dead.

Detective Jones got in his car and drove to the central library. Inside he looked through the computers on a blue dragon and green dragon. Trying to find it's symbolism, it's meaning. After an hour on the computer and two more looking through the books he found nothing. 'Maybe it really was a soriety thing,' he thought almost giving up. 'No if it really was a soriety thing this would count as hazing which is now a federal crime. Those girls would never risk anything for something like these. Besides her face was very tense when I mentioned it.' Detective Jones got up and left the library.
In his car he let out a great sigh and leaned back. He was so tired. The night before he had only gotten a couple hours of sleep before his ex-wife called again. Something about the unpaid bills he had left or some s**t like that. He closed his eyes and started to doze off when all of a sudden he thought of one of his old college buddies who was now teaching some kind of theology class at a nearby campus. Instantly he leaned foward and drove to the school. It was a little past one p.m. so the campus was buzzing with activity.
Detective Jones, walked into the main building and took a map of the school. He walked through crowds of laughing colleges students and a few teachers. They all completely ignored him, as if he wasn't even there. But he didn't care. It looked like most classes were still in session, including his friends class. When he got there his friend was still teaching the class on symbolism of Greek architecture. Most of the class was practically leaning in their seats. Must have been because every once in a while he'd suddenly shout out something like "Bloody piles of Human carcasses!" which would instantly wake the students up thinking that they've missed something. Detective Jones hung in the back of the class until the bell rang.
"Hey! Eric. How ya doin'?" the professor asked cheerfully.
"Not that well. What about you?"
"Oh ya know, the same old, same old."
"What about Marie?"
"Marie? Oh yeah my wife. I forgot," he said jokingly. "She's fine. But I think the kids are becoming to much of a hassle these days."
"Kids?! Last time I checked you and my sister only had one child."
"Oh? Didn't you get the Christmas card? It said that we just had triplets."
"Ah! Triplets?!"
"No. I was just kidding. It's a new baby girl."
"Don't joke with me like that."
"Fine I won't. Something tells me that you're not here just to see your best college bud and ask hows it goin'."
"Your right I'm not. My case. The one that I'm working on right now. I want to know about the dragons. I know it sounds weird but I've seen these dragons twice. One was green and one was blue. "
"Hmmm... A red dragon and a blue one. What else. What kind of dragon? Like what style?"
"What do you mean what style? Isn't a dragon a dragon?"
"Yes and no. There are different styles. There's the western style and there also the oriental style. You know the one that looks like a giant over-sized snake."
"Okay, it was definitely the second one."
"Hold on let me look it up."
"Hey Jason, you don't mind right?"
"Not one bit," Jason said with a smile and turned around and looked into it on his computer. After looking through as many databases in the world that he could he got up. "There's nothing on the net. I'll look in the books," he said turning around and walking into his back room. He returned with a dusty old book. And opened it. "Well I'll be damned."
"What?"
"The ancient society of the Universe."
"Come again?"
"This ancient society was rumored to be formed at the beginning of time to maintain order and peace in the cosmos. It's members are skilled in the art of controlling their elements, such as Earth, Air, Wind, Fire or Ice. Their strongest members and leaders are Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. Who they decide on the leader is largely dependent on the individual who controls the elements."
"This is a cult thing huh?"
"Wait there's more. Their enemies are the siserhood, the league of undergrounds and Darien. The sisterhood is a organized cult and the sworn enemies of the society. They have been rumored to be the ones who launched the Salem witch trials, a attempt to flush out the society. Obviously failed. The league on undergrounds are supposed to be just myths. But there has been evidence that they did exist, but had died out. There is not much known of Darien. He is the most feared out of all the society's enemies. At one time he almost suceeded in completely wiping out the society. And this is where it ends."
"That really opened a few more doors. When was this book published?"
"A couple of years after the witch trials. A pastor wrote, supposedly while he was possesed."
"Thanks. Hey give Marie my regards and the kids too alright?"
"Yeah. Hey Eric, is something wrong. I mean besides the case?"
"No. Everything's alright," he lied.

"So what did you call us here for Water?" Wind asked brightly.
"Wind's right, we don't usually meet like this," piped in Fire. Water looked at Wind and Fire and smiled. Wind was still a little child who had just turned 10, and Fire was a 14 year old highschool student who looked more like a punk than someone who could save the world.
"You two should learn to be a little more patient. I won't be saying anything until Earth gets here."
"Hey that's right. Where is Earth anyway? She's usually such a stinker on being on time," Wind said childishly.
"I'm sorry I'm late," Earth said breathlessly taking her seat.
"Finally, we can order. Did you know that Water wouldn't let us eat anything until you got here?" Wind complained. Fire just rolled her eyes like a typical teenager.
"So why were you so late?" Fire asked getting to the point like always.
"I thought I was being followed."
"Were you?" Water asked somberly.
"Yes, it was the sisterhood. But don't worry, I lost them. They couldn't even get my plate number at the speed I was driving.
"Earth," said Wind, pretending to be shocked. "I never thought that you would do something as rule breaking as that."
"Doesn't Water have something to say?" Earth said changing the subject.
"Yeah what was so important that you had to pull me out of school for? We were building bird houses," Wind complained like a child.
"I don't really care. Math was getting on my nerves anyway."
"Water, why don't you tell them about Detective Jones."
"Who's Detective Jones?" Wind asked curiously. A waiter brought Water a glass of water, two sodas for Wind and Fire and a lemonade for Earth.
"May I take your order?" he asked politely.
"Uh yes, I'll have the grilled fillet and the mashed potatoes to go with it," Water said quickly.
"I'll have the cheeseburger, the fries, one chocolate cake and a banana-split," Wind said smiling.
"You better be sure to eat all of it," Water said warningly.
"I'll have the same as her but no cake or bannasplit," Fire said carelessly.
"And I'll have the salad," Earth ordered casually.
"Will there be anything else?"
"No," Water said quickly before Wind could open her mouth. The waiter smiled and left to place their order.
"So tell us who Detective Jones is," Fire pressed.
"He's the new detective that we may be using. He's the one working on the current case."
"Another one Water? I thought we agreed we weren't going to involve anymore others in this," Fire said carefully now. "Especially what happened last time." At that statement Water clenched her teeth.
"Fire," Earth said suddenly.
"No, she's right. But what she doesn't know is that the detective won't live long enought to tell our secret," Water said calmly.
"What are you going to do to him?" Wind asked.
"I'm not going to do anything. Anyway he was going to find out sooner or later. Whether or not I called he'd have found us out. Might even try to get this out into the open. Besides, we have bigger things to worry about."
"If it's about the sister hood then we have nothing to worry about. Earth can just help me whip up a little storm and we can wipe them out just like the Leauge of the Undergrounds," Wind said brightly.
"I'm talking about Darien," Water said calmly, taking a sip of her drink.
"Oh," Wind said quietly.
"There's a possibility that he might join forces with the sisterhood," Water said grimly.
"Why would they want to join forces with him? They hate him as much as they hate us."
"I'm not so sure about that right now."
"The murders," Wind said tossing out her childish facade. "They're ritualistic like the sisterhood, but the newer ones has Darien's own flair. It's obvious he's been doing them. But why would he want to do something like this?"
"I think he's trying to send us a message," Fire said thoughtfully.
"No, this is different. He's looking for something this time," Water said thoughtfully
"I'm pretty sure that he's found everything. What else is left?" Fire asked.
"The map," Wind suggested.
"What would he want the map for? It's virtually useless," Fire said throwing the idea aside.
"What about the archives?" Wind threw in.
"Were'nt they burned down centuries ago by the idiotic Greeks?" Fire said.
"I think a few of them survived."
"If they did survive where would they be?" Earth wondered outloud.
"They'd be buried deep underground somewhere on the Sicilian Islands," Fire said nonchalantly.
"Do you think we should go excavate them?" Wind asked.
"It depends," Water said more to herself than the rest of them.
"On what?" Wind asked.
"On our little detective."
"Why? we should get them right now," Fire said.
"No, our detective can get us some very useful information and there might be some task that only he can perform."
"Like what? Any information he can give us about Darien we already know and what kind of task can he perform? Men are pretty much a waste of space," Fire said leaning back in her seat. Just then the waiter came back juggling four plates of food and a cake and banana-split placing one in each of them. Earth, Fire and Water started on their food while Wind's childish side once again took over and she dove in face first in to her cake. Earth, Fire and Water just stared at her eating.
"Wind, don't you think you should slow down? You're going to give yourself a stomach ache," Water said a little shocked.
"No I won't. Besides I like cake," she simply said before taking the last gigantic peice of cake and stuffing it in her mouth, then moving on to her ice cream.
"Do your parents ever feed you?" Fire asked with her mouth almost dropping.
"Of course they do," Wind said and burped. Water and Earth started to laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. Well it actually is. I mean it's a 10 year old who just ate a giant peice of cake in practically three bites and now she started on her ice cream and she just gave out a loud burp.

After they finished eating they all piled into Earth's car, with Water in the front seat, Wind and Fire in the back and Earth driving. Wind gave out another burp and slumped back into her seat. "Okay, maybe I shouldn't have had the third peice of cake and the fourth ice cream cone," Wind said hiccuping and looking a little sick.
"Well you did say you could eat it all," Water replied as if she was giving her a reprimand.
"But I thought I could. It was just so yummy. Besides this has never happened before," Wind said covering her mouth. "Is it possible for me to have heart burn?" Earth took a sharp turn and Wind turned a little green.
"For the love of god, someone give her an antacid," Fire said trying to sit as far away from Wind as possible.
"Earth Stop the car," Water said between her laughs. Earth smiled and pulled-over to the curb where Wind and Water got out of the car. Wind bent down with her head between her legs and Water was telling her to take big breaths. Feeling a little better Wind stood up and Water gave her a tums. Then they both got into the car and Earth drove them home again. First to Wind's school just as it let out and then to Fire's workplace. After they left Earth and Water drove around aimlessly. "I think we were being followed."
"I had a feeling we were," Earth said as if this were a common place conversation.
"So what do you think we should do now?"
"I have no idea. You're the leader after all."
"Maybe she should lose them. Or maybe we can just take care of them."
"I vote for taking care of them."
"Can you feel who they are and how many of there are?"
"There's three of them, but they're pretty low rung sisters."
"Let's send them a message. "
"Will you be doing the honors?"
"Why, I think I will," Water said. Earth drove down the street and on to the nearest bridge. Water rolled down the windows and stuck her head and left arm out. She could see that there were three low-ranking sisters. When they saw her they had fear in their eyes. Water made a indistinguishable handsignal and all of a sudden the water under the bridge rose creating a giant wave and was brought down hard on car and they were washed in to the river below. Water slid back into her seat and rolled up the window. "Well that was mildly interesting. The sister hood still fears us."
"I don't see a reason why they shouldn't. After all we are the last remaining members and the leaders."
"That's true. So do you think we should worry about Fire and Wind?"
"No, I think they can take care of themselves. These members are nothing compared to what they were in the past."
"That's a fact. I remember the past members we had to kill. Now they had talent. Unfortunately they were part of the sisterhood."
"Yeah," Earth said suddenly quiet.
"Don't dwell on the past. She was part of the sister hood and was going to destroy us all. You did what you had to do."
"But I can't forgive myself for it."
"She wasn't truly your sister."
"I lived with her. We grew up together. I told her my deepest darkest secrets."
"And looked at how she had used it against you. If you hadn't did what you had we'd all be dead."
"I know, but it's impossible."
"Let it go and forget."
"I can't forget."
"There are always some things we can't forget, but that doesn't mean we should dwell on them."
"Your right," Earth said and they continued on in silence.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff